Windows 10: RealTek Audio No Longer Working On PC

Discus and support RealTek Audio No Longer Working On PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My headphones stopped working overnight after doing an update. I tried unplugging and plugging my headphones back in and nothing was working with fixes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GavinOrlet, Jan 23, 2021.

1. RealTek Audio No Longer Working On PC

My headphones stopped working overnight after doing an update. I tried unplugging and plugging my headphones back in and nothing was working with fixes online. In the control panel they were recognized as speakers but I don't know how to fix that, although I think it was already like that before.

:)

GavinOrlet, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Braden. Win User

No longer have audio / Realtek is gone on my PC

Hello, I logged on to my PC today and found out I no longer have Realtek audio / any audio at all. I have tried many solutions such as,

1. Troubleshooting Active Sound
    2. Trying to reinstall Realtek software (Couldn't Find It)
    3. Trying to update the Realtek Drivers (It isn't even in my device manager let alone my PC)
    When I go into the bottom left of my PC to look at my Playback devices I only see as follows,

1. NVIDIA OutPut (Disabled)
    2. S271HL (My Monitor which is my Playback device which has no speakers)
    Nothing else shows up even after right clicking and doing "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices. It is like my audio software just got completely deleted. I have since made a full factory reset of my PC which I have been wanting to do
    for a while now and nothing else has changed. I have not to my knowledge, removed, downloaded, or updated, anything on my PC in the last few days. If you are curious I am using Apple Earbuds as my headset and they are plugged into my PC via the headphone jack.
    They work on my laptop and on my phone. Any help is appreciated.

Realtek Audio Control can't be downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

PC Specs / Audio Specs

GTX 1050Ti

i5 8600k

8gb DDR4 Ram

600w PSU

Asus B360-Plus Motherboard

Braden., Jan 23, 2021
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 23, 2021
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

RealTek Audio No Longer Working On PC

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile RealTek Audio No Longer Working On PC :)

JoeBoyka, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

RealTek Audio No Longer Working On PC

1. RealTek Audio No Longer Working On PC - Similar Threads - RealTek Audio Longer

2. Realtek Audio Control no longer working after latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Control no longer working after latest update: I've been using the Realtek Audio Control app from the MS Store for configuring the Realtek 5-channel audio on my Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite motherboard. Since the latest Windows update this app seems to have disappeared. When I tried to update it from the MS Store I got an...
  3. Realtek Audio Control no longer working after latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Control no longer working after latest update: I've been using the Realtek Audio Control app from the MS Store for configuring the Realtek 5-channel audio on my Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite motherboard. Since the latest Windows update this app seems to have disappeared. When I tried to update it from the MS Store I got an...
  4. Realtek Audio Control no longer working after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek audio not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio not working?: Hey guys, I've posted about this before. I can't get audio to play strictly through a headset. It always plays through both the Pc and the headset, which is really irritating. I can't find any settings in realtek to fix this and I have a feeling the version I'm using doesn't...
  6. Realtek audio not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio not working: i am not having any audio come out of my headphones titled: Headphones (Realtek (R) Audio). i have tried almost everything the internet has told me, updating drivers, restarting, unplugging/re-plugging, and a ton more. Sorry i dont know how to describe all ive done because it...
  7. Realtek Audio Not Working

Realtek Audio Not Working: I don't know why but I have this problem with my audio drivers that I can't open the application to it and every now and then the drivers fail resulting in a quiet to no input mic, and my sound mixer turning everything down for no reason. I have tried reinstalling the drivers...
  8. No longer have audio / Realtek is gone on my PC

No longer have audio / Realtek is gone on my PC: Hello, I logged on to my PC today and found out I no longer have Realtek audio / any audio at all. I have tried many solutions such as, Troubleshooting Active Sound Trying to reinstall Realtek software (Couldn't Find It) Trying to update the Realtek Drivers (It isn't even in...
  9. Realtek Audio No Longer Showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio No Longer Showing: I got home from work today and woke my computer up. I started to watch Netflix and my sound randomly bugged out. I restarted my computer and, when it started back up, my speakers were no longer listed on my playback devices. I normally switch between my speakers and a headset...
  10. Realtek Audio Not Working

Realtek Audio Not Working: Needing some advice. All of a sudden the audio on our PC is not working. We have windows 10 and our audio has been working fine until today. When I hover over the sound icon on the taskbar a message pops up to say 'No audio output device in installed even though we have...