Windows 10: Realtek Audio not giving me an option for headset

Discus and support Realtek Audio not giving me an option for headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I upgraded my PC to a new one with an h87n wifi motherboard, but when I went to plug my headphones in which have a mic, it gave me 4 options:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by woejang, Oct 17, 2020.

1. woejang Win User

Realtek Audio not giving me an option for headset

• Recently I upgraded my PC to a new one with an h87n wifi motherboard, but when I went to plug my headphones in which have a mic, it gave me 4 options: line-in, mic-in, headphone and speaker out. Only the mic in option actually had any input, although it just consisted of some captured audio but mostly static. On my old PC I believe I had to just choose between 'Headphones,' and 'Headset,' with the latter sending audio input and output to the system. Whenever I click on that notification, it takes me to the Realtek Audio Console, which simply says it 'does not support for this machine'

:)

woejang, Oct 17, 2020

2. Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

You could try going into settings and running the 'Troubleshooter'. Although this might not work as I think it may be a software/driver issue.

Realtek Audio not giving me an option for headset [​IMG]

Ah okay. I have had a look at the manufacture Nubwo, and there doesn't seem to be any official drivers or software listed.

Thus I would suggest we try and uninstall everything related to the headset, and then let everything install automatically, as it had done on the other desktop (assuming everything was automatically configured, and it just worked).

1.) See if you can first remove the Realtek Audio Manager 1.0.0.222 software by uninstalling it.
    • Settings > Apps > Click on the app and select 'Uninstall.'

2.) After that right click on Start menu (*Start) and select 'Device Manager'
    • Under the 'View' tab, select 'Show hidden devices'
    • Then click on the arrow before 'Sound, video and game controllers' as well as 'Audio inputs and outputs' (this should drop down to reveal a list of audio drivers and headsets)
    • I can help you with which driver (in relation to your headset) to uninstall, if you post back with a screenshot.

Optional.) Or if you are comfortable with knowing which driver to uninstall, then do so
    • Right click on the driver name > Uninstall (Check 'delete software for this device'). Perform a restart and plug the headset back in.

ellellell1, Oct 17, 2020
  3. Asus Realtek HD Audio Manager Problems With Headset

I have a Headset and not headphones and mic separately and whenever i plug the headset Asus Realtek HD Audio Manager gives me 3 options a mic headphones or line and i cant use my headset for both mic and headphones can anybody tell ne if i can fix this
    problem please

AngryChicken82, Oct 17, 2020
  4. Gwain96 Win User

USB Headsets Do Not Have a Boost Option?

I use a Corsair VOID Wireless headset. My microphone is too quiet. In my device settings, I have "Levels" set to 100%. In Corsair Utility Engine, I have the input set to 100%. In Discord and in my Games, I have the input set to 100%. But it is still too
    quiet.

Recording Device Properties is supposed to have a "Microphone Boost" in the Levels tab.

So where is it?

From what I've read, USB microphones do not seem to have a boost option. Why is the option gone? How can I get it back? If I can't get that option, how am I supposed to make myself audible?

A few things I have done, before people start suggesting the obvious:

• I have already turned my microphone input volume up as high as it will go in the "Levels" tab. I will flip a table if somebody suggests that I should simply "turn up the levels in Recording Device Properties."
    • I have checked Realtek HD Audio Manager. Realtek does not recognize my headset, as it is a USB headset. Realtek only manages audio coming in through the audio jacks on the back of the PC Chassis. There are no input devices shown in Realtek HD Audio Manager,
      and Realtek drivers have nothing to do with USB microphones of any type, not excluding the USB headset I am using.
    • I went so far as to go into the device manager and Clicked the Administrator "Change Settings" button in the properties window for my headset. I browsed the list of available drivers on my computer and changed my driver to "USB Audio Device," then restarted.
      This solved zero problems, and it also removed all functionality of Corsair Utility Engine. I rolled back the drivers and reinstalled the firmware of my headset to fix that new issue.
    Please help.

Gwain96, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Realtek Audio not giving me an option for headset - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio giving

2. Headset microphone not working using Realtek audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset microphone not working using Realtek audio: Hello, so I have a new PC with windows in it and it has the realtek audio console installed. Whenever I plug my headphones in, a popup shows me the options: Line in, Mic in, Headphone, Speaker out. However, my headset has a microphone and I want to be able to choose both Mic...
  3. realtek audio console does not have "headset with microphone" option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek audio console does not have "headset with microphone" option: i use an acer rog zephyrus g14 gaming laptop.i have tried all the basic fixes for this updating drivers, uninstalling drivers, setting default, configuration, and literally nothing works. this problem seems to be unique to me. when i use my headset, windows lumps in my...
  4. realtek audio console does not have "headset with microphone" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek audio console does not have "headset with microphone" option: i use an acer rog zephyrus g14 gaming laptop.i have tried all the basic fixes for this updating drivers, uninstalling drivers, setting default, configuration, and literally nothing works. this problem seems to be unique to me. when i use my headset, windows lumps in my...
  5. realtek audio console does not have "headset with microphone" option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Headset not working with Realtek HD Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset not working with Realtek HD Audio: Bear with me, this is gonna be long because I'm trying to give as much detail as possible.I have the Steelseries Arctis 1 Headset, which is working perfectly fine already tested it on my phone etc.I just got a new PC and the headset just won't work. The audio driver is...
  7. Realtek HD audio not detecting headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD audio not detecting headset: I have Dell Inspiron 5570, i know there are many problems like this, but has anyone solve it. I tried methods in google and youtube. Realtek HD audio manager is not also opening. submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments]...
  8. Realtek headset audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek headset audio issues: I just recently got a prebuilt NZXT computer and I've been on it for about 3-4 days no issues. Tonight I was playing a game of Valorant when all of a sudden my audio got extremely low to almost nothing. I hadn't touched anything or pressed anything as far as I'm aware. I've...
  9. Option for separate audio from headset and computer missing with Realtek Audio Console Not...

Option for separate audio from headset and computer missing with Realtek Audio Console Not...: Hello, After I reinstalled my audio driversbecause I wasn't able to choose headphones or headset with microphone After that i seen that the option to create two different drivers to separate Realtek audio and Realtek Headset is no more visible, could you help me show it...
  10. Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console

Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console: Hi, I purchased an Acer Nitro 5 laptop recently and I just found out that when I plug in my headset with a microphone it doesn't pick up that it is a headset, and I know that I can fix this using the Realtek Audio Console but it never loads up and it tells me RCP servers can...