Windows 10: Realtek Audio not working and is causing me lots of problems

Discus and support Realtek Audio not working and is causing me lots of problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there! My audio was working fine until I decided to update the audio driver. The audio just stopped working, I researched the whole internet, tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AarushDhamija, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Realtek Audio not working and is causing me lots of problems

Hi there! My audio was working fine until I decided to update the audio driver. The audio just stopped working, I researched the whole internet, tried everything I could find. Nothing worked. The only thing that temporarily fixes it, is uninstalling the driver. After uninstalling, when I reboot, my audio works. But, it says "Your PC needs to restart to finish setting up Realtek R Audio" and when I restart, it installs the latest drivers, and boom, stops working again. If I don't restart, then I don't have a Realtek HD Audio Manager, so I can't do stuff with my audio. Can you guys please help

:)

AarushDhamija, Jan 9, 2022
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Jan 9, 2022
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Realtek Audio NOT Working? [WINDOWS 10]

Hi,

In order for us to assist you with the Realtek Audio, that is not working on your computer. Kindly follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Go to Device Manager>Sound,
    Video and Game Controllers.

2. Right-click Realtek High Definition Audio and
    Update Driver Software.

3. Browse My Computer for Driver Software.

4. Under Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer, select
    Install High Definition Audio Device.

5. Once it’s finished, repeat steps 1-4, and then install the
    latest RealTek High Definition Audio Version.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Jan 9, 2022
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek Audio not working and is causing me lots of problems

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

Realtek Audio not working and is causing me lots of problems

1. Realtek Audio not working and is causing me lots of problems - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio working

2. Realtek audio problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio problem: Hello! After updating my AMD drivers and updating windows windows 10, I started having problems with the audio. First, sometimes when I was using the PC, while hearing something, the audio heard kinda of blown out, and to fix it I had to restart the computer, but when I used...
  3. Realtek audio problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Realtek audio problem: Hello! After updating my AMD drivers and updating windows windows 10, I started having problems with the audio. First, sometimes when I was using the PC, while hearing something, the audio heard kinda of blown out, and to fix it I had to restart the computer, but when I used...
  4. Realtek Audio not working and is causing me lots of problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio not working and is causing me lots of problems: Hi there! My audio was working fine until I decided to update the audio driver. The audio just stopped working, I researched the whole internet, tried everything I could find. Nothing worked. The only thing that temporarily fixes it, is uninstalling the driver. After...
  5. Realtek audio Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek audio Problems: I've been having problems with my audio since I've gotten my pc. If a loudish sound is played it will lower the volume, and slowly increase it to about 400%, and go back to normal. I use Realtek audio drivers, which came with my motherboard. I have spent more than 15 hours...
  6. No Audio & Realtek Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio & Realtek Problems: Booted up my laptop today and there was no audio. Running the troubleshooter in Sound Settings tells me “Audio Services are not responding”. This seems to be an issue with my Realtek drivers. Going into device manager and switching out the Realtek driver for the Default...
  7. Hibernation causing a lot of problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernation causing a lot of problems: I found this in this forum: Created on March 16, 2016 My computer won't wake up from hibernation in Windows 10 My computer recently stopped emerging from hibernation for no apparent reason and forced me to do hard reboots before functioning. I went to Device Manager as you...
  8. RealTek Audio causing issues, no audio

RealTek Audio causing issues, no audio: Something happened about 2-3 weeks ago where my audio stopped working. Here's how I fix it but it's just a temporary fix: Device Manager > Sound, Video and Game Controllers > RealTek Audio > [toolbar] Uninstall Device > [popup] Delete the driver software for this device >...
  9. RealTek audio problems

RealTek audio problems: No audio, microphone doesn't work. Have troubleshooted, reinstalled audio software, watched many YouTube videos, researched online. The only thing that worked was system recovering my PC and after about 3 days I had to do it again. Then 3 days later I had to system recover...
  10. Realtek Audio Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek Audio Problems: So at this moment, my speakers are not playing any sound I have a laptop: g703 I've tried reinstalling drivers and even got to the point to download DriverEasy which doesn't happen that often. My troubleshooter picks up the sound but my speaker doesn't play it, I'm starting...