Windows 10: Realtek Audio Playing Sound Out of One Side

Discus and support Realtek Audio Playing Sound Out of One Side in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I recently installed the Realtek audio driver for my windows 10 pc and when I played audio after that, it only played out of one side of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoHo3_824, Dec 9, 2019.

1. JoHo3_824 Win User

Realtek Audio Playing Sound Out of One Side

So I recently installed the Realtek audio driver for my windows 10 pc and when I played audio after that, it only played out of one side of my headphones. I tried uninstalling it, but now it gets rid of all my audio completely if I uninstall it. This is super annoying, and I have tried almost everything, restarting, installing latest updates, making sure it is balanced, and making sure the driver is compatible with my motherboard. Please help, it is super annoying.

:)

JoHo3_824, Dec 9, 2019

2. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Dec 9, 2019
  3. No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Realtek Audio Playing Sound Out of One Side

Subwoofer only plays bass in realtek hd audio manager

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try running Audio troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps to run Audio troubleshooter.

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Realtek Audio Playing Sound Out of One Side

1. Realtek Audio Playing Sound Out of One Side - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Playing

2. Audio only playing out of one ear.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio only playing out of one ear.: Hello. About 2 weeks ago my audio completely cut out of the left ear of my headset. No clue why. I have confirmed that this is not a hardware issue because I have tested multiple audio jacks, headsets, USB adapters and everything else the issue is still there. Here is the...
  3. Audio only playing out of one ear.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio only playing out of one ear.: Hello. About 2 weeks ago my audio completely cut out of the left ear of my headset. No clue why. I have confirmed that this is not a hardware issue because I have tested multiple audio jacks, headsets, USB adapters and everything else the issue is still there. Here is the...
  4. Realtek HD audio does not play sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek HD audio does not play sound.: Realtek HD audio does not play sound. I have mb with alc892 codec with 7.1 stereo sound. I tried all the realtek software for hd audio from thier hp, installed realtek hd audio controller for alc892, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, but it does not play sound. The...
  5. Realtek HD audio does not play sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD audio does not play sound.: Realtek HD audio does not play sound. I have mb with alc892 codec with 7.1 stereo sound. I tried all the realtek software for hd audio from thier hp, installed realtek hd audio controller for alc892, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, but it does not play sound. The...
  6. Audio only playing on one side of my headset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio only playing on one side of my headset.: About two weeks ago, I accidentally knee'd my headphone jack out of my laptop, and when I plugged it back in, it only played on the left side. This isn't my headphone, because I tested on another laptop and my Xbox one. It still works on both sides on those devices, but it...
  7. Headphones play sound only on one side

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphones play sound only on one side: Hello everyone, I recently built for the first time my PC and got windows 10 on it. Everything works fine, except the sound. When I insert my Logitech G332 headset on the front pannel, sound only plays on the left side. I've already looked at the balance and the left and...
  8. realtek sound left side not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    realtek sound left side not working: Ok, so my brother just bought brand new logitech Z337 speakers, they're stereo speakers with a sub, and both speakers plug into the sub, which plugs into the computer via aux. we tested the speakers on a phone, and everything is fine. when i plug them into my pc, only the...
  9. realtek audio no sound

realtek audio no sound: i have win10 pro and recently had to reset it, though lost most of my apps it is running now but no sound i have realtek audio and everything i tried still no sound and my drivers are up to date. any solutions?...
  10. sound/realtek audio

sound/realtek audio: Reltek driver updated on my laptop, and now the sound sounds weird and has a weird echo like surround sound effect. It plays the sounds in both sides of the headphones but its more vivid in either the left or right side. Ex; if there were drums in a music video it might...