Windows 10: Realtek audio problem after updating to 1809 update....

Discus and support Realtek audio problem after updating to 1809 update.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, i recently updated my pc to 1809 update through update assistant. and discovered that an audio problem randomly comes. this issue is about sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Milind Goel, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Realtek audio problem after updating to 1809 update....

hi,

i recently updated my pc to 1809 update through update assistant. and discovered that an audio problem randomly comes. this issue is about sound popping out of the speakers. This happened with me before update also so i think it may not be related to this update. this only happened on latest realtek audio driver version(on previous windows version 1803). but on rolling back to its previous version will solve the problem.

so after updating to 1809, the audio driver is obviously going to be latest one and that problem still happening as mentioned above also. and now i cannot rollback to previous version as it is blocked.

also there's one more issue with this.

i discovered it in its audio properties > events, a message saying further installation.

this msg was this -

Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_102806AE&REV_1000\4&2d6cb55c&0&0001 requires further installation.

i don't have any idea about this

can somebody help me with this.... i will appreciate it a lot.

:)

Milind Goel, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 22, 2018
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Realtek audio problem after updating to 1809 update....

Everything is working *Smile Realtek audio problem after updating to 1809 update.... :)

JoeBoyka, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Realtek audio problem after updating to 1809 update....

1. Realtek audio problem after updating to 1809 update.... - Similar Threads - Realtek audio problem

2. Audio issue after updating Realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issue after updating Realtek audio driver: Hi does anyone know why after I updated my Realtek (speaker) software I heard buzzy sound when I plugged in my earphone? Idk how to fix it but the issue appeared after I rebooted my laptop after I updated the software. I really need help submitted by /u/raihanabdan...
  3. RealTek Audio Not Working After Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RealTek Audio Not Working After Update: Since the Windows 10 release and every update after my speakers and mic stop working. I have tried everything after the last update and have had no success. I have updated drivers, rolled back drivers, uninstalled drivers, reinstalled drivers more than one version,...
  4. Problem in audio windows update 1803 and 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem in audio windows update 1803 and 1809: A customer claims their Sound Card is no longer working after a major Windows Feature Update from 1803 to 1809, what can you do to get their sound working again?...
  5. Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver

Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver: Hi all, Sorry if this was asked before: Using Driver Easy, I have updated all my drivers. After installing the newest Realtek Audio Driver, the sound coming out of my Logitech Stereo speakers is really bad. The sound is too quiet so I have to adjust it to the max level to...
  6. Realtek HD Audio problems after update

Realtek HD Audio problems after update: Im wondering if ppl have no sound after the update and if they did, how they fixed it. submitted by /u/Singh673 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3hkzt/realtek_hd_audio_problems_after_update/
  7. battery problem after 1809 update

battery problem after 1809 update: after windows10 1809 update the battery is running out very fast in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-problem-after-1809-update/f09ece8a-c613-41db-bb7a-4b7fe2c60c82
  8. Problems with Steam after the 1809 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Steam after the 1809 update.: Good morning folks, Has anyone else here had problems with games running under Steam since installing the 1809 update?. In particular, the games' splash screen appears, but nothing else happens. Opening Task Manager shows the game supposedly running, but only using a small...
  9. Problems with Steam after the 1809 update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Steam after the 1809 update.: Good morning folks, Has anyone else here had problems with games running under Steam since installing the 1809 update?. In particular, the games' splash screen appears, but nothing else happens. Opening Task Manager shows the game supposedly running, but only using a small...
  10. Problem after updating PC with 1809

Problem after updating PC with 1809: Last week 5 of our PC's updated with 1809. 3 Pc's had no problems. 1 PC had problems trying to update but this was overcome eventually by ensuring the PC did not go into sleep mode during the update process. The fifth PC which is used for photography and uses Photoshop CS5...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 1809 problem audio

2. Audio Problem With Window 10 Pro After Update 1809

3. 1809 realtek audio issues

4. realtek drivers for windows 1809,
  5. win 1809 problem mit realtek dual etzwerkkarte,
  6. windows update 1809 high definition audio driver errors,
  7. speaker not working after installing realtek soundefinition driver 1809,
  8. realtek audio drivers wont work after windows 10 1809,
  9. windows 1809 bass problem,
  10. realtek 1809 sound problem,
  11. realtek windows 1809 problem,