Windows 10: Realtek/Audio problems with new computer Asus TUF Gaming (565GE-AL365)

Discus and support Realtek/Audio problems with new computer Asus TUF Gaming (565GE-AL365) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I already posted on another forum but got no answers, so here's the link for full details : Realtek/Audio problems with new computer Asus TUF... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tiix, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Tiix Win User

Realtek/Audio problems with new computer Asus TUF Gaming (565GE-AL365)

Hi, I already posted on another forum but got no answers, so here's the link for full details :

Realtek/Audio problems with new computer Asus TUF Gaming (565GE-AL365) | TechPowerUp Forums

In short, I bought a new laptop with no OS, installed windows with a USB + activation key from my uni. Got no problems at first (or didn't notice). I used a program to update my drivers (www.driverscloud.com) (I've been using this for ages with no problems. A friend of mine got the same laptop, used driverscloud with no issues).

Then I tried to use Discord with friends and noticed that my microhpone wasn't recognized (Hyper X Cloud I). As I faced a similar problem on an old laptop, I guessed that I needed to update audio drivers. It's also worth noticing that the sound was coming from speakers and headset.

So I tried to download realtek drivers and it didn't go well, tried several, had no sound at all at some point, only from the speakers, ...

Please refer to the other thread for informations as I got more into details.

As of right now, the driver in use is named Realtek(R) Audio and its version is : 10.0.18362.356
    Isn't it a generic windows audio driver?

Sound is working but microphone isn't. Since it's a laptop with a single jack, I use an audio splitter coming from Hyper X.

Any help would be appreciated.

Maxime

EDIT :
    I also got a driver named Nvidia Virtual Audio device (Wave Extensible) (WDM). Could it be the issue?

:)

Tiix, Oct 6, 2019
  2. sandyt Win User

If you see microphone meter lighting up but not hear it, then unmute microphone playback.

Realtek/Audio problems with new computer Asus TUF Gaming (565GE-AL365) [​IMG]

sandyt, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Tiix Win User

Hi, I already posted on another forum but got no answers, so here's the link for full details :

Realtek/Audio problems with new computer Asus TUF Gaming (565GE-AL365) | TechPowerUp Forums

In short, I bought a new laptop with no OS, installed windows with a USB + activation key from my uni. Got no problems at first (or didn't notice). I used a program to update my drivers (www.driverscloud.com) (I've been using this for ages with no problems. A friend of mine got the same laptop, used driverscloud with no issues).

Then I tried to use Discord with friends and noticed that my microhpone wasn't recognized (Hyper X Cloud I). As I faced a similar problem on an old laptop, I guessed that I needed to update audio drivers. It's also worth noticing that the sound was coming from speakers and headset.

So I tried to download realtek drivers and it didn't go well, tried several, had no sound at all at some point, only from the speakers, ...

Please refer to the other thread for informations as I got more into details.

As of right now, the driver in use is named Realtek(R) Audio and its version is : 10.0.18362.356
    Isn't it a generic windows audio driver?

Sound is working but microphone isn't. Since it's a laptop with a single jack, I use an audio splitter coming from Hyper X.

Any help would be appreciated.

Maxime

EDIT :
    I also got a driver named Nvidia Virtual Audio device (Wave Extensible) (WDM). Could it be the issue?

Tiix, Oct 6, 2019
  4. sandyt Win User

(1) download 8716 from asus website.
    (2) unzip the file
    (3) run the batch as admin

check device manager to see if you have this

Realtek/Audio problems with new computer Asus TUF Gaming (565GE-AL365) [​IMG]

If yes, then run Microsoft Store to download the realtek app

(4) go to Microsoft update catalog, search for "realtek 1903 media" and download the latest 8773 driver. Unzip the file and install using device manager.

(5) go to Microsoft update catalog, search for realtek 1903 and download the latest software component Hardware Support Application which is something like 11.0.6000.195 (the larger 15.5 mb download) Unzip the file and update ALL realtek software components (in your case 4 software components) using device manager.

(6) run the Microsoft store, go to get updates and the store app will download the latest realtek app.

(7) all your audio features will be assessed by the realtek audio console (or control) app.

sandyt, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Realtek/Audio problems with new computer Asus TUF Gaming (565GE-AL365) - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio problems

2. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  3. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  4. Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15

Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15: Hello, Since yesterday I have a problem with my WiFi connection. Sometimes it just disconnects and then I do not have the option to reconnect. The symbol is just not there. If I look at my Device manager, it doesn't show my wlan card, which is a mediatech Wi-Fi 6 mt7921...
  5. Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Problem with my Asus Tuf Gaming A15: Hello, Since yesterday I have a problem with my WiFi connection. Sometimes it just disconnects and then I do not have the option to reconnect. The symbol is just not there. If I look at my Device manager, it doesn't show my wlan card, which is a mediatech Wi-Fi 6 mt7921...
  6. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem: Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon...
  7. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem: Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon...
  8. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Asus tuf gaming battery surface

Asus tuf gaming battery surface: Hello, Normally I was able to see my battery's power degree but I don't know why I can't see it now. as you can see on the picture there should be something for me change my battery's power. [ATTACH]...
  10. battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery of Asus Tuf gaming laptop: my laptop battery is stuck at 60% when plugged in it was no charging fully https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-of-asus-tuf-gaming-laptop/a976559f-322c-4fdc-80cd-9ce2c244420a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download Thema Asus TUF gaming