Windows 10: Realtek Audio Setup requires reboots

Discus and support Realtek Audio Setup requires reboots in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to install Realtek audio driver but the thing beeps trying to install after every reboot. I've rebooted six tie and that isn't right. Even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesJoey, Apr 10, 2021.

1. JamesJoey Win User

Realtek Audio Setup requires reboots

Trying to install Realtek audio driver but the thing beeps trying to install after every reboot.

I've rebooted six tie and that isn't right. Even Windows Update tells me a reboot is required.

I have an ASUS monitor with speaker.

The audio woks but low volume eve though I have the volume set to 100%.

Any help will be appreciated,

James

:)

JamesJoey, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Ownsin Win User

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Here's the issue. You saw that driver you linked for my Mobo on the Asrock driver page. It actually doesn't work with the Realtek Audio Console at all. This is why I'm looking for a newer one that would work or figure out the reason it's not working.

Ownsin, Apr 10, 2021
  3. jeffrey Win User

Would you mind please explaining step-by-step how to do this? I tried running Setup.exe in the "PG468_Rtlupdv3206" subfolder, but it errored out saying "No driver supported in this driver package." For reference, I have an HP laptop with Realtek High Definition Audio, driver version 6.0.1.8560 currently installed on it.

jeffrey, Apr 10, 2021
  4. erpster4 Win User

actually Hemimax, the only recent "generic" UAD driver version listed on alanfox2000's github page would be v6.0.8827.1 but because the setup files are stored in the XSetup folder, setup won't "find" the driver files and would fail to install the drivers [I may consider "re-packing" this 8827 generic uad driver if I have time later this week].

that's true. Realtek has not made any ASRock specific uad drivers for months. latest ASRock based UAD driver version is 6.0.8750.1 (linked directly to Asrock's web site), which I suggested for Christyles's ASRock board in my older post.

edit: your z370 taichi board has 6.0.8496.1 realtek uad driver listed, Ownsin [typical of Asrock and other board makers to only list new drivers for newer boards and not make them or "catalog" them for some older boards - I found 6.0.8750.1 listed for an Asrock X299 Taichi CLX board]

erpster4, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Realtek Audio Setup requires reboots - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Setup

2. Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package: Window 11 22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-setup-no-driver-supported-in/a8ca8d76-cbd6-433d-b035-6ebc6d265154
  3. Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package: Window 11 22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-setup-no-driver-supported-in/a8ca8d76-cbd6-433d-b035-6ebc6d265154
  4. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  5. Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek Audio Driver Setup - No driver supported in this package: So basically I just got a new pair of headphones but this time they have a headphone and not a usb cable. I plugged it directly into my pc and it worked, but it was identified as speakers- meaning I don't have surround sound. I watched many tutorials and it said I need the...
  6. Realtek Audio Requires further installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Requires further installation: Hello! My realtek audio device in device manager says it needs to further install something but I have no idea where it is. My pc has been acting up ever since I replaced my motherboard and I've been trying relentlessly to fix it. My main goal is to stream video games but...
  7. Realtek Audio but no audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio but no audio?: I have a Acer Nitro 5 and I got on my computer two hours ago and my computer said "No speakers or headphones are plugged in." Even with headphones in. I tried updating my drivers, but it didn't work. Help? submitted by /u/shower-oatmeal [link] [comments]...
  8. Realtek audio driver setup INI

Realtek audio driver setup INI: Hi, I have Lenovo C730, it has Realtek audio with Dolby Atmos. Lenovo currently provides 8622 driver version for audio. As a matter of interest, I looked up driver installation folder and found file called "setup.ini". It has many general settings variables. But I can't find...
  9. Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!: Earlier this year, rumors started floating around about a Microsoft Store App called the Realtek Audio Console. By the end of August, I myself was able to grab it from the store. I wrote a post about this stuff for Win10.Guru called Putting Realtek Audio Console to Work. In...
  10. Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!: Earlier this year, rumors started floating around about a Microsoft Store App called the Realtek Audio Console. By the end of August, I myself was able to grab it from the I wrote a post about this stuff for Win10.Guru called Putting Realtek Audio Console to Work. In looking...