Windows 10: Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone

Discus and support Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't know what my brother did but when it was my turn to use the pc, there's no audio. I can't find Realtek in the devicemanager as wellGTX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jvillamil602, May 13, 2022.

1. Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone

I don't know what my brother did but when it was my turn to use the pc, there's no audio. I can't find Realtek in the devicemanager as wellGTX 1060i7-970016gb Ram

:)

jvillamil602, May 13, 2022

2. Realtek HD Audio Manager thinks that headphones are a microphone

The headphones have no microphone attached to it. There is only one cord/plug.

I have popup enabled for when Realtek Audio Manager finds a device.

Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone 04d47569-12c5-4ec6-b508-81392142587d.jpg

The ports being greyed out mean that there is no device plugged in (that it can notice). If a port is black, like in the above screenshots, that means Realtek HD Audio Manager believes something's plugged in there. The problem is that the Audio Manager thinks
    the headphones are plugged into the microphone port, but they are actually in the headphone port.

If I go over to the microphone tab like you suggest, nothing changes.

IronicRobot, May 13, 2022
  3. AndyC1989 Win User
    External microphone really quiet (Realtek HD Audio-Manager)

Hello,

I have a problem with the Realtek HD Audio-Manager. I bought a new headset a few days ago. It is working fine on the Playstation, tablet and on my mobile phone. However on my Notebook it is very quiet.

I plugged it in but the I think the Realtek HD Audio-Manager puts the internal microphone and my external microphone into one microphone array (well, that's what at least is showing in the system settings).

So even though I set every audio setting to maximum, the microphone is still very quiet. I also updated the drivers and reinstalled the Realtek HD Audio-Manager.

Once when I deinstalled the Realtek HD Audio-Manager and I tried the troubleshooting it somehow worked fine for a few seconds. But then it reinstalled Realtek HD-Audio-Manager automatically and the microphone was quiet once again.

AndyC1989, May 13, 2022
  4. Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone

Realtek Audio NOT Working? [WINDOWS 10]

What if Realtek HD audio manager is not listed? I'm having headset microphone problems and i know how to fix it but i don't have Realtek apparently and have had ZERO luck downloading it off realtek's website

CalebMcKenna, May 13, 2022
Thema:

Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone

1. Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio suddenly

2. Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Driver Microphone Problems: I don't know what happened, but I uninstalled realtek audio driver to free up space, but I didn't know it would destroy my microphone's output and input. I just reinstalled realtek audio driver, but I only have the sound of my audio Output, for example I can listen to videos,...
  3. Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems: When I booted up my pc, there's no audio. Realtek Drivers were missing in device manager as well. I also noticed that when I shut down my pc, my fans are still spinning until I press and hold my power button. Please help, thank you in advance!...
  4. Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems

Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems: When I booted up my pc, there's no audio. Realtek Drivers were missing in device manager as well. I also noticed that when I shut down my pc, my fans are still spinning until I press and hold my power button. Please help, thank you in advance!...
  5. Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone

Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone: I don't know what my brother did but when it was my turn to use the pc, there's no audio. I can't find Realtek in the devicemanager as wellGTX 1060i7-970016gb Ram...
  7. Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone

Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone: I don't know what my brother did but when it was my turn to use the pc, there's no audio. I can't find Realtek in the devicemanager as wellGTX 1060i7-970016gb Ram...
  8. Realtek Audio Drivers are gone.

Realtek Audio Drivers are gone.: All traces of Realtek Audio Drivers have disappeared from my computer. They somewhat appear in task manager but they have the "Default Program" icon. It is enabled on startup and I have tried reinstalling it from everywhere. My computer's manufactures only gave the option of...
  9. No audio in headphones, Realtek Drivers are gone

No audio in headphones, Realtek Drivers are gone: The other day I started up my computer and I had no audio through my headphones, so I restarted it and still had no audio. Realtek audio manager sometimes forgets to open up so I checked for that and couldn't get it turned on. After restarting a few times I checked out my...
  10. Realtek Audio Driver gone missing

Realtek Audio Driver gone missing: i have a brand new msi gv62 8rd. hasnt even been 3 days and im already having audio issues after an update that caused my computer to freeze. it basically shows as if i dont have any internal speakers installed at all. re installing the and updating the drivers HAS NOT helped...