Windows 10: RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...

Discus and support RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Okay so here's a weird one, and I'm going to try to be as thorough as I can, so bear with me.I had an issue where my RealTek card on my MSI GE75 Raider... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XopherJohnson, May 17, 2022.

1. RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...

Okay so here's a weird one, and I'm going to try to be as thorough as I can, so bear with me.I had an issue where my RealTek card on my MSI GE75 Raider Laptop 2019/2020 version, Intel i7 10-series died on me, and I ended up having to reload the Realtek drivers which was its own slice of hell. So anyways, I got everything working, and while I can use the onboard speakers, analog jack or the monitor jack in my microphone!, any digital audio is completely MIA. I am showing the RealTek HD Audio as correctly running in the Device Manager, and my digital outputs are showing up as well Schit

:)

XopherJohnson, May 17, 2022

2. Multiple Audio Services

I am trying to debug some issues with my laptop. I see the following sound services listed in system configuration:

Realtek Audio Universal Service

Sound Research SECOMN Service

Synaptics Audio APO Service

Synaptics Audio Service

Intel Audio Service

I am a bit surprised with all these different services just for audio. What does each do and which ones do I really need? Device Manager shows two audio drivers...Realtek and Intel Display.

SteveMicro, May 17, 2022
  3. dvojinov Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

do you have asus board ? did you care to check my page ?

all right I checkd your specifications your mobo and audio setup is :

• Realtek ALC889 codec
    • High Definition Audio
    • 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel
    • Support for Dolby® Home Theater
    • Support for S/PDIF Out
    That doesn't necessary mean Dolby Digital Live ..if by any chance you have Dolby Digital Live and want to go with it you should use your manufacturers drives , however if this DHT is one of the Software solutions DAX 1 , 2 or whatever and you dont have DOlby Digital Live 5.1 surround to select that means only native DOLBY and DTS are sported as pass-through once such contest is detected but you wont gain all time 5.1 as you miss Dolby Digital LIve or DTS Interactive (gaming , music videos that are not Dolby or DTS ) in this case check my page :

SimpleSite.com

read the instructions carefully EXPLORE THE PAGE and follow them step by step and it may be that you end up with full DTS Interactive and Dolby Digital Live on your board , as it is GIABYTE you have great chances ..ASUS unfortunately has issues with DTS interactive ongoing more then 6 months now and I start to believe that ASUS lost DTS Interactive licence and is drooped out of the game or they have issue that they are not aware off .

dvojinov, May 17, 2022
  4. Paulo GM Win User

RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...

Realtek Audio Console not opening. Gives error "Cannot connect to RPC service."

Can you check in Services if there's Realtek Audio Universal Service and if it is running? Press Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog box. Enter services.msc then locate Realtek Audio Universal Service. Double click on it then check if it is running,
    if not, start the service.

Paulo GM, May 17, 2022
Thema:

RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...

1. RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result... - Similar Threads - RealTek Audio Universal

2. o meu realtek audio hd universal service nao aparece

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    o meu realtek audio hd universal service nao aparece: eu quero usar o realtek audio console mas nao da porque fala que nao pode se conectar ao serviço rpc e eu vi em ums videos que pode ser porque o ealtek audio hd universal service pode estar desabilitado mas o meu aparece e eu acho que nem ta instalado...
  3. o meu realtek audio hd universal service nao aparece

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    o meu realtek audio hd universal service nao aparece: eu quero usar o realtek audio console mas nao da porque fala que nao pode se conectar ao serviço rpc e eu vi em ums videos que pode ser porque o ealtek audio hd universal service pode estar desabilitado mas o meu aparece e eu acho que nem ta instalado...
  4. Windows 11 Realtek Audio Universal Service using Local Service logon account audio issues -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Realtek Audio Universal Service using Local Service logon account audio issues -...: I was wondering if there are anyone else affected by Windows 11 audio driver updates causing audio services in non-restartable state. I have posted about it in the Acer Community Support forums but I have not been successful with the driver issue.Windows Audio Service is...
  5. Windows 11 Realtek Audio Universal Service using Local Service logon account audio issues -...

Windows 11 Realtek Audio Universal Service using Local Service logon account audio issues -...: I was wondering if there are anyone else affected by Windows 11 audio driver updates causing audio services in non-restartable state. I have posted about it in the Acer Community Support forums but I have not been successful with the driver issue.Windows Audio Service is...
  6. RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...

RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...: Okay so here's a weird one, and I'm going to try to be as thorough as I can, so bear with me.I had an issue where my RealTek card on my MSI GE75 Raider Laptop 2019/2020 version, Intel i7 10-series died on me, and I ended up having to reload the Realtek drivers which was its...
  7. RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...

RealTek Audio Universal Service not starting, and all digital audio is dead as a result...: Okay so here's a weird one, and I'm going to try to be as thorough as I can, so bear with me.I had an issue where my RealTek card on my MSI GE75 Raider Laptop 2019/2020 version, Intel i7 10-series died on me, and I ended up having to reload the Realtek drivers which was its...
  8. Realtek Audio Services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio Services: Please help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-services/7a43689c-2cd7-4008-9aa4-ba94a15c0e53
  9. High CPU usage of Windows Audio & Realtek HD Audio Universal Service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage of Windows Audio & Realtek HD Audio Universal Service: Information of Laptop: System Name: LAPTOP-H2DL499A System Model: ZenBook S UX391UA Processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 1992 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042 Hi! A couple of months ago, the...
  10. Audio service dead, refuses to start

Audio service dead, refuses to start: Recently my audio died, once I tried to troubleshoot it said that the audio service couldn't start.After that I have done everything to start it including: registry editing services.msc sfc /scannow Using the default administrator account After all that nothing happened...