Windows 10: Realtek Audio won't install, Windows 10

Discus and support Realtek Audio won't install, Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I can't get Realtek audio to install, even after trying numerous things. I have a Gigabyte b450M Aorus motherboard that's two months old. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShannonPhillips1, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Realtek Audio won't install, Windows 10

Hello, I can't get Realtek audio to install, even after trying numerous things. I have a Gigabyte b450M Aorus motherboard that's two months old. My Windows 10 64-bit is the newest version 1903, fully up to date.

The 2.0 channel speakers I have are cheap ones I got on Amazon, the brand name is Reccazr. They work flawlessly on my brother's Asus b350f-gaming motherboard, it was basically plug n play.

I've tried ALL of Realtek Audio drivers listed under Gigabyte's Aorus M website and Realtek's website as well. They aren't showing up in Device Manager, nor when I click Show Hidden Devices.

I've looked online for various tips and one of them was to go in Device Manager, click on View, Devices by connection, then to uninstall Microsoft UAA Bus HD Audio but it wasn't there.

I flashed my motherboard from F5 to F31. Everything else works fine except the audio.

Tried DriverEasy Pro and I updated HD Audio with it but I still don't see Realtek audio in device manager, nor am I able to get the speakers to show up in output devices or as playback option in the sound control panel.

When I right click on the audio symbol in the bottom left corner it says Speaker setup(UNKNOWN).

Uninstalled AMD HD Audio(I have a PowerColor Red Devil Rx 590) then tried to install Realtek, I thought maybe it was because they just didn't like each other lol

I've tried all 6 audio and usb ports on the back panel (speakers have a 3.5mm jack and usb cable), not that any of that matters most likely because it appears to be either a settings issue that I can't seem to figure out or there's something wrong with my motherboard.

I should point out too that I can get audio from my monitor using a headphone jack with my earbuds.

Yeah so this has been kinda driving me insane lol Please help! Realtek Audio won't install, Windows 10 :D

:)

ShannonPhillips1, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 4, 2019
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Realtek Audio won't install, Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Realtek Audio won't install, Windows 10 :)

JoeBoyka, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Realtek Audio won't install, Windows 10

1. Realtek Audio won't install, Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio won't

2. Realtek audio driver won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio driver won't work: I just installed windows 11 this morning clean install everything works fine except realtek audio driver won't work i tried to downloaded it from realtek website motherboard manufacturer website but still it won't work control panel shows its already installed but can't find...
  3. Realtek audio driver won't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio driver won't work: I just installed windows 11 this morning clean install everything works fine except realtek audio driver won't work i tried to downloaded it from realtek website motherboard manufacturer website but still it won't work control panel shows its already installed but can't find...
  4. Realtek audio console won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio console won't open: Every time when i try to enter the app a message pops up saying realtek audio console won't open. From there I have only 3 options: to see the app in microsoft store, copy to clipboard or just close it. I tried every method I could to fix the problem but still no result....
  5. Realtek audio app won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio app won't download: New PC and new Win 10 and cannot get realtek audio console, app will not download. Have downloaded the RtkNGUI64 file but will not start. Drivers appear to be up to date....
  6. Realtek audio app won't download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio app won't download: New PC and new Win 10 and cannot get realtek audio console, app will not download. Have downloaded the RtkNGUI64 file but will not start. Drivers appear to be up to date....
  7. Realtek audio app won't download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Realtek audio control won't install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio control won't install: Hey guys I bought a computer a week for gaming and editing after upgrading from my outdated parts. Everything seems ok besides that I don't have realtek audio manager and when I went to check my motherboards site it suggested me to download realtek audio controller. I've...
  9. Realtek HD Audio won't install !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD Audio won't install !: I really need someone to help me with this issue. Realtek HD Audio driver just went missing and i have been trying to install it for the past 24 hours and it doesn't work, i tried every troubleshooting i found online and installed several driver installers and none of them...
  10. Installing Realtek Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing Realtek Audio: I am trying to install Realtek Audio on my Windows 10 desktop. Having downloaded and installed the driver from the Realtek web site, I can see it listed in Programs and Features, but it doesn’t appear in Sound, where I find AnySoft Virtual Sound Device, and four entries...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. computer not installing realtek audio drivers

2. windows 10 gigabyte realtek not found

3. realtek high definition audio driver not installed 2020

4. win 10 realtek sound driver not installing,
  5. realtek audio not installing at all,
  6. realtek bluetooth driver up to date cant install windows 10,
  7. cant install newest realtek audio drivers,
  8. windows 10 realtek cant install,
  9. cant get realtek audio device to work win 10,
  10. windows not installing realtek,
  11. realtek will not install windows 10,