Windows 10: Realtek Bluetooth adapter problems daily

Discus and support Realtek Bluetooth adapter problems daily in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have got an annoying bluetooth problem with my fairly new computer running Windows 10. This has been a daily problem since I bought this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nina_100, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Nina_100 Win User

Realtek Bluetooth adapter problems daily

Hi,

I have got an annoying bluetooth problem with my fairly new computer running Windows 10. This has been a daily problem since I bought this computer.

• Bluetooth disconnects many times a day when I'm working - in the middle of writing a word
    • The Bluetooth on/off button disappears from devices
    • All the Bluetooth devices disconnect at the same time, cannot reconnect
    • I get error codes in device management:
      • Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Error
      • Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B023\00e04c000001 requires further installation. Code 17
      • Windows has stopped this device because it reported problems, code 43

What I've tried:

• Reboot the computer - that usually helps one or two hours, then the problem returns
    • Update the Bluetooth driver - It has the most recent version, that never helps
    • Reinstalling the driver - does not help
    • Taking off power saving mode - does not help

I have Lenovo Legion T730-281CO, less than an year old

And Windows 10 Home Version 20H2.

:)

Nina_100, Jan 16, 2021
  2. mrgeek Win User

troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter

"Anyone any idea how to install the drivers mentioned above? As Windows Update does not 'see' them."
    It does not see them because that is your list of hidden updates. You can simply check the ones you want to go thru and the next Windows Update will see them but auto install, so be careful if you don't actually want them.

"I am having troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter, so I would like to try a driver update."
    Best thing to do and not screw up the list of Hidden Updates you already have, is go to Device Manager (Win+X), expand Bluetooth to see installed drivers. Then r-click the driver/Update Driver Software/Search automatically ... If there is a newer one, it will auto install. Test, if not happy roll back by doing same steps except click Properties and use roll back option. Good Luck

Realtek Bluetooth adapter problems daily [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jan 16, 2021
  3. loki301 Win User
    Realtek Bluetooth Problem

I'm having a problem with my realtek bluetooth 4.0 driver. I have windows 10. It wasn't showing up in device manager unless I clicked on show hidden devices. I followed the steps listed at There is a problem with realtek bluetooth
    and tried redownloading the drivers and reinstalling them. I did but windows gave me an error that basically said no appropriate driver to install. I got the driver from lenovo who makes my laptop cause I have a lenovo G50-45 Laptop.

Windows update isn't even picking it up. What do I do?

loki301, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Aliz Win User

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Thema:

1. Realtek Bluetooth adapter problems daily - Similar Threads - Realtek Bluetooth adapter

2. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43: While I was trying to connect my bluetooth keyboard, after clicking on the Bluetooth button, it just vanishes. I check device manager and I see 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" With a yellow danger symbol next to it. I open it's properties and the error code says "Windows has...
  3. Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Bluetooth Adapter code 43: While I was trying to connect my bluetooth keyboard, after clicking on the Bluetooth button, it just vanishes. I check device manager and I see 'Realtek Bluetooth Adapter" With a yellow danger symbol next to it. I open it's properties and the error code says "Windows has...
  4. Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter

Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter: Hello,I'm encountering an issue with my Realtek Bluetooth adapter, which is displaying error code 43 in Device Manager. This issue has been persistent despite my attempts to troubleshoot it, and it begun after installing windows update 23H2, noticed first when I couldn't find...
  5. Realtek Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter not working.

Realtek Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter not working.: Few years back, I started experiencing issues with my WiFi and Bluetooth drivers. These issues persisted for over 3-4 months before being fixed automatically. However, recently, this problem has resurfaced out of nowhere. I don't know which update caused the issue. In the...
  6. Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers: Hello, Running Windows 10 version 21H2 - See attached print image for system specs. Two months ago I purchased a new USB Bluetooth Dongle Bluetooth 5.0+EDR and Installed the Realtek Drivers. The problem I have is with my wireless headphone. Every time Windows updates the...
  7. Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers

Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers: Hello, Running Windows 10 version 21H2 - See attached print image for system specs. Two months ago I purchased a new USB Bluetooth Dongle Bluetooth 5.0+EDR and Installed the Realtek Drivers. The problem I have is with my wireless headphone. Every time Windows updates the...
  8. Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Realtek bluetooth adapter 4.2 Problem code 0000001C

Realtek bluetooth adapter 4.2 Problem code 0000001C: For quite a few months my Bluetooth adapter has been malfunctioning, I have tried everything I could find to fix this adapter, the device manager says that there is no problem with the 4.2 adapter's Bluetooth ability, just the device's hardware. The device is called...
  10. troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter

troubles with my Realtek WLAN/BlueTooth adapter: Update: The wuhideshow tool works as advertised, thanks! I still have a strange issue. A number of pages back I was able to set turn on automatic device driver installation from Windows Update. First the option was greyed out but now it is set to "Yes": [img] So far so...