Windows 10: Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted)

Discus and support Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How to reinstall Bluetooth driver? I deleted to fix a problem now I don't know how to fix it please help! Info: HP Pavilion Notebook, windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ro1997, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Ro1997 Win User

Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted)

How to reinstall Bluetooth driver? I deleted to fix a problem now I don't know how to fix it please help!

Info:

HP Pavilion Notebook, windows 10

:)

Ro1997, Nov 26, 2019

2. That Realtek Bluetooth driver.

I cannot install the latest update because of the problem with the driver. The problem is I don't have Realtek Bluetooth. I have a Broadcom usb bluetooth. Have searched everywhere and tried all suggested options but I can't find a Realtek driver.

So I cannot update!

hampton4444, Nov 26, 2019
  3. That Realtek Bluetooth driver.

Roman

Thanks for the reply

Have run through and within System Drivers are

Realtek Bluetooth A/V Remote Control Target

Realtek Bluetooth A/V Remote Control Controller Device Driver

Realtek Bluetooth Filter Driver

all are manual and stopped.

That's the only Realtek Bluetooth entries I can find. Other Realtek are audio/Lan

Brian

hampton4444, Nov 26, 2019
  4. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted) - Similar Threads - Realtek bluetooth driver

2. Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers: Hello, Running Windows 10 version 21H2 - See attached print image for system specs. Two months ago I purchased a new USB Bluetooth Dongle Bluetooth 5.0+EDR and Installed the Realtek Drivers. The problem I have is with my wireless headphone. Every time Windows updates the...
  3. Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers: Hello, Running Windows 10 version 21H2 - See attached print image for system specs. Two months ago I purchased a new USB Bluetooth Dongle Bluetooth 5.0+EDR and Installed the Realtek Drivers. The problem I have is with my wireless headphone. Every time Windows updates the...
  4. Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. deletion of bluetooth drivers

deletion of bluetooth drivers: dear sir/madami have a small problem i accidently uninstalled all the bluetooth drivers form device manager and also my bluetooth switch on and off button is missing i am using windows 10 32 bit softwareplease assist me...
  6. Bluetooth drivers got deleted

Bluetooth drivers got deleted: so i was trying to connect my controller to my Hp laptop with windows 10 and my computer opened the device manager and deleted something off my computer. Turns out it was my Bluetooth drivers and now my bluetooth is off and there is no way of turning it on. And i have tried...
  7. Realtek bluetooth driver won't update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek bluetooth driver won't update.: I'm trying to upgrade to Win 10 from Win 8.1 and the install stops on Realtek driver issue. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4529832/updating-to-windows-10-version-1903-on-devices-with-some-driver-versio current driver is 1.3.810.3 How do I get around this? Tim...
  8. That Realtek Bluetooth driver.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    That Realtek Bluetooth driver.: I cannot install the latest update because of the problem with the driver. The problem is I don't have Realtek Bluetooth. I have a Broadcom usb bluetooth. Have searched everywhere and tried all suggested options but I can't find a Realtek driver. So I cannot update!...
  9. Realtek 4.0 Bluetooth Driver

Realtek 4.0 Bluetooth Driver: I have a lenovo G45-50 laptop. I was having some problems with windows disabling my bluetooth when I restarted my pc but not when I shut it off. I've been having this problem for over 2 years now. I tried updating everything but to no avail. So I uninstalled the driver 2 days...
  10. Bluetooth Driver Deleted

Bluetooth Driver Deleted: I deleted my bluetooth driver as it was not detecting any of my devices and this was a common solution for many people. However, Windows 10 never helped me reinstall the driver and now I do not know what to do. How can I get the Bluetooth driver back on my laptop?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acciently deleted realtek bluetooth driver