Windows 10: Realtek board in Computer has been working for years, then stops?

Discus and support Realtek board in Computer has been working for years, then stops? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; No output devices found in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesLondon2, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Realtek board in Computer has been working for years, then stops?

No output devices found in Windows 10?

:)

JamesLondon2, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Dec 8, 2021
  3. JoeBoyka Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Realtek board in Computer has been working for years, then stops? :)

JoeBoyka, Dec 8, 2021
  4. Aceman.au Win User

Realtek board in Computer has been working for years, then stops?

Sennheiser GSP 350. Microphone stops working when I open any game

Wow, ok. I think I've fixed it by accident while fiddling around.

It appears to be the Realtek audio being the issue here. I don't use my onboard sound card as my headset is a USB headset only and my speakers are plugged into an ASUS sound card.

Step by step fix:
    • I went into recording devices
    • I enabled STEREO MIX (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    • Then I set that Stereo Mix as the DEFAULT DEVICE (At this point it took over both input and output devices without my permission )
    • Then set my Sennheiser headset as default recording and playback devices in their respective windows even though they both still said they were the default devices when they weren't
    Headset microphone is currently functioning while in game now. I'll update the thread if it goes again. Should I completely disable Realtek audio??? Or will windows just force it to work again?

Aceman.au, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Realtek board in Computer has been working for years, then stops?

1. Realtek board in Computer has been working for years, then stops? - Similar Threads - Realtek board Computer

2. Realtek Wireless Stop Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Wireless Stop Working: my Realtek RTL8723AE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC has stopped working properly. Normally my internet speed is 36 Gb, now it has dropped to 4 maybe 5 Gb. New drivers installed if they are still there, but it doesn't change anything. System window 10. Could the card be broken...
  3. Realtek Wireless Stop Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Wireless Stop Working: my Realtek RTL8723AE Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC has stopped working properly. Normally my internet speed is 36 Gb, now it has dropped to 4 maybe 5 Gb. New drivers installed if they are still there, but it doesn't change anything. System window 10. Could the card be broken...
  4. Realtek board in Computer has been working for years, then stops?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek board in Computer has been working for years, then stops?: No output devices found in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-board-in-computer-has-been-working-for/bc57fcbf-209f-442f-b2f9-a392d46da10b
  5. Realtek board in Computer has been working for years, then stops?

Realtek board in Computer has been working for years, then stops?: No output devices found in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-board-in-computer-has-been-working-for/bc57fcbf-209f-442f-b2f9-a392d46da10b
  6. Wifi adapter stops working at random and after the computer has been sleeping

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi adapter stops working at random and after the computer has been sleeping: Hey, my Wifi adapter stops working when it's not in constant use and needs to be fixed through the windows troubleshooter. I tried turning off the option to turn it off to save power and even reinstalled windows (I got a new drive anyway). It doesn't break when I'm in a zoom...
  7. BSOD: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, this has been happening for years

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, this has been happening for years: Hello, I built my current setup about 5 years ago. i5, 8th gen processor Geforce GTX 970 8Gb RAM 256 SSD where windows is stored 1Tb HDD I had issues when I first built it, as you do. Originally I had issues with it freezing at random. Turned out the mobo wasn't up to...
  8. Computer has stopped working entirely

Computer has stopped working entirely: My computer has stopped working and i do not know why, its a dell with windows 10 running on it and after a crash with the error code being critical process died, the blue screen came up and after a while with the 0% not going up it restarted my computer and now its saying...
  9. realtek audio stop working

realtek audio stop working: hi, i have a gigabyte GA-X79-UD3 motherboard with all drivers up to date and also windows 10 64 bit version 1809, when i work on my network or even disconnect my network than audio dies, no more audio i need to go to the services.msc to restart audio,also from time to time...
  10. 10 years this has been a problem - is there a fix yet???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    10 years this has been a problem - is there a fix yet???: I like many others have played MS FS Vs 9 and X for a long time. My elderly trusty many times rebuilt 32 bit PCs mobo finally went bang last year and has been replaced with a nice new shiny Win10 x64 quad core thing. However ive struggled to reinstall FS9 and X, NEITHER...