Windows 10: Realtek Card Reader Driver

Discus and support Realtek Card Reader Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Realtek Card Reader v10.0.10125.31214 Downloads Detail ds103308 22630 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Almighty1, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Almighty1 Win User

Realtek Card Reader Driver

Almighty1, Sep 14, 2015
  2. crs7227 Win User

Can't install Windows 10 ERROR: 0xC1900101-0x20017

You may have a RealTek sound driver but the one I was having issues with was a RealTek card reader driver. It did not affect my sound card. After I disabled the RealTek card reader driver I was able to install Windows 10. Then I installed an updated driver
    for my RealTek card reader that I downloaded from the RealTek website.

crs7227, Sep 14, 2015
  3. JenBcute Win User
    Realtek Card Reader not working since Windows 10 upgrade

Hi! I have an HP Laptop (Pavilion g6) with a Realtek PCIE Card Reader. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, the Card Reader has not worked!

*I tried uninstalling & reinstalling

the Card Reader

*I tried downloading a new driver

I found on the Realtek support

website

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks!

JenBcute, Sep 14, 2015
Thema:

Realtek Card Reader Driver

1. Realtek Card Reader Driver - Similar Threads - Realtek Card Reader

2. Realtek usb smart card reader drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek usb smart card reader drive: drive for realtek usb smart card reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-usb-smart-card-reader-drive/de6d84c3-2463-4aa5-99ff-23803e79bec1
  3. Issues with Windows Update-pushed Realtek SD Card Reader Driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues with Windows Update-pushed Realtek SD Card Reader Driver.: Hello! I'm not sure if this belongs here or the Windows Update section, but here goes. I have a USB 3.0 front panel card reader installed in my computer, an HP MCR15IN1-U2U3, attached to an add-in USB 3.0 PCIe card. It's based on the Realtek RTS5341 chip. Recently, I had a...
  4. Need good driver for Realtek Card Reader older Gateway NV52L

Need good driver for Realtek Card Reader older Gateway NV52L: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5209&SUBSYS_06981025 Realtek Card Reader Windows 10 blocking the last "good" driver provided by Gateway for 64-bit Windows 8.1 Doing the usual quick searches I cannot find an alternative. Anyone of you been down this road? Help appreciated mucho! c 125167
  5. realtek card reader

realtek card reader: As I was uninstalling unwanted programs and, I removed research Realtek card reader, and only later discovered has something to do with making USBs work. So I want it back. If I try to simply download and install the current version, an error message results. The page...
  6. realtek sd card reader code 48

realtek sd card reader code 48: I have an HP Laptop with a Realtek PCIE Card reader. It stopped working after the Win 10 anniversary upgrade. It has the following device status on Device Manager; The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have a problem with...
  7. Realtek PCIE card reader problem

Realtek PCIE card reader problem: I have in the process of connecting a printer when I noticed that there was an exclamation mark on my laptop, Rea Card Reader has error, Problem with PNP devices and then proceeds to say that it is blocked by group policy Driver has been blocked from starting, known to...
  8. Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader

Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader: hello, When I was viewing my windows 10 updates I saw some unusual update history of my Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader, (see attachments)I very rarely use this on my Dell Inspiron ONE but thought I would just check it out, and it did of course not work, I tried to find the...
  9. Realtek Card Reader 2.0 will not update.

Realtek Card Reader 2.0 will not update.: My Realtek 2.0 Card Reader is not working in Windows 10. I noticed in Device Manager the driver version had not updated. Then I looked in the Event Viewer and noticed: Device started (USBSTOR), then Driver service added (RTSUER), then Device installed (rtsuerxdisablemmc.inf),...
  10. Realtek Card Reader Keeps Disappearing

Realtek Card Reader Keeps Disappearing: I've just updated my Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop to Windows 10. All is working fine apart from the built in Realtek card reader. When the PC starts, the card reader appears as a drive and I can read/write to the card. However, the reader will randomly show no content in file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek card reader code 48

2. realtek card reader windows 10 error code 48

3. my realtek sd card driver is in programs

4. sd card reader error code 48 windows 10,
  5. realtek pcie card reader code 48