Windows 10: realtek card reader

Discus and support realtek card reader in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As I was uninstalling unwanted programs and, I removed research Realtek card reader, and only later discovered has something to do with making USBs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Predrag3141, Dec 22, 2018.

1. realtek card reader

As I was uninstalling unwanted programs and, I removed research Realtek card reader, and only later discovered has something to do with making USBs work. So I want it back. If I try to simply download and install the current version, an error message results.

The page from which I downloaded realtek card reader is: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds031825

Details about my version of Windows 10:

- Version: 1067

- OS Build: 14393.2068

Details about USB contrllers in my computer:

- Intel USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller

-Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Detection Driver (USB)

- Unknown USB (Device Descriptor Request Failed)

(I guess that's the one affected by removing Realtek card reader)

- USB Hub (xHCI)

:)

Predrag3141, Dec 22, 2018
  2. Steve C Win User

Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader

I've just upgraded to Windows 10 on my Dell laptop and I've been having problems with the Realtek card reader - see Realtek Card Reader Keeps Disappearing . You might find some tips in that link.

My card reader is listed under memory devices in Device Manager.

Steve C, Dec 22, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Realtek Card Reader not working since Windows 10 upgrade

Hi Jen,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Does Device Manager recognizes Realtek card reader?
    • Do you get any error message?

Follow the steps below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with the Bluetooth adapter. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

• Restart your computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Also install all pending updates in your computer. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Do let us know if you are able to access Realtek card reader. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Dec 22, 2018
  4. realtek card reader

accidentally uninstalled Realtek Card Reader

hi i have accidentally uninstalled Realtek Card Reader, and I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out please, I need that card reader for my university work.

Regards. dave

DaveMcEvoy, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

realtek card reader

1. realtek card reader - Similar Threads - realtek card reader

2. Realtek usb smart card reader drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek usb smart card reader drive: drive for realtek usb smart card reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-usb-smart-card-reader-drive/de6d84c3-2463-4aa5-99ff-23803e79bec1
  3. Realtek usb smart card reader drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek usb smart card reader drive: drive for realtek usb smart card reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-usb-smart-card-reader-drive/de6d84c3-2463-4aa5-99ff-23803e79bec1
  4. onboard realtek sd card reader not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onboard realtek sd card reader not working: I have Toshiba satellite laptop that I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 and Realtek onboard sd card reader will not work, what do I do?...
  5. realtek sd card reader code 48

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek sd card reader code 48: I have an HP Laptop with a Realtek PCIE Card reader. It stopped working after the Win 10 anniversary upgrade. It has the following device status on Device Manager; The software for this device has been blocked from starting because it is known to have a problem with...
  6. Realtek PCIE card reader problem

Realtek PCIE card reader problem: I have in the process of connecting a printer when I noticed that there was an exclamation mark on my laptop, Rea Card Reader has error, Problem with PNP devices and then proceeds to say that it is blocked by group policy Driver has been blocked from starting, known to...
  7. Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader

Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader: hello, When I was viewing my windows 10 updates I saw some unusual update history of my Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader, (see attachments)I very rarely use this on my Dell Inspiron ONE but thought I would just check it out, and it did of course not work, I tried to find the...
  8. Realtek Card Reader 2.0 will not update.

Realtek Card Reader 2.0 will not update.: My Realtek 2.0 Card Reader is not working in Windows 10. I noticed in Device Manager the driver version had not updated. Then I looked in the Event Viewer and noticed: Device started (USBSTOR), then Driver service added (RTSUER), then Device installed (rtsuerxdisablemmc.inf),...
  9. Realtek Card Reader Driver

Realtek Card Reader Driver: Realtek Card Reader v10.0.10125.31214 Downloads Detail ds103308 22630
  10. Realtek Card Reader Keeps Disappearing

Realtek Card Reader Keeps Disappearing: I've just updated my Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop to Windows 10. All is working fine apart from the built in Realtek card reader. When the PC starts, the card reader appears as a drive and I can read/write to the card. However, the reader will randomly show no content in file...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my realtak card reader have an error blocked by group policy

2. realtek card reader windows 10 error code 48

3. realtek drivers for sd cards windows 10

4. realtek sd reader,
  5. what is realtek sd card readers windows 10,
  6. realtek pcie windows 10 driver code 48,
  7. realtek pcie card reader win 10 group policy problem