Windows 10: Realtek completely gone from system, unable to reinstall at all (Win10)

Discus and support Realtek completely gone from system, unable to reinstall at all (Win10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently had an issue with Realtek HD audio manager not functioning properly after updating my system. I thought I would be able to uninstall it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arciian, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Arciian Win User

Realtek completely gone from system, unable to reinstall at all (Win10)

I recently had an issue with Realtek HD audio manager not functioning properly after updating my system.

I thought I would be able to uninstall it from system programs and easily redownload it, but I was wrong.

The realtek download site is now awfully organized, and despite installing all the variations of the correct drivers, nothing works
    Same with anything from the microsoft catalogue. None of the installed files extracted do anything.

The only audio I can use is via HDMI monitor w/ speakers, none of the audio jacks work anymore.

Note: Realtek was fully uninstalled, so it is gone from my device manager (yes, even from hidden).

Is there any solution, or do I have to reinstall windows and screw over a bunch of my programs?

:)

Arciian, Dec 29, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Realtek completely gone from system, unable to reinstall at all (Win10) :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Steve C Win User

Unable to get Win10 to recognize EPSON 4870 Photo Scanner

I'll walk you though the steps I do to install my Perfection 1200. I have to do this periodically for some reason to reestablish the 'non-standard' Perfection 2400 driver.

1. Right click on the scanner in Device Manager (as Admin) and select Update Driver. Then select the option to browse my computer for driver software.

Realtek completely gone from system, unable to reinstall at all (Win10) [​IMG]

2. Then select Let me pick from a list of device drivers....

3. Select Imaging Devices from the next list.

4. Finally, select the correct Epson driver you have installed then click Next. If it isn't listed then something has gone wrong with the driver installation.

5. Hopefully, the scanner should now work?

Steve C, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Realtek completely gone from system, unable to reinstall at all (Win10) - Similar Threads - Realtek completely gone

2. unable to get into the win10 system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unable to get into the win10 system: Urgent help needed! Please help me with the following issues.This weird issue happened before, I could not reslove the problem while I was busy during the weekdays, so I left it for 2-3 days, my desktop magically working as usual; Yesterday, the same issue happened to my...
  3. Bluetooth completely gone from windows system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth completely gone from windows system: I was using my laptop when suddenly I couldn't find my bluetooth devices. When I checked, i didn't have the option to even turn bluetooth on. What do?...
  4. Bluetooth completely gone from PC

Bluetooth completely gone from PC: My Bluetooth is gone. No Bluetooth in Device Manager, no icon in taskbar, no on/off switch in the bluetooth setting, no bluetooth button in the notification center,...nothing. The only bluetooth related thing i have on my pc right now, is the Bluetooth Service in...
  5. Unable to reinstall Realtek Audio Drivers

Unable to reinstall Realtek Audio Drivers: Hello, I replaced my GPU a week or two ago from a AMD Radeon RX 460 to Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB, and this morning I started my computer, where I received a pop-up box saying my AMD drivers were not detected. I downloaded AMD Cleanup Utility and ran it in Safe Mode and, after...
  6. I disabled my realtek microphone and now all my realtek devices are gone from my sound...

I disabled my realtek microphone and now all my realtek devices are gone from my sound...: I disables my default realtek microphone in the sound section and now all my realtek options are gone from where I should be able to select them. Is there a way to re enable the devices? They no longer appear in the sound section. My speakers and microphone both had they...
  7. All my files are gone and windows have reinstalled from overnight

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All my files are gone and windows have reinstalled from overnight: I had my windows full of documents and photos then i went to sleep 10april 2020 now then i woke up 11 april 2020 i put laptop on. i saw all my photos and documents are gone all internet explorers and apps i had installed are gone by over nogth . I know i didnt do anything ....
  8. Realtek is gone

Realtek is gone: About a 2 weeks ago realtek dissapeared completely from my pc and i can no longer listen to audio through any means other than hdmi, i have tried reinstalling it from asus but it hasnt worked. I have tried everything i can think of even a full reinstall of windows. any help...
  9. Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and all apps downloaded from it COMPLETELY gone: I've had this problem for a while now, and I have no idea what's happening. First, I was unable to open the start menu at all. I pressed the windows key, nothing. Pressed the icon in the bottom left corner, nothing. Tried Cortana, nothing. Then, some of my apps on my task...
  10. Realtek Win10

Realtek Win10: Hey Guys, I just brought Myself Asus Tuf gaming laptop and it won’t pick up the mic on my headset Razer Kraken Pro the one with 3.5 jack, in the device manager I have Realtek(R) Audio and Intel(R) Display Audio and also Nvidia Virtal Audio, for some reason when in sound...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek driver gone

2. 0xcood36fa

3. realtek audio completely gone

4. completely gone it all,
  5. realtek audio complete gone