Windows 10: Realtek device doesnt work

Discus and support Realtek device doesnt work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! My microphone on my headset doesnt work, when I test it says it worked at 3% max, I used the troubleshoot, set it as default, set it on discord... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jean-Nicolas Soulard, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Realtek device doesnt work

Hi! My microphone on my headset doesnt work, when I test it says it worked at 3% max, I used the troubleshoot, set it as default, set it on discord properly and it still doesnt work but only on my cpu. I Installed and updated all drivers, I'va had a cpu expert search for the solution and nothing was found. I have windows 10. Does anyone have higher cpu expertise than experts?

:)

Jean-Nicolas Soulard, Aug 15, 2022
  2. Aceman.au Win User

Sennheiser GSP 350. Microphone stops working when I open any game

Wow, ok. I think I've fixed it by accident while fiddling around.

It appears to be the Realtek audio being the issue here. I don't use my onboard sound card as my headset is a USB headset only and my speakers are plugged into an ASUS sound card.

Step by step fix:
    • I went into recording devices
    • I enabled STEREO MIX (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    • Then I set that Stereo Mix as the DEFAULT DEVICE (At this point it took over both input and output devices without my permission )
    • Then set my Sennheiser headset as default recording and playback devices in their respective windows even though they both still said they were the default devices when they weren't
    Headset microphone is currently functioning while in game now. I'll update the thread if it goes again. Should I completely disable Realtek audio??? Or will windows just force it to work again?

Aceman.au, Aug 15, 2022
  3. bpgt64 Win User
    Window's 10-Realtek NIC issue - Device manager sees a NIC, but no network connection

Cables good. No device listed in ipconfig. It worked before.

If I could guess it has something to do with VMware workstation 11 and Realtek drivers.

bpgt64, Aug 15, 2022
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek device doesnt work

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

Realtek device doesnt work

1. Realtek device doesnt work - Similar Threads - Realtek device doesnt

2. Listen to this device doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Listen to this device doesnt work: Whenever I use listen to this device, no sound plays, I have tried terminating and restarting windows audio both through services and through the console, does anyone know a way to fix this?...
  3. Listen to this device doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Listen to this device doesnt work: Whenever I use listen to this device, no sound plays, I have tried terminating and restarting windows audio both through services and through the console, does anyone know a way to fix this?...
  4. Listen to this device doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek HD audio installs but doesnt work ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD audio installs but doesnt work ,: so i tried to install Realtek hd audio and when i do nothing happens,on my device manager , sound video and game controller it still says RealtekR Audio instead of realtek high definicion audio so i know it didnt work , i tried unistalling and restalling all drivers , i have...
  6. Realtek HD audio installs but doesnt work ,

Realtek HD audio installs but doesnt work ,: so i tried to install Realtek hd audio and when i do nothing happens,on my device manager , sound video and game controller it still says RealtekR Audio instead of realtek high definicion audio so i know it didnt work , i tried unistalling and restalling all drivers , i have...
  7. Realtek HD audio installs but doesnt work ,

8. Realtek device doesnt work

Realtek device doesnt work: Hi! My microphone on my headset doesnt work, when I test it says it worked at 3% max, I used the troubleshoot, set it as default, set it on discord properly and it still doesnt work but only on my cpu. I Installed and updated all drivers, I'va had a cpu expert search for the...
  9. Realtek device doesnt work

Realtek device doesnt work: Hi! My microphone on my headset doesnt work, when I test it says it worked at 3% max, I used the troubleshoot, set it as default, set it on discord properly and it still doesnt work but only on my cpu. I Installed and updated all drivers, I'va had a cpu expert search for the...
  10. Realtek Audio doesnt work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek Audio doesnt work: It started after I tried to uninstall and reinstalling realtek audio drivers because Realtek Audio Console wasn't working Then I installed the lastest Realtek HD Audio Drivers 2.82 from Realtek's page, it worked but didnt solve the Realtek Audio Console RPC problem so I...