Windows 10: Realtek Digital Audio Broken/Can't Install/Can't find in device manager

Discus and support Realtek Digital Audio Broken/Can't Install/Can't find in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, my realtek digital audio broke recently so I tried to reinstall it, in doing so I uninstalled everything with regards to realtek hd audio to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dddddddsadsaadsadasdsadsa, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Realtek Digital Audio Broken/Can't Install/Can't find in device manager

Hi there, my realtek digital audio broke recently so I tried to reinstall it, in doing so I uninstalled everything with regards to realtek hd audio to have a "clean reinstall" as people told me.

This failed and i can no longer hear anything on my pc as I do not have realtek installed any longer.
    I have tried for countless hours trying everything from reinstalling drivers to factory resetting my computer, nothing has worked.

If anybody could suggest a surefire way of fixing my problem I would be eternally grateful.

:)

dddddddsadsaadsadasdsadsa, Jun 11, 2020
  2. kdantas Win User

can't see Realtek High Definition Audio in Device Manager

Hi, can someone help me? I have installed the Windows 10 Pro v1703 b15063.332 in my Notebook LG N460. The audio is working but not so good. For any reason the Windows 10 didn´t find the Realtek Audio device. So, I can´t see the "Realtek High Definition Audio" in the Device Manager - Sound, video and game controllers. How can I fix this issue without messed up the OS of my Notebook? Thanks.

Device Manager:

Realtek Digital Audio Broken/Can't Install/Can't find in device manager [​IMG]

AIDA64 Info:

Realtek Digital Audio Broken/Can't Install/Can't find in device manager [​IMG]

kdantas, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Install a Realtek driver package.

Alan Finote, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Realtek Digital Audio Broken/Can't Install/Can't find in device manager

Realtek Digital Output not connected

Helloguys my Realtek Digital Output says it's not connected, I'm getting audio however I think this is the case to me not being able to get audio from Steam Apps. I'm on Windows 10 also. I'm also on a Laptop.

The things I have tried

• Update my Drivers
    • Go to Win+R and type in "shutdown -r -t 0"

Senna Hiroshi Katsumi, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Realtek Digital Audio Broken/Can't Install/Can't find in device manager

1. Realtek Digital Audio Broken/Can't Install/Can't find in device manager - Similar Threads - Realtek Digital Audio

2. Can't install realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install realtek audio driver: When i install realtek audio driver, it will not show itself in the device manager, so i can't use in-ear headset. I have windows 11 My motherboard is - TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS WIFI....
  3. Can't install realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install realtek audio driver: When i install realtek audio driver, it will not show itself in the device manager, so i can't use in-ear headset. I have windows 11 My motherboard is - TUF GAMING Z590-PLUS WIFI....
  4. Why can't open the realtek audio manager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why can't open the realtek audio manager?: My os:windows10.I download and install the latest `0009-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R282.exe` from its official website....
  5. Can't find 'Camera' in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find 'Camera' in Device Manager: I found out my laptop's integrated webcam was not working last day. On checking I saw that the Camera option was missing in device manager. I changed the camera app settings, did sfc/ SCANNOW, did software updates for windows, and tried almost everything else I saw while...
  6. Can't find realtek HD audio manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't find realtek HD audio manager: I've updted my driver and now i can't find the audio manager at all, my audio is lower than it was before and i have no way to bring it back please help. i don't want smug "you did something wrong" comments please provide a solution. submitted by /u/Neldonax [link]...
  7. can't find audio device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't find audio device: I have problem playing music from saved music files in my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-audio-device/6dda0612-836c-45ff-ac29-597e51a139d8"
  8. "No Audio Output Device Installed" and can't find any listing for Realtek in Device Manager

"No Audio Output Device Installed" and can't find any listing for Realtek in Device Manager: most of the fixes i've seen online say to find your audio driver in the device manager, but mine is nowhere to be found. additionally, i've tried to manually reinstall the driver through the "Add legacy software" option and every single time i've gotten an error message...
  9. Can't Find WebCam Device in Device Manager

Can't Find WebCam Device in Device Manager: In Win7 I'd do Device Manager > Imaging Devices > USB 2.0 PC Camera to find my USB WebCam and activate it and de-activate the monitor's built-in camera. But in Win10 Device Manager has no listing for Imaging Devices. [img] Where in Win10 can I enable and disable...
  10. can't see Realtek High Definition Audio in Device Manager

can't see Realtek High Definition Audio in Device Manager: Hi, can someone help me? I have installed the Windows 10 Pro v1703 b15063.332 in my Notebook LG N460. The audio is working but not so good. For any reason the Windows 10 didn´t find the Realtek Audio device. So, I can´t see the "Realtek High Definition Audio" in the Device...