Windows 10: Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver

Discus and support Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; One day, after turning on my pc, it was missing the realtek audio driver. I have read a lot of articles on how to get it back but none work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lavie Ferreira-Trocard, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver

One day, after turning on my pc, it was missing the realtek audio driver. I have read a lot of articles on how to get it back but none work. I uninstalled the driver in apps and features and also in device manager, tried to reinstall but with no luck. Currently I do not have the driver or software installed and in my Programs files folder and Program files 86x both have the realtek folder and both with files inside. I do not have realtek audio manager installed. I would like someone to get back to me with a way to get back my audio. Get back to me as soon as you can

:)

Lavie Ferreira-Trocard, Aug 11, 2022
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Aug 11, 2022
  3. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

PureSoftApps: APO Driver [2.10.6]

alanfox2000, Aug 11, 2022
  4. Hawkilo Win User

Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver

Realtek Drivers (I think)

Because you are saying that you got the problem 4 times every time you reboot, I suspect it is the same case as the forum post in the beginning. That guy solved the problem by installing the Display drivers AFTER installing KB888111, therefore I suggest reinstalling/ upgrading the current graphics driver.

I have also seen someone from other forums report that they have to use AC97 drivers instead of High definition drivers. You could try to install AC97 drivers and see if you still have the problem

The problem could be caused by installing the incorrect Realtek driver/ installing the Realtek driver before KB888111/ installing display driver (HDMI in specific) before KB888111

Correct me if I am wrong

Hawkilo, Aug 11, 2022
Thema:

Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver

1. Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver - Similar Threads - Realtek Driver installing

2. Realtek Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Drivers not installing: i just recently got this pc however i can't use my headphones/ their not working bc realtek driver is not available i've tried using the installer but after i restart it doesn't install anything as it's missing from device manager and control panel, the only driver that is...
  3. Realtek Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Drivers not installing: i just recently got this pc however i can't use my headphones/ their not working bc realtek driver is not available i've tried using the installer but after i restart it doesn't install anything as it's missing from device manager and control panel, the only driver that is...
  4. Realtek Drivers not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver: One day, after turning on my pc, it was missing the realtek audio driver. I have read a lot of articles on how to get it back but none work. I uninstalled the driver in apps and features and also in device manager, tried to reinstall but with no luck. Currently I do not have...
  6. Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver: One day, after turning on my pc, it was missing the realtek audio driver. I have read a lot of articles on how to get it back but none work. I uninstalled the driver in apps and features and also in device manager, tried to reinstall but with no luck. Currently I do not have...
  7. Realtek Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek Drivers: Having problems downloading Realtek drivers .Is there an easy solution. Regards Neil https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers/748666d7-c40f-4782-a239-5543f33fbb23
  8. Unable to install Realtek driver from the manufacturer website

Unable to install Realtek driver from the manufacturer website: I tried to install Realtek driver from the manufacturer website because Windows’ driver is working really bad with terrible sound. I went to the Realtek website and the installation process started but I was surprised to see that an old driver version was installed rather...
  9. Realtek driver

Realtek driver: After downloading a few Realtek drivers, I found out that version 8648, 8652 and 8656 and a few others has a folder name (WOV) inside but most of the version did not have this particular file. Anyone know what this file for, is this file necessary ? 139637
  10. Realtek, Windows, Nvidia or manufacturer audio drivers?

Realtek, Windows, Nvidia or manufacturer audio drivers?: To expand on the title: What's the best way to keep audio drivers updated? In my case I have a Gigabyte z97 motherboard with the Realtek ALC1150 chip. The driver from Gigabytes website is woefully out of date, early '16. Windows hasn't given me any Realtek...