Windows 10: Realtek driver problem did not get solved after trying different solutions found online!

Discus and support Realtek driver problem did not get solved after trying different solutions found online! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I came across the "No Audio Output device is installed" error along with a red cross on the volume icon. Everything was ok until the last night except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HanRy8, Jun 18, 2020.

1. HanRy8 Win User

Realtek driver problem did not get solved after trying different solutions found online!

I came across the "No Audio Output device is installed" error along with a red cross on the volume icon. Everything was ok until the last night except that I found that my camera was not working I found out that before the audio problem but I don't know when it started as I had not used it for more than a week. My audio is ok in Ubuntu so I'm sure it's a driver problem, not a hardware problem and I have tried the following solution:

1. I tried uninstalling the driver from the "device manager".

2. I tried adding "legacy hardware" from the device manager.

3. I searched for the last version of the driver for my notebook model on the Asus website and uninstalled and reinstalled it.

4. I used "drive Easy" and "driverMax" Softwares to search for drivers and installed the recommended one.

5. I uninstalled the last win10 system updates as sometimes the win updates tend to mess up the system!

and non of them worked.

I am out of ideas and don't know was has caused the problem and how can I solve that.

I'll appreciate your suggestions.

thanks

:)

HanRy8, Jun 18, 2020
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Hawkilo Win User
    Realtek Drivers (I think)

Because you are saying that you got the problem 4 times every time you reboot, I suspect it is the same case as the forum post in the beginning. That guy solved the problem by installing the Display drivers AFTER installing KB888111, therefore I suggest reinstalling/ upgrading the current graphics driver.

I have also seen someone from other forums report that they have to use AC97 drivers instead of High definition drivers. You could try to install AC97 drivers and see if you still have the problem

The problem could be caused by installing the incorrect Realtek driver/ installing the Realtek driver before KB888111/ installing display driver (HDMI in specific) before KB888111

Correct me if I am wrong

Hawkilo, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Realtek driver problem did not get solved after trying different solutions found online!

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

PureSoftApps: APO Driver [2.7.3]

alanfox2000, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Realtek driver problem did not get solved after trying different solutions found online!

1. Realtek driver problem did not get solved after trying different solutions found online! - Similar Threads - Realtek driver problem

2. Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver: One day, after turning on my pc, it was missing the realtek audio driver. I have read a lot of articles on how to get it back but none work. I uninstalled the driver in apps and features and also in device manager, tried to reinstall but with no luck. Currently I do not have...
  3. Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver: One day, after turning on my pc, it was missing the realtek audio driver. I have read a lot of articles on how to get it back but none work. I uninstalled the driver in apps and features and also in device manager, tried to reinstall but with no luck. Currently I do not have...
  4. Realtek Driver not installing after trying manufacture's driver and Realtek driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Realtek drivers problem

Realtek drivers problem: I wanna to download realtek manager when this problem show of my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-problem/8b312a00-9140-4a6b-bbe9-a031f72ad512
  6. Solution found

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Solution found: Solution found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solution-found/08a67071-43b3-44a5-afa7-6b4100ba33f8
  7. Online Software Solution

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Online Software Solution: I was contacted by a company called Online Software Solution offering lifetime net security for a large fee. They claim to be a subsidiary of Worldwide Services. Is this company legit? Need quick feedback as I've made a commitment to pay them. Tahnks you....
  8. Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver: Hi all, Sorry if this was asked before: Using Driver Easy, I have updated all my drivers. After installing the newest Realtek Audio Driver, the sound coming out of my Logitech Stereo speakers is really bad. The sound is too quiet so I have to adjust it to the max level to...
  9. Realtek High Definition Driver can not be found

Realtek High Definition Driver can not be found: Hi everyone. I noticed a problem regarding to my audio drivers. One day, I booted up my PC just like any other day but I noticed that it has no sound. So, I mean that the Realtek High Definition Audio driver is gone. I cant find it on the Device manager even when I click...
  10. Found Overactive Fan solution (Or did I?)

Found Overactive Fan solution (Or did I?): Greetings Win10sters, I'm the Mac switcher that visits now and again. The Windows noob from 2016. Nearly all is well with thanks to you and yours. But I do have a question. You see -- I believe I found an answer but since I'm still noobish I'm actually not sure I did....