Windows 10: realtek driver problem urgent answer required

Discus and support realtek driver problem urgent answer required in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to get sound from the optical output but cant no sound at all sound from the analof and selectable from all channels the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BobWhitfield1, Dec 19, 2020.

1. realtek driver problem urgent answer required

I am trying to get sound from the optical output but cant no sound at all

sound from the analof and selectable from all channels

the driver cant be selected to 5.1

i can upload snap shots of everything in the hope someione can assist

rather urgent please

:)

BobWhitfield1, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Urgent assistance required please - Browse for folder

Okay I don't see any known troublemakers in the shell extensions shown in explorer tab.

realtek driver problem  urgent answer required [​IMG]

Would suggest checking for updates for the softwares listed and installing updates if available.

Callender, Dec 19, 2020
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Dec 19, 2020
  4. realtek driver problem urgent answer required

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

PureSoftApps: APO Driver [2.8.6]

alanfox2000, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

realtek driver problem urgent answer required

1. realtek driver problem urgent answer required - Similar Threads - realtek driver problem

2. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP REQUIRED: ASUS XM407MA screen at boot-up. How can I remedy this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-help-required/247576f8-41c4-4167-b52c-af1ad0de713a
  3. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT HELP REQUIRED: ASUS XM407MA screen at boot-up. How can I remedy this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-help-required/247576f8-41c4-4167-b52c-af1ad0de713a
  4. URGENT HELP REQUIRED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Realtek drivers problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek drivers problem: I wanna to download realtek manager when this problem show of my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-problem/8b312a00-9140-4a6b-bbe9-a031f72ad512
  6. URGENT: Realtek HD Audio Uninstall Loop problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    URGENT: Realtek HD Audio Uninstall Loop problem: Everything was fine. Then i downloaded an update from the gigabyte motherboard [B550M aorus pro p ] site to update the audio driver. Then it uninstalled. but didnt install upon rebooting. And then keeps uninstalling after reboot upon reboot. Then i lost all audio. Nothing...
  7. Realtek Audio Drivers Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek Audio Drivers Problem: Hello, I've been having some trouble with Realtek and their drivers. (and idk if its just me or not or that my computer is just bad in general) But the drivers constantly disappear and reappear over and over again. When I look on the sound control panel, the inputs and...
  8. Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!: Earlier this year, rumors started floating around about a Microsoft Store App called the Realtek Audio Console. By the end of August, I myself was able to grab it from the store. I wrote a post about this stuff for Win10.Guru called Putting Realtek Audio Console to Work. In...
  9. urgent help required

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    urgent help required: I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and documents have vanished and I didnt delete them . I have no backup and there were many important files . Please help .I was working on a file in my download folder abd suddenly all the files and...
  10. Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!

Realtek Audio Console REQUIRES a Realtek HD (UAD) Driver!!: Earlier this year, rumors started floating around about a Microsoft Store App called the Realtek Audio Console. By the end of August, I myself was able to grab it from the I wrote a post about this stuff for Win10.Guru called Putting Realtek Audio Console to Work. In looking...