Windows 10: Realtek driver/sound card problems

Discus and support Realtek driver/sound card problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently my headphones wouldnt connect to my computer, I've updated all my drivers from their site and my motherboard drivers, I've uninstalled them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by shadeyxr, Apr 14, 2020.

1. shadeyxr Win User

Realtek driver/sound card problems

Recently my headphones wouldnt connect to my computer, I've updated all my drivers from their site and my motherboard drivers, I've uninstalled them and reinstalled them, I've tried many things but nothing would change.

My computer is a Windows 10 Home and an ASUS H310 PRIME

Hope anyone can help

:)

shadeyxr, Apr 14, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Realtek driver/sound card problems

Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Realtek driver/sound card problems

1. Realtek driver/sound card problems - Similar Threads - Realtek driver sound

2. Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.: I today reinstalled Windows 10 Home on my Oldest Laptop/Compbook:IBall Compbook Premio V2First the audio was working before the installation of drivers There was also a dummy audio playback option in ^, I dont know why? but then in Windows Update Option i updated Windows And...
  3. Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.: I today reinstalled Windows 10 Home on my Oldest Laptop/Compbook:IBall Compbook Premio V2First the audio was working before the installation of drivers There was also a dummy audio playback option in ^, I dont know why? but then in Windows Update Option i updated Windows And...
  4. Regarding Sound Problem After The installation of Realtek Drivers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Latest sound driver for Realtek ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest sound driver for Realtek ?: Hello So i'm using an ASRock 980de3/u3s3 MOBO and i'd like to know if somone could please tell me which are the latest sound driver for this MOBO ? Currently my Realtek Manager says i'm using version 6.0.1.7560 I'm using 5.1 surround sound speakers but i'd like to know...
  6. no sound card detected and i can't install realtek driver

no sound card detected and i can't install realtek driver: Im using windows 10 pro OS 64bit > my mother board is MSI Bazooka plus MS-7B90 . i have tried numerous times to install the driver but it failed now my system dosn't have a sound card driver or any. i can't play any sound on my desktop. hopefully someone here can help me fix...
  7. Realtek Sound Drivers

Realtek Sound Drivers: Hello all, I recently built a new pc and I know that everything is compatible, etc. but my sound recently stopped working. My Realtek Sound Driver is getting a (Code 10) The request is not supported even after I've tried every solution in every forum that I can come by....
  8. Realtek sound problem

Realtek sound problem: Hi guys, can someone help me find if there is a realtek driver for win10 that supports DTS neo. I was forced to go back to win7 for that matter. Once i used one driver that worked with win 10 but i lost it and can't find compatible now*Smile 74839
  9. REALTEK Sound Driver

REALTEK Sound Driver: Hi guys I got WINDOWS 10 x64 , I was wondering , how is it possible to find out what the MYSTERY -DB Settings of each of the knobs are ? It tells us the BANDS but the -DB's ? Any help ? Thanks 94054
  10. Realtek Card Reader Driver

Realtek Card Reader Driver: Realtek Card Reader v10.0.10125.31214 Downloads Detail ds103308 22630

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek sound card driver windows 10