Windows 10: Realtek driver won't start (error code 10).

Discus and support Realtek driver won't start (error code 10). in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently installed The Realtek, but I immediately got an error saying the driver will not start. I have restarted my computer and updated the driver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesSmith2321, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Realtek driver won't start (error code 10).

I recently installed The Realtek, but I immediately got an error saying the driver will not start. I have restarted my computer and updated the driver.

:)

JamesSmith2321, Feb 8, 2019
  2. NGeo Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

NGeo, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Realtek driver won't start (error code 10).

Unable to install Realtek Audio driver, Error: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To be able to assist you in a better way, we will need a few more information from you:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

However, you can follow the steps mentioned below to install the Realtek drivers:

Method 1: Update the driver

To update the driver please refer the section Code 10 "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" from the article

Error codes in Device Manager in Windows

Method 2: Check hidden devices

We can check if the Realtek audio driver is hidden and then try updating the driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold Windows key + X.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click on View and select
      Show hidden devices
    4. Expand Sound, video and game controllers.
    5. Right click on Realtek High Definition Audio and click on
      Update driver.
    6. Click on Browse my computer for driver software.
    7. Click on Let me pick from a list of available drivers.
    8. Select the driver and click on Next to install the drivers.
    9. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

Realtek driver won't start (error code 10).

1. Realtek driver won't start (error code 10). - Similar Threads - Realtek driver won't

2. Realtek hd error code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek hd error code 10: why i can't use my audio how i fiz=x this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-hd-error-code-10/863d894e-05ee-490c-94ff-d5a4e5e2e1ca
  3. Realtek hd error code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek hd error code 10: why i can't use my audio how i fiz=x this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-hd-error-code-10/863d894e-05ee-490c-94ff-d5a4e5e2e1ca
  4. realtek high definition won't start i get error 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek high definition won't start i get error 10: so before i was able to use it with my hdmi and audio jack but ive noticed now that its not even there as a program, i can see it in the program files but isn't accessible or can be opened if i click to open it nothing happens, ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it...
  5. realtek high definition won't start i get error 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    realtek high definition won't start i get error 10: so before i was able to use it with my hdmi and audio jack but ive noticed now that its not even there as a program, i can see it in the program files but isn't accessible or can be opened if i click to open it nothing happens, ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it...
  6. realtek high definition won't start i get error 10

7. Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001: I Keep Getting Realtek Audio Driver Failure Error Code 0001 No Driver Supported In This Driver Package But The Thing Is Before I Could Delete Realtek From My Device Manager Reset And It Would Be There Now It Is Not There And Has Not Reinstalled Itself. Is There Any Fix To...
  8. Webcam won't start code 10 error

Webcam won't start code 10 error: I'm trying to use a "plug in and play" webcam specifically this one. However, in: > Control panel > Devices and printers > web camer I am getting a yellow warning sign under the "AC interface" with a device status warning: "This device cannot start. Code 10"...
  9. Realtek code 10 error

Realtek code 10 error: Hi there, I recently switched from a USB headset to a wired headset, and I found I didn't have Realtek installed on my system, so I couldn't use it. I downloaded the Realtek driver for my motherboard ASUS Z87 Sabretooth and Windows 10 x64 combo from ASUS's website, but...
  10. Unable to install Realtek Audio driver, Error: This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Unable to install Realtek Audio driver, Error: This device cannot start. (Code 10): I am trying to install Realtek Audio on my Windows 10 desktop. Having downloaded and installed the driver from the Realtek web site, I can see it listed in Programs and Features, but it doesn’t appear in Sound, where I find AnySoft Virtual Sound Device, and four entries for...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio code 10 windows 10

2. pci\ven_8086&dev_a348 red x

3. Windows 10 RealTek HD Code 10

4. realtek sound driver windows 10 code 10,
  5. realtek code 10,
  6. realtek hd audio manager code 10,
  7. realtek driver installed but error play,
  8. reltek audio driver stuck on starting,
  9. pci\ven_8086&dev_a348&subsys_86c71043&rev_10 code 10