Windows 10: Realtek error Continuously

Discus and support Realtek error Continuously in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey. Sorry maybe this is the funny issue. *and I'm sorry if I have a very bad English grammar. I bought new computer which is installed the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dyweikun, May 20, 2020.

1. Dyweikun Win User

Realtek error Continuously

Hey. Sorry maybe this is the funny issue. *and I'm sorry if I have a very bad English grammar.

I bought new computer which is installed the Windows 10. This is the first time I'm using this version.

I never known that Windows 10 has several issues, some of them have been resolved, but there is only single problem that I can't solve it yet.

Realtek audio driver.

My realtek audio driver is crash continuously. The recording tab is not work at all.

I tried to uninstall it, and restart my machine, and then it works fine.

And here's the problem.

Everytime I did that action, there's always notification that I have to restart my computer again.

Realtek error Continuously 96fd6662-d042-4e15-a7ed-ab567776a388?upload=true.jpg

Restart required

Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device

If I did that, my computer back to the previous state... with error recording tab on sound.

So, everytime I want to record something or play a game that need microphone just like VRChat for example, I need to uninstall the realtek, restart and it goes fine.

But again, this stupid notification pop up again.

So, everytime I finish using my device, it goes back to previous state error recording tab.

It bugs me a lot.

Can anyone help me solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Dyweikun, May 20, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 20, 2020
  3. NGeo Win User

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile Realtek error Continuously :)

JoeBoyka, May 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Realtek error Continuously - Similar Threads - Realtek error Continuously

2. Realtek Extension Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Extension Errors: I am trying to update my new laptop and keep getting 3 different errors from Realtek Extension. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-extension-errors/ece92199-a72d-4eef-8e47-4bb42853f374
  3. Realtek Extension Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Extension Errors: I am trying to update my new laptop and keep getting 3 different errors from Realtek Extension. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-extension-errors/ece92199-a72d-4eef-8e47-4bb42853f374
  4. Continuous Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuous Error Message: I signed up for Microsoft Family today and I as the admin is able to access the software. 1 of the accounts I shared with is able to access as well. The other 3 accounts are experiencing many problems. Firstly the 2 school accounts have been continuously telling me that there...
  5. Continuous Error Message

Continuous Error Message: I signed up for Microsoft Family today and I as the admin is able to access the software. 1 of the accounts I shared with is able to access as well. The other 3 accounts are experiencing many problems. Firstly the 2 school accounts have been continuously telling me that there...
  6. BSOD error continuous

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD error continuous: my PC keeps getting BSOD error though I changed my motherboard long back I am unable to identify the issue pls help immediately I have examsPreview attachment IMG_20191213_130836.jpgPreview attachment IMG_20191216_125206.jpgPreview attachment...
  7. Windows Realtek error

Windows Realtek error: Cada vez que prendo windows me aparece este error. Tampoco puedo instalar la aplicacio de realtek audio console capaz este error esta relacionado con eso Código de error: -5005 : 0x8007000d Información de error: >Kernel\KernelMedia.cpp 95 >Kernel\KernelMedia.cpp 95...
  8. Continuous errors with windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Continuous errors with windows: Hi there, For a while now I've been struggling with various different windows errors that have reoccurred , I'm really not sure what went wrong but it's been shutting off my laptop and stopping my keyboard from working a lot. These are the ones I can see in event viewer...
  9. Continuing Activation Errors

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Continuing Activation Errors: Every day or so I will get an activation error with the "activation" message in the lower right. Sometimes in the activation screen it will show "0xc004f012," though not always. Every time, I will run the troubleshooter, and it will "reactivate," with everything working as it...
  10. Continuous BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous BSOD Error: I built a custom PC and I'm getting the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR constantly. A SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION occurred twice as well. No amount of Google or troubleshooting has helped, but I did stumble upon this site. Below is the link to the MSinfo, system info (from Speccy), and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio driver crashing windows 10