Windows 10: Realtek Ethernet cable resigter as unplugged, Realtek PCIE Gbe Family Contreller

Discus and support Realtek Ethernet cable resigter as unplugged, Realtek PCIE Gbe Family Contreller in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So my ethernet cable is not being register as plugged in on both ends, currently I am at school, and someone else in my dorm was having ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by patrickdunn2, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Realtek Ethernet cable resigter as unplugged, Realtek PCIE Gbe Family Contreller

So my ethernet cable is not being register as plugged in on both ends, currently I am at school, and someone else in my dorm was having ethernet problems until he used the bottom port in the picture. sorry about the rotation I am currently using the top port, but my computer is not picking anything up. I will admit I have not idea what either of the codes on the top or bottom mean, and I don't think my its would be of much help, so preferably I want to go to them last. Anyways, currently I am using Tp-link wifi card and I also a Realtek PCIe motherboard with an ethernet port. Realtek Ethernet cable resigter as unplugged, Realtek PCIE Gbe Family Contreller [​IMG]
    Bringing this all together here is a list of things Ive tried, haven't tried, or things that could be possible solution.

Tried:

changing cords

updating drivers

reinstalling drivers

disabling and reenabling ethernet

thing not tried:

touching the other port, its a wifi booster or something, and I don't wanna piss off my roomate

using the schools garbage wifi its a whole process for something not really worth it

contacting ITS I am not sure if theyre fine with me using ethernet

possible solutions:

a converter to whatever the v thing is

ethernet card maybe?

If this a bug or a hardware error please let me know. Thanks in advance.

:)

patrickdunn2, Aug 29, 2020

2. RealTek PCIe GBE Family Controller not working

I searched for "Realtek pcie GBE controller" in the search box on this site and found this -

Windows 10 Ethernet bug (Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller)

I tried the last suggestion and it worked for me.

PapaEchoUK, Aug 29, 2020
  3. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller

Device Manager, Network Adapter showing Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller. Ping also ok. But internet not connecting. Troubleshoot says cable is unpluged. Earlier it was working, but to power surge, it is not working. What could be the reason solution
    for that.

Pius Gonsalves, Aug 29, 2020
  4. jelv Win User

Realtek Ethernet cable resigter as unplugged, Realtek PCIE Gbe Family Contreller

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Problem Windows 10

I had a similar problem and had tried all the suggestions about re-installing drivers etc. In the end I stumbled on this which worked: I disabled Green Ethernet in the advanced settings of the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Properties.

Thema:

Realtek Ethernet cable resigter as unplugged, Realtek PCIE Gbe Family Contreller

1. Realtek Ethernet cable resigter as unplugged, Realtek PCIE Gbe Family Contreller - Similar Threads - Realtek Ethernet cable

2. diagnostic says Realtek gaming GBE Family Contr Cable is unplugged. What is this and and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    diagnostic says Realtek gaming GBE Family Contr Cable is unplugged. What is this and and...: I have been having problems with my WIFI disconnecting. Diagnostic says Realtek Gaming GBE Family Contr Cable is unplugged. The diagnostic also says my other Realtek RTL 8822CE 802 cable for my ISP is OK. Do I need the gaming cable and, if so, where is it and how can I...
  3. Windows 10 Ethernet bug Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 8168

Windows 10 Ethernet bug Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 8168: Bonjour, Je suis un IT, et j'ai rencontré un problème avec une RT8168 carte Ethernet. Impossible d'obtenir une connexion, la carte émet des paquets, mais n'en reçois pas. J'ai donc vérifié ce qu'il ce passe via CMD. J'ai lancé Ubuntu live pour contrôler la carte eth ....
  4. Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller

Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller: Device Manager, Network Adapter showing Realtek PCIe GbE Family Controller. Ping also ok. But internet not connecting. Troubleshoot says cable is unpluged. Earlier it was working, but to power surge, it is not working. What could be the reason solution for that....
  5. Ethernet connection via Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 'hidden' and 'disabled' in...

Ethernet connection via Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller 'hidden' and 'disabled' in...: My ethernet connection stopped working on Windows 10 abruptly. Dell laptop with Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller. Device Manager hides the network adapter automatically. Have to click on 'view hidden devices' to see it. Device is disabled and the 'enable device' option is...
  6. Realtek PCIe Gbe Family controller driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek PCIe Gbe Family controller driver problem: Hi! I've a big problem that I had already solved but now... HERE WE GO AGAIN! I've a 1Gbit/s connection and I know that the ethernet cable and modem/routers are ok. The problem is: my LAN card can't reach the maximum speed due to its driver. In fact on linux, I reach...
  7. ETHERNET ISSUE - The Realtek PCIe GBe Family Controller Adapter is experiencing problems....

ETHERNET ISSUE - The Realtek PCIe GBe Family Controller Adapter is experiencing problems....: My problem is with the ethernet. So, I updated to windows 10 1809 back in december 2018, and suddenly after updating, Microsoft apps like Mail, Xbox, Weather, Feedback etc. didn't connect to internet even when the internet was working. I let that slide cause I didn't really...
  8. realtek pcie gbe family cont. needs driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek pcie gbe family cont. needs driver: says its missing 1 or 2 driver protcools or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-pcie-gbe-family-cont-needs-driver/0450fc38-43ed-41d8-ae7d-f5f84efe57e1
  9. vLan on Realtek PCIe GBE Family

vLan on Realtek PCIe GBE Family: Looking to set up vLan on my Windows 10 machine so that I can keep my server iLO connection separate from the rest of the network traffic. I open up the network connections and select properties for my Realtek connection. Then hit configure and I should be able to see a vLan...
  10. WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller

WOL realtek pcie gbe family controller: So I want to use wakeup on lan. I have searched google for answers of how to do this. I have done the power options on the ethernet adapter in device manager and went into BIOS to allow WOL (I couldn't find the option). I am using this app called unified remote to wakeup my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek family gbe unplugged

2. realtek ethernet network unplugged

3. nu vot

4. Realtek pcie unpluge