Windows 10: Realtek ethernet controller problems

Discus and support Realtek ethernet controller problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i am setting up a brand new Dell Inspiron, desktop, 5680. Windows 10 with all updates. Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller. Ethernet service, Xfinity... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CathyHess, Feb 23, 2019.

1. CathyHess Win User

Realtek ethernet controller problems

i am setting up a brand new Dell Inspiron, desktop, 5680. Windows 10 with all updates. Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller. Ethernet service, Xfinity 150 MB. I cant get more than 10 MBS download. any help is appreciated.

:)

CathyHess, Feb 23, 2019
  2. Dillinger Win User

Ethernet controllers problems

thats what i have been doing is going to the device mgr and clicking the the let me choose. but it always says "windows can not install your ethernet controller. And there the Ethernet Controller isnt in the list..im going to be working on this all night. I just got back from work.

Dillinger, Feb 23, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    realtek ethernet

To isolate the case, we would suggest that you use other "Realtek Ethernet", and see if it does the same thing.

Regards.

John Sarc, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Realtek ethernet controller problems

Realtek PCIe FE FAmily Ethernet Controller

Realtek FE Ethernet controller on my HP Pavilion laptop, connects to internet only for a few seconds at a time, will not hold connection, removed cable and connected to my Surface Pro 4 and no problems connection solid. I have seen that there are quite
    a large number of insiders reporting similar problems with the Realtek Family network controllers, is there a date for the fix for this problem as I am having to use Wireless connections to get on line with my laptop??

WilliamOgilvie, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Realtek ethernet controller problems

1. Realtek ethernet controller problems - Similar Threads - Realtek ethernet controller

2. Realtek Ethernet Controller not displaying or usable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Ethernet Controller not displaying or usable.: My computer has stopped showing the Realtek Ethernet Controller in device manager. It isn't showing under the "Other Devices" Tab and doesn't show when I select "Show Hidden Devices" that people have mentioned before. I have tried a lot of different fixes but can't seem to...
  3. Realtek Ethernet Controller not displaying or usable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Ethernet Controller not displaying or usable.: My computer has stopped showing the Realtek Ethernet Controller in device manager. It isn't showing under the "Other Devices" Tab and doesn't show when I select "Show Hidden Devices" that people have mentioned before. I have tried a lot of different fixes but can't seem to...
  4. Realtek Ethernet Controller not displaying or usable.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. related to realtek ethernet controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    related to realtek ethernet controller: hello friends,i am facing a problem with realtek ethernet controller whenever i want to use it i have to restart my computer to use iti am facing it since when i installed windows 8.1 pro version windows please help me...
  6. related to realtek ethernet controller

related to realtek ethernet controller: hello friends,i am facing a problem with realtek ethernet controller whenever i want to use it i have to restart my computer to use iti am facing it since when i installed windows 8.1 pro version windows please help me...
  7. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Ethernet Problem: Hi, I need to know the two failed test is a major issue or a common thing for all PCI network card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-ethernet-problem/b5903579-0f13-4bcc-8df0-eb195ff0a3d1
  8. Realtek Ethernet Problem

Realtek Ethernet Problem: Hi, I need to know the two failed test is a major issue or a common thing for all PCI network card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-ethernet-problem/b5903579-0f13-4bcc-8df0-eb195ff0a3d1
  9. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Realtek Ethernet Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Realtek Ethernet Problems: I have tried to set up Win 10 on my desktop,however, Win 10 conflicts with my Realtek Ethernet, I can not make the program to connect with the net, however, my lap top coneects (via WiFi) with no problems. Should I remove Win 8.1 frommy desktop and complete a clean install of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek pcie gbe family controller windows 10 slow

2. realtek network controller 10 Mbs

3. realtek pcie fe family controller windows 8 slow

4. realtek ethernet problems