Windows 10: Realtek Ethernet Problems

Discus and support Realtek Ethernet Problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have tried to set up Win 10 on my desktop,however, Win 10 conflicts with my Realtek Ethernet, I can not make the program to connect with the net,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by silverdel, Jul 31, 2015.

1. silverdel Win User

Realtek Ethernet Problems

I have tried to set up Win 10 on my desktop,however, Win 10 conflicts with my Realtek Ethernet, I can not make the program to connect with the net, however, my lap top coneects (via WiFi) with no problems. Should I remove Win 8.1 frommy desktop and complete a clean install of Win10, having used the program for a couple of months with no problems, I am at aloss as to why the upgrade from 8.1 is causing such problems.
    Realtek have no updates only upto Win 8.1, any one have a solution please?

:)

silverdel, Jul 31, 2015

2. REALTEK RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC not detected by Windows 10

Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Microsoft)

Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Microsoft)

Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)

Levis Raju, Jul 31, 2015
  3. REALTEK RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC not detected by Windows 10

Those listed under Model was :

• Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Microsoft)
    • Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Microsoft)
    • Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)

Levis Raju, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Realtek Ethernet Problems

Realtek driver is included within 10, the same like for 8.1, if you want to uninstall and reinstall it.

Do you get any error messages? Have you tried diagnosing network connection problems?

TairikuOkami, Jul 31, 2015
  5. agb75 Win User
Thema:

Realtek Ethernet Problems

1. Realtek Ethernet Problems - Similar Threads - Realtek Ethernet Problems

2. Realtek PCI GbE Ethernet adapter problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek PCI GbE Ethernet adapter problem: Product: HP ProBook 430 G5 Notebook PCOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Hello,Very strange issue:When connecting the CAT cable to LAN port on my ProBook it gets a link on a router port which I use several months already but after trying to identify the network for a...
  3. Realtek PCI GbE Ethernet adapter problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek PCI GbE Ethernet adapter problem: Product: HP ProBook 430 G5 Notebook PCOperating System: Microsoft Windows 11 Hello,Very strange issue:When connecting the CAT cable to LAN port on my ProBook it gets a link on a router port which I use several months already but after trying to identify the network for a...
  4. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Ethernet Problem: Hi, I need to know the two failed test is a major issue or a common thing for all PCI network card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-ethernet-problem/b5903579-0f13-4bcc-8df0-eb195ff0a3d1
  5. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Ethernet Problem: Hi, I need to know the two failed test is a major issue or a common thing for all PCI network card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-ethernet-problem/b5903579-0f13-4bcc-8df0-eb195ff0a3d1
  6. Realtek Ethernet Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Is anyone else having problems with REALTEK Ethernet connection?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is anyone else having problems with REALTEK Ethernet connection?: submitted by /u/silentklip [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqudd7/is_anyone_else_having_problems_with_realtek/
  8. Ethernet realtek is slow....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet realtek is slow....: i have a problem my ethernet lan RTL8111H is a gigabit lan controller i have the gigabit but is very slow... i have 400mbps in download and 58,57mbps in upload... how can i fix it? i am running windows 10 pro 64bit Thanks 131751
  9. Realtek ethernet controller problems

Realtek ethernet controller problems: i am setting up a brand new Dell Inspiron, desktop, 5680. Windows 10 with all updates. Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller. Ethernet service, Xfinity 150 MB. I cant get more than 10 MBS download. any help is appreciated....
  10. Realtek Ethernet huge problem after installation

Realtek Ethernet huge problem after installation: I just installed Windows 10 and everything went fine. Now I cannot connect to the internet and when I try to install the ethernet card drivers after 30 mins of "installation" an error is displayed "The realtek network controller was not found. If deep sleep mode is enabled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. REALTEK ETHERNET HAVING PROBLEMS ON WINDOWS 10

2. realtek ethernet problems

3. realtek ethernet win 10 issues