Windows 10: REALTEK for windows 10

Discus and support REALTEK for windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why can I not maintain the REALTEK app on my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by waltertiedeman, Jan 27, 2021.

1. REALTEK for windows 10

why can I not maintain the REALTEK app on my laptop

:)

waltertiedeman, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 27, 2021
  3. NGeo Win User

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. REALTEK for windows 10

For those who just need to enable Dolby Digital Live 5.1 for your realtek sound card here is complete manual. Works for me in Win 10 Creators update (1703). Easy installation if you do not need these Dolby things just allow DDL 5.1

Here is the post #27
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...by-digital-live-dts-interactive.228612/page-2
    and here is the link for Realtek R2.80 driver doownload (can not be found on Realtek official site)
    MEGA

You also need to enable Test mode before installation of the driver.

Enable Test mode:

Step 1. Open the Windows command promt as "Run as Administrator".

Step 2. Run "bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "").

Step 3. To finalize the process run "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON" (without the "").

Step 4. Reboot and you're done.

To disable it do step 1 and run these commands on step 2 and 3:

Step 2. "bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "")

Step 3. "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF" (without the "")

Then do step 4 and you're done.

Then you can continue to installation of the driver.

I hope I helped you, if any questions, ask here I'll try to answer you if I'll be able.

dargissimo, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

REALTEK for windows 10

1. REALTEK for windows 10 - Similar Threads - REALTEK

2. I do not have Realtek HD Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have Realtek HD Audio: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Do I need to download it again? If so can you link me what I need to download....
  3. I do not have Realtek HD Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have Realtek HD Audio: I can't find Realtek HD Audio Manager in my control panel and in my device manager. Do I need to download it again? If so can you link me what I need to download....
  4. Realtek driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek driver issue: A couple of weeks ago, back when I had a severe case of not knowing any better, I let my curiosity about a certain program in my hidden icons known as "ASUS Q-Installer" lead me to downloading some rather unsavory drivers onto my computer. One of these was a Realtek Audio...
  5. Realtek driver issue

Realtek driver issue: A couple of weeks ago, back when I had a severe case of not knowing any better, I let my curiosity about a certain program in my hidden icons known as "ASUS Q-Installer" lead me to downloading some rather unsavory drivers onto my computer. One of these was a Realtek Audio...
  6. Realtek driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  8. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  9. Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices: So I got my computer not that long ago and I still have not been able to get audio. I have tried to install drivers but the problem is that I don't have a Realtek audio manager and I don't have audio drivers, except for the part where the Realtek High Definition Audio is in...
  10. Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices

Realtek High Definition Audio popping up in Other Devices: So I got my computer not that long ago and I still have not been able to get audio. I have tried to install drivers but the problem is that I don't have a Realtek audio manager and I don't have audio drivers, except for the part where the Realtek High Definition Audio is in...