Windows 10: Realtek has randomly been removed from my pc and i no longer have sound.

Discus and support Realtek has randomly been removed from my pc and i no longer have sound. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have tried reinstalling the drivers and reinstalling windows and many other possibilities but nothing has worked. In the device manager under system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SnakieRocketLeague, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Realtek has randomly been removed from my pc and i no longer have sound.

I have tried reinstalling the drivers and reinstalling windows and many other possibilities but nothing has worked. In the device manager under system devices there is a yellow warning light under High definition Audio Controller. I need to get realtek back for my headset and microphone to work. Please help.

submitted by /u/SnakieRocketLeague
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SnakieRocketLeague, Oct 1, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Braden. Win User
    No longer have audio / Realtek is gone on my PC

Hello, I logged on to my PC today and found out I no longer have Realtek audio / any audio at all. I have tried many solutions such as,

1. Troubleshooting Active Sound
    2. Trying to reinstall Realtek software (Couldn't Find It)
    3. Trying to update the Realtek Drivers (It isn't even in my device manager let alone my PC)
    When I go into the bottom left of my PC to look at my Playback devices I only see as follows,

1. NVIDIA OutPut (Disabled)
    2. S271HL (My Monitor which is my Playback device which has no speakers)
    Nothing else shows up even after right clicking and doing "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices. It is like my audio software just got completely deleted. I have since made a full factory reset of my PC which I have been wanting to do
    for a while now and nothing else has changed. I have not to my knowledge, removed, downloaded, or updated, anything on my PC in the last few days. If you are curious I am using Apple Earbuds as my headset and they are plugged into my PC via the headphone jack.
    They work on my laptop and on my phone. Any help is appreciated.

Realtek Audio Control can't be downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

PC Specs / Audio Specs

GTX 1050Ti

i5 8600k

8gb DDR4 Ram

600w PSU

Asus B360-Plus Motherboard

Braden., Oct 1, 2020
  4. Realtek has randomly been removed from my pc and i no longer have sound.

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

Realtek has randomly been removed from my pc and i no longer have sound.

1. Realtek has randomly been removed from my pc and i no longer have sound. - Similar Threads - Realtek has randomly

2. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc has been randomly crashing: Just installed a used Gigabyte 8GB OC edition 3070ti GDDR6, along with a 80+ White 700w Power supply. And ever since the replacement parts were installed I have been having issues with both monitors shutting off while my pc has lights and fans on and I still receive audio...
  3. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc has been randomly crashing: Just installed a used Gigabyte 8GB OC edition 3070ti GDDR6, along with a 80+ White 700w Power supply. And ever since the replacement parts were installed I have been having issues with both monitors shutting off while my pc has lights and fans on and I still receive audio...
  4. Pc has been randomly crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Has Been Crashing From a Bugcheck + BSOD randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Has Been Crashing From a Bugcheck + BSOD randomly: Over the past couple week my PC has been crashing as well as blue screening sometimes up to 2 or 3 times per day and whenever I try to view the reason it says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000021 0xffffcc859dd2f280, 0x0000000000000002,...
  6. My pc has been lagging since I had uninstalled realtek sound.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc has been lagging since I had uninstalled realtek sound.: So I was going to uninstall Realtek, because my mic was messed up from it. The I restart because it was lagging. Windows said that they did not remember my pin or something so I decided to do a reinstall of windows. It was still lagging. My pc is very good, its a gaming pc...
  7. My PC has no sound randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC has no sound randomly: My PC has no sound from time to time. I cannot figure out what is causing it, but I know how to solve it. I just need to run the audio troubleshooting and then play the test sound, then the test sound will be able to play. And after that, I can play sound from other...
  8. Excel has been removed from my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel has been removed from my PC: Hi, Can anyone help? I have all other Office programs but Excel has gone?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-has-been-removed-from-my-pc/d4e56f69-f4c8-4734-a53a-841e852a779f"
  9. No longer have audio / Realtek is gone on my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No longer have audio / Realtek is gone on my PC: Hello, I logged on to my PC today and found out I no longer have Realtek audio / any audio at all. I have tried many solutions such as, Troubleshooting Active Sound Trying to reinstall Realtek software (Couldn't Find It) Trying to update the Realtek Drivers (It isn't even in...
  10. My PC has been having random startups.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has been having random startups.: It started a couple weeks ago after an update. I will be playing card games or working and it just stops and reboots. The error message I get on the blue screen of death says: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED;;;FAILED; NDIS.SYS and then the computer restarts. I've had...