Windows 10: Realtek HD audio (code 10)

Discus and support Realtek HD audio (code 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Had problems with my audio when I updated it on 10 November 2018. When I try to upgrade the driver, it says that I can't upgrade it. The location is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by crow_23, Nov 11, 2018.

1. crow_23 Win User

Realtek HD audio (code 10)

Had problems with my audio when I updated it on 10 November 2018.

When I try to upgrade the driver, it says that I can't upgrade it.

The location is also Unknown in when I go to propeties.

ImI using Surface pro 5th gen and tried the volume+ and on button, did not work.

Tried to install from realtek website, did not work.

Tried to unistall driver then reboot, did not work.

The surface pro tool kit has also mentioned that my AC power is faulty and that my audio is not working, I activated it, did not work.

The virtual help also did not work despite following the steps.

Tried to install drivers and fireware from support under surface pro 5th gen, did not work.

Tried to restore back to factor settings twice, did not work.

Nothing has worked at all.

:)

crow_23, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Nov 11, 2018
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Everything is working *Smile Realtek HD audio (code 10) :)

JoeBoyka, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Realtek HD audio (code 10) - Similar Threads - Realtek audio code

2. Realtek hd error code 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek hd error code 10: why i can't use my audio how i fiz=x this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-hd-error-code-10/863d894e-05ee-490c-94ff-d5a4e5e2e1ca
  3. Realtek hd error code 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek hd error code 10: why i can't use my audio how i fiz=x this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-hd-error-code-10/863d894e-05ee-490c-94ff-d5a4e5e2e1ca
  4. Realtek hd error code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek HD audio

Realtek HD audio: I just bought a new pc this christmas and plugged my hyper x cloud alphas with the splitter into the pc, after working past all the buggy issues and such and I tried playing the game Modern Warfare warzone, as of playing it I realized that I was only getting sound that was in...
  6. REALTEK HD AUDIO NOT PLUGGED IN

REALTEK HD AUDIO NOT PLUGGED IN: pleas help me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-hd-audio-not-plugged-in/8dc031c0-d2e3-4717-af52-78eec3d64c13
  7. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: I can no longer get sound out of my computer. The Realtek HD Audio Manager Show all of the different ports for my system, however there is no sound out of them. I can plug in headphones to the headphone port and get sound out of the test sound function, but there is no sound...
  8. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: Good evening! I am writing to ask help from our big community. I hope someone will help me with some advice how I could solve this problem. I have recently bought Genius 5.1 6000 speakers and an Asus Xonar U5 audio card. I want to connect the speakers to my notebook...
  9. Realtek HD Audio

Realtek HD Audio: My computer was working great until the Windows 10 update last week. Now the Realtek HD Audio and Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 drivers are not working. I have tried all of the manual updates and troubleshooting to no avail. I have done a lot of research and this seems to be a...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: When I plug my mic in to the correct pink audio jack, the realtek manager shows up and asks me what type of device im using so i click mic in and when i try to talk to someone or record something, they cant hear me. i hear them just fine. I do have a splitter. It was working...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek code 10

2. realtek audio code 10

3. realtek code 10 win 10

4. realtek hd audio manager code 10,
  5. code 10 realtek,
  6. realtek hd code 10 ,
  7. windows 10 1909 realtek error code 10,
  8. realtek audio asus Code 10 w10,
  9. code 10 realtek audio,
  10. RealTek Code 1,