Windows 10: Realtek HD audio driver doesn't detect audio though headset microphone.

Discus and support Realtek HD audio driver doesn't detect audio though headset microphone. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I use a Lenovo ideapad 320 and in the past couple of days I have been struggling with realtek audio driver. No audio is detected through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZainabF, Jan 4, 2019.

1. ZainabF Win User

Realtek HD audio driver doesn't detect audio though headset microphone.

Hello

I use a Lenovo ideapad 320 and in the past couple of days I have been struggling with realtek audio driver. No audio is detected through the headset microphone although it works just fine with any other device. The last time I had this issue, i was able to solve it by enabling the auto popup window that detects the type of device inserted. However, I cant find the option anymore (shown below). I tried reinstalling the driver. Nothing works. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Realtek HD audio driver doesn't detect audio though headset microphone. 1200c930-30fd-4ddb-aa6a-f57cf75422bf?upload=true.jpg

:)

ZainabF, Jan 4, 2019
  2. AndyC1989 Win User

External microphone really quiet (Realtek HD Audio-Manager)

Hello,

I have a problem with the Realtek HD Audio-Manager. I bought a new headset a few days ago. It is working fine on the Playstation, tablet and on my mobile phone. However on my Notebook it is very quiet.

I plugged it in but the I think the Realtek HD Audio-Manager puts the internal microphone and my external microphone into one microphone array (well, that's what at least is showing in the system settings).

So even though I set every audio setting to maximum, the microphone is still very quiet. I also updated the drivers and reinstalled the Realtek HD Audio-Manager.

Once when I deinstalled the Realtek HD Audio-Manager and I tried the troubleshooting it somehow worked fine for a few seconds. But then it reinstalled Realtek HD-Audio-Manager automatically and the microphone was quiet once again.

AndyC1989, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Realtek HD Audio Microphone not using the 3.5 mm audio jack

speakers icon is changed to headset icon. try to use realtek hd audio 6.0.1.8549 driver

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Realtek HD audio driver doesn't detect audio though headset microphone.

Realtek Audio NOT Working? [WINDOWS 10]

What if Realtek HD audio manager is not listed? I'm having headset microphone problems and i know how to fix it but i don't have Realtek apparently and have had ZERO luck downloading it off realtek's website

CalebMcKenna, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Realtek HD audio driver doesn't detect audio though headset microphone.

1. Realtek HD audio driver doesn't detect audio though headset microphone. - Similar Threads - Realtek audio driver

2. Realtek audio driver doesn't work with external microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio driver doesn't work with external microphone: Hi! I've recently encouraged a problem with my microphone. The Realtek audio driver seems to only be able to recognise the laptop mic and not the headset. The headset audio works just fine but the microphone that is used by the system is the laptop one and i can't change...
  3. Realtek audio driver not detecting headset mic.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek audio driver not detecting headset mic.: My drivers are updated, ROG PC, the headset works with literally every other system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-not-detecting-headset-mic/f9affa0f-3b2b-4bc5-b315-f5fd439f21b1
  4. Realtek audio driver not detecting headset mic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek audio driver not detecting headset mic.: My drivers are updated, ROG PC, the headset works with literally every other system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-audio-driver-not-detecting-headset-mic/f9affa0f-3b2b-4bc5-b315-f5fd439f21b1
  5. Headset not working with Realtek HD Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset not working with Realtek HD Audio: Bear with me, this is gonna be long because I'm trying to give as much detail as possible.I have the Steelseries Arctis 1 Headset, which is working perfectly fine already tested it on my phone etc.I just got a new PC and the headset just won't work. The audio driver is...
  6. Realtek HD audio not detecting headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD audio not detecting headset: I have Dell Inspiron 5570, i know there are many problems like this, but has anyone solve it. I tried methods in google and youtube. Realtek HD audio manager is not also opening. submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments]...
  7. Headset audio working but microphone not detecting audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset audio working but microphone not detecting audio: I bought a mic for gaming that says it is compatible with pc. I plugged it into the splitter cables and can hear everything perfectly fine, but the computer isn’t even detecting audio when I speak into the mic. I have been googling and trying everything I find for half an...
  8. Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console: Hi, I purchased an Acer Nitro 5 laptop recently and I just found out that when I plug in my headset with a microphone it doesn't pick up that it is a headset, and I know that I can fix this using the Realtek Audio Console but it never loads up and it tells me RCP servers can...
  9. No realtek HD audio Driver

No realtek HD audio Driver: Hi, my new predator laptop running windows 10 pro doesnt have realtek hd audio, just Realtek audio. i cannot find realtek in my control panel. Even thou my headphones work in this laptop, they are not detected as headphones, just speakers....
  10. Headset microphone audio not detected

Headset microphone audio not detected: I recently bought new headphones and received my audio splitter adapter (1 jack > 2 jacks) but my computer still doesn't detect anything from my microphone. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling and updating my drivers, but it doesn't work. The microphone shows up in the devices...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microphone doesnt sound though speakers

2. windows doesnt detect realtek

3. Lenovo realtek HD doesnt detect audio jack microphone

4. realtek hd audio manager doesnt have headset option,
  5. windows realtek audio turtle beach headset,
  6. realtek audio driver auto detect,
  7. realtek audio driver not detecting mic