Windows 10: Realtek HD Audio Driver Issue

Discus and support Realtek HD Audio Driver Issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have tried looking online for answers but nothing has worked thus far for my problem. As of last night, the audio on my speakers has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Schwayne, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Schwayne Win User

Realtek HD Audio Driver Issue

Hello,

I have tried looking online for answers but nothing has worked thus far for my problem.

As of last night, the audio on my speakers has been having problems. When I first opened up my computer, no sound would come out of the speakers, however, my headphones still worked. I ran the troubleshooter, it reinstalled the driver, I restarted and it worked for a few minutes and then stopped again.

So I ran the troubleshooter again and after reinstalling the driver it asked if I would like to switch to the Microsoft HD Audio Driver, and I gave that a try. It worked for a while until I put my computer to sleep and then this morning no sound. So I tried to update the driver, I have restarted multiple times, and every time that it restarts, it works for maybe 10 or 20 minutes and then stops again. I was curious if anyone else is having/has had this problem. I do think that it is a driver problem since switching to the Microsoft driver last night worked for a bit. Furthermore, I didn't notice it being correlated to a Windows Update because I had updated it the day before and until last night it was fine, but I am not 100% sure.

Would appreciate any tips for this problem. Thank you very much!

Wayne

:)

Schwayne, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Audio driver issue (realtek)

I have hp 15-bc008tx, windows 10 creators update.

As you all know it comes with b&o play which is the main culprit in my issue. I found an solution online( link at the bottom) which suggested me to remove realtek HD audio driver (default) and go with high definition audio driver from Microsoft and to uninstall
    realtek from control panel. I did as said and audio worked fine for one reboot no issue whatsoever but from the next reeboot onwards though the driver is still high definition (Ms) issue came back. I repeated the steps ,again fine audio for one reboot and
    messed up for next reboot. I guess even though realtek is uninstalled it's somehow loading in the subsequent reboot. Please help me changing driver everytime for a movie is not enjoyable.

link :-http://www.tomsguide.com/answers/id-2593100/crackling-popping-sound-laptop-speakers-headphones.html

Ashish30697, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Syllers Win User

Realtek HD Audio Driver Issues?

Sorry if I explain my issue poorly, I don't really know how to explain it.

I've always had issues with the realtek audio drivers, but never to this extent. I recently reset my computer completely because it was causing many issues, however, when I started it back up, I noticed the audio was awful. It's hard to explain, the audio
    is coming out more from the right side of the speakers (it still comes out of the left side, but it's VERY QUIET, and this also is the same case with my earphones, and there's nothing wrong with either the speakers or the earphones) and it's crackling and
    popping. I tried enabling the loudness equalization in the Realtek HD Audio manager, and that fixed the crackling and popping noises coming from the right side of the speaker, but now the audio sounds like it's coming from an echoing room of some sort?? (Sorry,
    again, it's hard to explain). This is very frustrating. I did try to update the Realtek audio drivers, but Windows said it's already at the most recent update.

After this, I tried using the built in sound troubleshooter for Windows 10. It played a series of sounds and had me determine if it sounded bad, or good. Eventually, it installed the Microsoft HD Audio Driver, which works better than the realtek one, and
    sounds good on my speakers and earphones, but it doesn't work for some games and programs. I'm getting very frustrated with trying to fix sound issues. I reset my computer two more times after this hoping that the Realtek drivers would work after, but it's
    still the same. I don't want to keep using the Microsoft HD Audio Drivers because it doesn't work with some programs and games I use all the time, but the Realtek drivers just don't work no matter what I do.

Help??

Syllers, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Realtek HD Audio Driver Issue - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio Driver

2. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  3. Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver

Missing Realtek HD Audio Driver: Hello, i just got my new laptop and its a Lenovo Legion 5 pro. i finished updating all the drivers. However, I do not have Realtek HD audio driver installed. The only Realtek driver i have is the R version. it sounds horrible. I am not sure if this is intended but i highly...
  4. Realtek HD audio drivers not installing

Realtek HD audio drivers not installing: Hi there, i first came accross this issue two days ago when i was using my samsung monitor with headphones plugged into the monitor for the first time. It seems to have created audio drivers for itself that it uses to take the audio. However after this my realtek sound...
  5. Realtek HD Audio Driver Installation Issue

Realtek HD Audio Driver Installation Issue: Hello, Recently I wanted to switch my Realtek Audio drivers to Realtek High Definition Audio to get the enhancement tab. I downloaded the installer from realtek's website. When i first the file, it uninstalls my current drivers to replace them with the HD ones, then it...
  6. Realtek HD Audio Driver issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD Audio Driver issue: Hi, I've had a problem for years now with music lowering the volume briefly when in calls / windows notification popups. I've identified that the issue lies with the Realtek audio driver as when I uninstalled it the problem went away. However, without the driver my sound...
  7. Realtek HD audio driver/Manager

Realtek HD audio driver/Manager: Hello Guys, I think you could help me about my issue. First is I want to access the Realtek audio manager but currently windows 10 doesn't have it. So that I can access the control of audio jack settings and I tried a lot of tutorials but still it doesnt work. Second I...
  8. No realtek HD audio Driver

No realtek HD audio Driver: Hi, my new predator laptop running windows 10 pro doesnt have realtek hd audio, just Realtek audio. i cannot find realtek in my control panel. Even thou my headphones work in this laptop, they are not detected as headphones, just speakers....
  9. Realtek HD Audio Driver "Not Plugged In"

Realtek HD Audio Driver "Not Plugged In": Hello, I have spent many days trying to fix this problem but have still not solved it. Basically I want to set headphones as my default output instead of speakers but when I open up the sound settings there is no option for headphones. (I have not disabled or disconnected...
  10. RealTek Audio HD Issues

RealTek Audio HD Issues: Google searches show I apparently have a fairly common problem, but I haven't managed to find any solutions (a lot of people seem not to) for my particular issue. I just updated to Windows 10 and got the Realtek Audio manager in the exchange. My PC connected with HDMI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. R2.82 windows 10 1903 issue

2. anyone downloaded Realtek RTLBxxx Series on windows 10 July 2019