Windows 10: Realtek HD Audio drivers , no subwoofer in W10, no manager.

Discus and support Realtek HD Audio drivers , no subwoofer in W10, no manager. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, seem to have a problem right here. I got the latest drivers on windows update, tried several ones from realtek.com but can't seem to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ExTaCy1337, May 26, 2020.

1. Realtek HD Audio drivers , no subwoofer in W10, no manager.

Hello guys, seem to have a problem right here.

I got the latest drivers on windows update, tried several ones from station-drivers.com).exe , and it seems to fix it,any cleaner drivers I can download from official sites , that work or are more updated than this version?

I got the realtek audio manager and enabled Bass managment and subwooofer works perfect.

submitted by /u/ExTaCy1337
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ExTaCy1337, May 26, 2020

2. Subwoofer not working with Realtek HD on Windows 10

I was having a similar problem with the Realtek HD Audio after upgrading Windows 10 to the latest Creator build. No sound from the Subwoofer when I have the 5.1 speaker system selected. It appeared that the center speaker and subwoofer were on the same
    channel.

My solution was by chance. I set my speaker configuration to Stereo in the Realtek HD Audio manager and all sound was restored to the subwoofer. Sound is working fine with this configuration.

Suffice to say, I am still sure that there is an issue that has to be resolved with the Realtek HD Audio driver and its compatability with the latest WIndows 10 build.

Ivan Conway, May 26, 2020
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

i didn't understand this step- 4. Install Realtek APO Driver through device manager, then using device manager update from Realtek APO Driver to the lastest offical realtek HD Audio
    which inf file i should choose when installing Realtel APO driver folder and there are many inf files in the Realtek official HD Audio. which file to choose?

amaan07, May 26, 2020
  4. Realtek HD Audio drivers , no subwoofer in W10, no manager.

Realtek audio, Logitec subwoofer silent

I have an Asus Windows 10 PC with onboard Realtek audio (driver version 6.0.1.7687). I recently purchased Logitech Z313 speakers. I have good audio from the 2 satellites, but the subwoofer is dead silent. If I put my hand on it, I feel very week vibrations, but even if I crank the volume I can hear no bass. When I googled the problem, I saw mention somewhere that my audio codec might not support a subwoofer. I'm not sure I believe that, but if it's true I'll just buy a different sound card.

Do you think my onboard Realtek should send bass to my subwoofer? I have tried twiddling every relevant setting in the "Realtek HD Audio Manager" program, but nothing I do produces sound from the subwoofer.

The speakers connect to the PC via 1 cable. So the sattelites plug into the subwoofer, and then it plugs into the PC. Here are my realtek settings (again, I have tried changing just about everything here, but still couldn't get bass from the sub):
    http://imgur.com/TtDUc7a

Jake Munson, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Realtek HD Audio drivers , no subwoofer in W10, no manager.

1. Realtek HD Audio drivers , no subwoofer in W10, no manager. - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio drivers

2. Realtek HD audio driver/Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek HD audio driver/Manager: Hello Guys, I think you could help me about my issue. First is I want to access the Realtek audio manager but currently windows 10 doesn't have it. So that I can access the control of audio jack settings and I tried a lot of tutorials but still it doesnt work. Second I...
  3. Realtek HD audio driver/Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Realtek HD audio driver/Manager: Hello Guys, I think you could help me about my issue. First is I want to access the Realtek audio manager but currently windows 10 doesn't have it. So that I can access the control of audio jack settings and I tried a lot of tutorials but still it doesnt work. Second I...
  4. Realtek HD Audio Manager and Driver-s

Realtek HD Audio Manager and Driver-s: This Computer was equipped with the Realtek HD Audio Manager when it was using Windows 7 Pro, It was Upgraded or Downgraded, whatever, to Windows 10 Home and is now running Windows 10, 2004 Version. I have looked every where possible on the is Computers, Startup, Task...
  5. Realtek hd audio manager

Realtek hd audio manager: Hi all, so recently i installed windows 10, and try to connect my 3.5mm jack headphone to my computer front panel, and it doesn’t work back panel is a little bit far for my headphones. So i tried to install hd audio manager to solve the problem, i installed the driver, but i...
  6. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: I can no longer get sound out of my computer. The Realtek HD Audio Manager Show all of the different ports for my system, however there is no sound out of them. I can plug in headphones to the headphone port and get sound out of the test sound function, but there is no sound...
  7. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: Good evening! I am writing to ask help from our big community. I hope someone will help me with some advice how I could solve this problem. I have recently bought Genius 5.1 6000 speakers and an Asus Xonar U5 audio card. I want to connect the speakers to my notebook...
  8. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: When I plug my mic in to the correct pink audio jack, the realtek manager shows up and asks me what type of device im using so i click mic in and when i try to talk to someone or record something, they cant hear me. i hear them just fine. I do have a splitter. It was working...
  9. Realtek HD Audio Manager swap center/ subwoofer output option gone!

Realtek HD Audio Manager swap center/ subwoofer output option gone!: Hello! I've been trying to set up a subwoofer, but the subwoofer is recognized as a center speaker instead. I read online that there's supposed to be an option to swap center/ subwoofer output or something similar, but the option is just not there. I know it's supposed to be...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager subwoofer and front speakers set-up confusing

Realtek HD Audio Manager subwoofer and front speakers set-up confusing: Hi! I have a subwoofer and two front speakers. They were working fine together before I re-installed Windows10 (it still took some confusing steps to get them working), but after, they aren't working together properly and I can't figure out how I did it last time in Realtek...