Windows 10: Realtek hd audio Error 10 (acer aspire 5 a515-5)

Discus and support Realtek hd audio Error 10 (acer aspire 5 a515-5) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My realtek audio was missing and I couldn't find in device manager where it's supposed to be and didn't show up in hidden devices. I found a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RagingOfSouls, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Realtek hd audio Error 10 (acer aspire 5 a515-5)

My realtek audio was missing and I couldn't find in device manager where it's supposed to be and didn't show up in hidden devices. I found a way to reinstall it and it's now there but with a yellow hazard triangle next to it and it said it could not run because of error code 10. I tried to update/reinstall the driver from the realtek website and the acer website but nothing worked. Any tips?

submitted by /u/RagingOfSouls
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RagingOfSouls, Apr 16, 2020
  2. Kbird Win User
    Kbird, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Lucia12kt Win User
    Acer Aspire 5

Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9.
    Does anyone know how to turn the backlit keyboard on?

Lucia12kt, Apr 16, 2020
  4. gwx1987 Win User

Realtek hd audio Error 10 (acer aspire 5 a515-5)

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

My equipment is: Acer Aspire 5 (Model: A515-51G) Realtek High Definition Audio ALC255. Which sound driver should I download and install?

gwx1987, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

Realtek hd audio Error 10 (acer aspire 5 a515-5)

1. Realtek hd audio Error 10 (acer aspire 5 a515-5) - Similar Threads - Realtek audio Error

2. Acer Aspire 5 Won't Restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer Aspire 5 Won't Restart: Essentially, I've searched around and am hesitant to do the instructions I've seen, in the instructions mentioned, a user had issues with restarting their computer like me, however it happened after an update. My PC on the other hand had just out of the blue wouldn't restart...
  3. KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G: KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G I entered the SAFE BOOT menu after watching a tutorial and the keyboard backlight worked. After a week it didn't work again...
  4. KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G: KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G I entered the SAFE BOOT menu after watching a tutorial and the keyboard backlight worked. After a week it didn't work again...
  5. KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G

6. KEYBOARD BLACKLIT NOT WORKING WINDOWS 11 ACER ASPIRE 5 A515 57G

7. Loop 5 acer aspire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loop 5 acer aspire: I have an Acer Aspire 5, and the key 5 is pressed all the time.Is not the keyboard because when I formatted it it stopped for 1 month,Is not a virus because I formatted my pc many timesI disconnected everything from my pcIt seems unfixable *** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  8. Loop 5 acer aspire

Loop 5 acer aspire: I have an Acer Aspire 5, and the key 5 is pressed all the time.Is not the keyboard because when I formatted it it stopped for 1 month,Is not a virus because I formatted my pc many timesI disconnected everything from my pcIt seems unfixable *** Moved from Spanish Forum ***...
  9. Weak sound from Acer Aspire-5 A515-54G-70AG stereo speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Weak sound from Acer Aspire-5 A515-54G-70AG stereo speakers: Aspire 5 A515-54G-70AG, Part Number: NX.HNBSP.002 Processor & Chipset, Intel®, Core™ i7, 10th Gen, Quad-core 4 Core™ Cache, 8 MB, 64-bit Processing Yes, Memory 4 GB I have a low sound volume problem with my Acer laptop that I bought last month, cannot boost the sound of...
  10. Acer Aspire 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer Aspire 5: Ive recently bought an acer aspire 5 A515 52 laptop. It was advertised as having a backlit keyboard which is one of the main reason I bought this laptop over the others. I cannot figure out how to turn it on, ive looked through settings and tried fn+f9. Does anyone know how...