Windows 10: Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?

Discus and support Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Where can I find this type of app for 64 bit Windows 11 ? how and where to download Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ? I had this type of app, before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChristianBearslyClark, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?

Where can I find this type of app for 64 bit Windows 11 ? how and where to download Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ? I had this type of app, before until an update of Windows 11 and an update with Realtek.....ugh .......any suggestions ? Now, I have nothing. ...my sound is basic of Window 11. Can I use another app now ?

:)

ChristianBearslyClark, Jan 25, 2022
  2. JosephT71 Win User

Realtek hd audio manager

Your laptop comes with new realtek audio console, so the old realtek hd audio manager is not going to work.

JosephT71, Jan 25, 2022
  3. Asus Realtek HD Audio Manager Problems With Headset

I have a Headset and not headphones and mic separately and whenever i plug the headset Asus Realtek HD Audio Manager gives me 3 options a mic headphones or line and i cant use my headset for both mic and headphones can anybody tell ne if i can fix this
    problem please

AngryChicken82, Jan 25, 2022
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?

Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

What is the make and the model number of the notebook?

You can try the below steps and check if the issue persists.

Method 1: Update the Realtek audio drivers via Device Manager.

1. Press Windows key + R to open Run command.

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. Expand Sound, video, and game controllers.

4. Right click on Realtek High Definition Audio, and select
    Update Driver Software...

5. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

6. Once the drivers are updated successfully, restart the system.

Method 2: Update the Asus Xonar U5 audio driver.

I'd suggest you to install the Asus Xonar U5 audio driver and check.

If the issue persists, I'd suggest you to refer this article on
    Fix sound problems in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?

1. Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ? - Similar Threads - Realtek audio manager

2. Realtek HD Audio Manager for ASUS & MSI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek HD Audio Manager for ASUS & MSI: I have three ASUS Tuf Gaming Z590 Plus WIFI motherboards. The Asus/Realtek Audio manager appears to be ineffective when connected via optical. Regardless of setting, the audio remains the same. This problem also exists with MSI MPG Z590PM WIFI board as well. This board also...
  3. Realtek HD Audio Manager for ASUS & MSI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek HD Audio Manager for ASUS & MSI: I have three ASUS Tuf Gaming Z590 Plus WIFI motherboards. The Asus/Realtek Audio manager appears to be ineffective when connected via optical. Regardless of setting, the audio remains the same. This problem also exists with MSI MPG Z590PM WIFI board as well. This board also...
  4. Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ?: Where can I find this type of app for 64 bit Windows 11 ? how and where to download Realtek hd audio manager for ASUS ? I had this type of app, before until an update of Windows 11 and an update with Realtek.....ugh .......any suggestions ? Now, I have nothing. ...my sound is...
  5. Bose Speakers ASUS Realtek HD Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bose Speakers ASUS Realtek HD Audio Manager: Can't get my speakers to work properly and just want the audio manger to go back to original defaults. I've tried changing so much, and they were working prior to my "playing around" thanks if anyone can help me!...
  6. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: Hi I have a Win10 desktop running 1909 v18363.752 and an ASUS F2A85-M motherboard with on board Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC. The motherboard was original being used for Win 7. The other details are Cambridge Sound works 5 speakers ONBOARD 8...
  7. Realtek hd audio manager

Realtek hd audio manager: Hi all, so recently i installed windows 10, and try to connect my 3.5mm jack headphone to my computer front panel, and it doesn’t work back panel is a little bit far for my headphones. So i tried to install hd audio manager to solve the problem, i installed the driver, but i...
  8. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: I can no longer get sound out of my computer. The Realtek HD Audio Manager Show all of the different ports for my system, however there is no sound out of them. I can plug in headphones to the headphone port and get sound out of the test sound function, but there is no sound...
  9. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: Good evening! I am writing to ask help from our big community. I hope someone will help me with some advice how I could solve this problem. I have recently bought Genius 5.1 6000 speakers and an Asus Xonar U5 audio card. I want to connect the speakers to my notebook...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: When I plug my mic in to the correct pink audio jack, the realtek manager shows up and asks me what type of device im using so i click mic in and when i try to talk to someone or record something, they cant hear me. i hear them just fine. I do have a splitter. It was working...