Windows 10: REALTEK HD AUDIO NOT PLUGGED IN

Discus and support REALTEK HD AUDIO NOT PLUGGED IN in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; pleas help me [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-hd-audio-not-plugged-in/8dc031c0-d2e3-4717-af52-78eec3d64c13 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WildanAmidjaya, Apr 15, 2020.

1. REALTEK HD AUDIO NOT PLUGGED IN

pleas help me REALTEK HD AUDIO  NOT PLUGGED IN 97569d18-a319-4be5-b6bb-b2afaa133d33?upload=true.png

:)

WildanAmidjaya, Apr 15, 2020
  2. BossDweeb Win User

Realtek HD audio speakers "Not plugged in"

If your case has two front panel audio connection options, did you use the
    HD audio
    motherboard connector ?

AC97 is 'legacy' and may not work on some current motherboards.

( There may also be an option to switch between HD and AC97 in the Realtek audio manager, or BIOS

when using an HD audio connector. If your Realtek audio manager has this option, play around with

this for different results with the other settings that control front and back panels )

- Do either speaker or headphone show in Device Manager, Control Panel > Sound,

and the Realtek audio manager ?

'I have like 2 headphones plugged in and two front speakers '

- Start out with either speakers, or a headphone until you get the audio going.

Use the rear outputs for the speakers, and front for headphones.

I would be inclined to try and get the rear speaker output going first because it is connected

directly to the motherboard.

BossDweeb, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Rich H567 Win User
    Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Apr 15, 2020
  4. REALTEK HD AUDIO NOT PLUGGED IN

Realtek HD audio speakers "Not plugged in"

Explanation - About 2 days ago my new mini its chassis came in "NCASE M1". I put my computer together and everything seemed to be running perfectly. When I signed in for the first time the next
    day, the sound icon in the bottom right corner of the taskbar. There was a little red x. Usually, this just means that I don't have a default playback device selected and I could fix it very easily. But I was prompted with troubleshooting
    of all my playback devices. Told my "Realtek HD Audio 2nd output is not plugged in. I hover over the sound icon on the taskbar and it says "No speakers or headphones are plugged in". Although I have like 2 headphones plugged in and two front speakers that
    should be working. Below is a list of things I've already started to hopefully resolve the problem. none of them below have worked for me.

Things I've Already Tried - (NONE OF THESE HAVE WORKED)

• Reinstalling Realtek Driver
    • Ran the windows sound troubleshooter
    • Attempted a system reset (didn't work came up with error
      "Windows has a problem resetting your computer: no changes has been made".
    • Uninstalled soundcard driver and restarted.
    At this point, I'm losing faith in everything. I've attempted what feels like every possible fix and still no good positive outcome. If anyone has any feedback on what my problem is I would be very thankful!

TheRealCIVICAL, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

REALTEK HD AUDIO NOT PLUGGED IN

1. REALTEK HD AUDIO NOT PLUGGED IN - Similar Threads - REALTEK AUDIO PLUGGED

2. Realtek HD Audio Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek HD Audio Not Working: Hello, I am having an issue with Realtek not working on my computer, or better yet not even showing up anywhere in device manager. The only places Realtek pops up is in the task manager under start up and services and in the program files, but I don't believe all the files...
  3. Realtek HD audio icon

Realtek HD audio icon: Hi guys, Realtek HD audio icon does not appear in the lower corner of windows although i reinstalled the realtek app and restart my window and tried to update the device but with no significant .i want to enable my front panel in desktop pc . please help!...
  4. Realtek HD audio

Realtek HD audio: I just bought a new pc this christmas and plugged my hyper x cloud alphas with the splitter into the pc, after working past all the buggy issues and such and I tried playing the game Modern Warfare warzone, as of playing it I realized that I was only getting sound that was in...
  5. Realtek HD audio speakers "Not plugged in"

Realtek HD audio speakers "Not plugged in": please help me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-hd-audio-not-plugged-in/2641c392-3b1c-46c8-b52e-e04b050c3430
  6. Realtek hd audio manager

Realtek hd audio manager: Hi all, so recently i installed windows 10, and try to connect my 3.5mm jack headphone to my computer front panel, and it doesn’t work back panel is a little bit far for my headphones. So i tried to install hd audio manager to solve the problem, i installed the driver, but i...
  7. Realtek HD Audio Driver "Not Plugged In"

Realtek HD Audio Driver "Not Plugged In": Hello, I have spent many days trying to fix this problem but have still not solved it. Basically I want to set headphones as my default output instead of speakers but when I open up the sound settings there is no option for headphones. (I have not disabled or disconnected...
  8. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: I can no longer get sound out of my computer. The Realtek HD Audio Manager Show all of the different ports for my system, however there is no sound out of them. I can plug in headphones to the headphone port and get sound out of the test sound function, but there is no sound...
  9. Realtek HD Audio

Realtek HD Audio: My computer was working great until the Windows 10 update last week. Now the Realtek HD Audio and Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 drivers are not working. I have tried all of the manual updates and troubleshooting to no avail. I have done a lot of research and this seems to be a...
  10. Realtek HD Audio Manager

Realtek HD Audio Manager: When I plug my mic in to the correct pink audio jack, the realtek manager shows up and asks me what type of device im using so i click mic in and when i try to talk to someone or record something, they cant hear me. i hear them just fine. I do have a splitter. It was working...