Windows 10: Realtek HD Audio not WORKING

Discus and support Realtek HD Audio not WORKING in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ok. I have been working on this for about 6 hours. Realtek Drivers will not install. They install but do absolutely nothing. I have tried many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TheRealSteeno, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Realtek HD Audio not WORKING

ok. I have been working on this for about 6 hours. Realtek Drivers will not install. They install but do absolutely nothing. I have tried many different sources thinking I just installed the wrong one. Realtek does not show up in my Device Manager. NONE of my inputs or outputs connected to my motherboard are functional. Realtek is 100% not installedANYWHERE on my pc. It was but I had to re-install windows due to an unrelated issue. Everything else works. Realtek will not show up in my control panel either. Please please please has anyone had this issue???? I'm starting to lose my mind trying to fix this! If you want to know I have an ASUS TUF GAURD- TUF B360M-PLUS GAMING S motherboard. The only audio that works is from my HDMI cable out of my graphics card MSI NVIDIA 1660 SUPER. All other drivers are up to date. Windows updates included.

:)

TheRealSteeno, Jan 24, 2021
  2. Rich H567 Win User

Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Jan 24, 2021
  3. JoeBoyka Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everything is working *Smile Realtek HD Audio not WORKING :)

JoeBoyka, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek HD Audio not WORKING

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Realtek HD Audio not WORKING

1. Realtek HD Audio not WORKING - Similar Threads - Realtek Audio WORKING

2. Can't get realtek hd audio working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't get realtek hd audio working: The last time i tried to install Realtek HD Audio management console and drivers my computer crashed and got the blue screen of death.I had to totally reinstall windows and lost everything.Now I'm having audio problems again I'm using realtek again, just the audio drivers,...
  3. Can't get realtek hd audio working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get realtek hd audio working: The last time i tried to install Realtek HD Audio management console and drivers my computer crashed and got the blue screen of death.I had to totally reinstall windows and lost everything.Now I'm having audio problems again I'm using realtek again, just the audio drivers,...
  4. Realtek HD Audio Not Working

Realtek HD Audio Not Working: Hello, I am having an issue with Realtek not working on my computer, or better yet not even showing up anywhere in device manager. The only places Realtek pops up is in the task manager under start up and services and in the program files, but I don't believe all the files...
  5. Headset not working with Realtek HD Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset not working with Realtek HD Audio: Bear with me, this is gonna be long because I'm trying to give as much detail as possible.I have the Steelseries Arctis 1 Headset, which is working perfectly fine already tested it on my phone etc.I just got a new PC and the headset just won't work. The audio driver is...
  6. Realtek & HD Audio drivers not found/not working

Realtek & HD Audio drivers not found/not working: Hi. Yesterday, I tried letting the program Driver Booster by iObit update my drivers while I was out walking my dog because everyone I know had recommended it. When I came back and restarted my laptop, I suddenly had no audio. I subsequently spent 9 hours going through...
  7. Realtek HD audio

Realtek HD audio: I just bought a new pc this christmas and plugged my hyper x cloud alphas with the splitter into the pc, after working past all the buggy issues and such and I tried playing the game Modern Warfare warzone, as of playing it I realized that I was only getting sound that was in...
  8. Realtek HD Audio not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD Audio not working: So I was playing GTA 5 and then I shut the flap of my laptop and didn't shut it down but just put it to sleep. After a while, I opened it again and there was no sound. I checked the Playback devices and it only said Speakers(7.1 Surround Sound) and the Realtek audio wasn't...
  9. Realtek HD Audio Manager is not Working or Opening

Realtek HD Audio Manager is not Working or Opening: Hello, Since Yesterday my audio drivers have issues, First my headphones got disconnected, I check it out to find when i decrease or increase volume in the Windows Volume mixer there is no audio coming out from the laptop of mine. I then check my audio drivers were up to...
  10. Realtek HD Audio

Realtek HD Audio: My computer was working great until the Windows 10 update last week. Now the Realtek HD Audio and Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 drivers are not working. I have tried all of the manual updates and troubleshooting to no avail. I have done a lot of research and this seems to be a...