Windows 10: realtek hda driver

Discus and support realtek hda driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so i few weeks back updated my realtek hda drivers and now they have vanished off of my computer. I cant find my realtek hda in the task manager. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jooba, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Jooba Win User

realtek hda driver

so i few weeks back updated my realtek hda drivers and now they have vanished off of my computer. I cant find my realtek hda in the task manager. This is bothering me cause my laptop doesen't detect my headsets mic anymore. The laptop just uses the built in mic. So does anyone have a solution to this?

:)

Jooba, Dec 10, 2020
  2. ddelo Win User

Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

First post updated:
    1. PowerShell script has been updated to version 1.2 (see Release Notes) and
    2. Added a new script to Check Audio device compatibility with an HDA Realtek driver
    Any comments and/or suggestions are most welcome!

HTH. *Smile
    Dimitri

ddelo, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Kbird Win User

Nice update to the 1st Post Dimitri.......

Thanks,

KB.

Kbird, Dec 10, 2020
  4. erpster4 Win User

realtek hda driver

you're welcome melkiadeswin10.
    I really don't want users to fully depend on the RealtekAudioDriverIntegration.ps1 powershell script because it's seriously flawed and needs major improvements. plus it may not work on certain machines that have Realtek audio hardware with weird or "obscure" HWIDs (and that's one of the reasons why that script crashes on a few systems)

First go to this site on obtaining / finding the hardware ID number of the Realtek audio device:
    How to Find Hardware ID: 9 Steps (with Pictures) - wikiHow
    (ex. if the hardware ID on my relative's Dell Inspiron 580 desktop PC is "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_10280438" and that ID is listed in the HDXTHXD.inf file [because that INF file indicates it may be installing Creative integration files], I'd get an FF10 based HDA driver)
    Use an FF10 HDA driver if the Realtek audio driver is installed by the following INF files (and your hardware ID is listed in any of the following INF files these INF files indicate something about Creative):
    HDXCR.inf, HDXMB2H.inf, HDXMB2O.inf, HDXMB3H.inf, HDXMB3HD.inf, HDXMSB3H.inf, HDXSBC3H.inf, HDXSBCH .inf, HDXTHX.inf, HDXTHX2.inf & HDXTHXD.inf

Use an FF03 HDA driver if the Realtek audio driver is installed by the following INF files (and your hardware ID is listed in any of the following INF files - these INF files indicate that it may install Nahimic integration files):
    HDXAsNahi.inf, HDXASNahimic.inf, HDXDNHM.inf, HDXMSIESS.inf

Use an FF04 HDA driver if using Realtek audio on many Compaq / Hewlett-Packard PCs (and your hardware ID is listed in any of the following INF files; SUBSYS or SubSystem IDs beginning with "103C" - SUBSYS_103Cnnnn):

HDX861A.inf, HDXBPCAI.inf, HDXBPCAS.inf, HDXBPCASOld.inf, HDXCPC.inf, HDXCPCold.inf, HDXHAPHPNB.INF, HDXHPAI1.inf, HDXHPAI2.inf, HDXHPAI3.inf, HDXHPAI4.inf, HDXHPAI4_IMA.inf, HDXHPbNB.INF, HDXHPbNBold.INF, HDXHPBPC.INF, HDXHPNBOld.INF, HDXHPNBOld2.INF & HDXHPNBSPAPO.INF

Use an FF06 HDA driver if the Realtek audio driver is installed by the following INF files (and your hardware ID is listed in any of the following INF files - these INF files indicate that it may install Waves Maxxaudio integration files):

HDXAMA.inf, HDXAMA3.inf, HDXFJMA.inf, HDXMA7.inf, HDXMATP3.inf, HDXMaxxD.inf, HDXNECMA.inf, HDXSGMA4.inf

Use an FF01 HDA driver if the Realtek audio driver is installed by the following INF files (and your hardware ID is listed in any of the following INF files - these INF files indicate that it may install Fortemedia integration files - usually IBM/Lenovo machines make use of the Fortemedia files):

HDXLC.inf, HDXLC2.inf, HDXLC3.inf, HDXLCNB.inf, HDXLVE.inf, HDXLVJ.inf, HDXLVTIC.inf, HDXLVW.inf, HDXXFM.inf

if the Realtek HDA driver is installed with any other INF file not listed here, go with FF00

I'm done for now
    to be continued later on...

erpster4, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

realtek hda driver

1. realtek hda driver - Similar Threads - realtek hda driver

2. Realtek or Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek or Drivers: So this issued happened out of nowhere a month ago. Whenever I turn on my pc the next day I am met in my headset a horrible screeching or buzzing/warbling noises from my headset. Volume slider doesn't work so I know it is my Realtek Driver. What happens is I use the...
  3. Uninstalling Realtek UAD and installing fresh drivers (HDA)

Uninstalling Realtek UAD and installing fresh drivers (HDA): Hey there! Is there a way to uninstall completely current Realtek Audio driver and install fresh one from our site, from here? Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [2] I'm not a fan of this UAD driver, want to change to legacy one, if there is a option to do such thing If...
  4. Realtek Drivers

Realtek Drivers: My Realtek audio driver uninstalled itself yesterday when I hadn't Internet for like 30 minutes. I downloaded it from their site but after restarting computer they aren't there. I checked if I see them in Device Manager but all I have is "NVIDIA High Definition Audio". When i...
  5. UAD vs. HDA Drivers Dell XPS

UAD vs. HDA Drivers Dell XPS: I just received a new XPS 15 9500 in the mail today and intend to open and set up this weekend. It's replacing a XPS 13 9350 (a few years old now). Minor complaint I've had with the XPS 13 is that newer UAD (audio) drivers are incompatible (no sound or simply won't install)...
  6. Trying to re-enable X-Fi MB2 with more recent Realtek HDA drivers...

Trying to re-enable X-Fi MB2 with more recent Realtek HDA drivers...: ... than v. 6.0.1.6699 (that being the last driver "official" driver offered by Asus for my Gene V/Z77 motherboard). Hi all, I've been looking to restore the "Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi MB2" software functionality (on an older, secondary system) after upgrading to Windows...
  7. Realtek Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek Drivers: Having problems downloading Realtek drivers .Is there an easy solution. Regards Neil https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers/748666d7-c40f-4782-a239-5543f33fbb23
  8. Realtek driver

Realtek driver: After downloading a few Realtek drivers, I found out that version 8648, 8652 and 8656 and a few others has a folder name (WOV) inside but most of the version did not have this particular file. Anyone know what this file for, is this file necessary ? 139637
  9. Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio: Here, at Tenforums, we have a very looong and detailed thread regarding updates to the Realtek HD Audio Driver Version, which is maintained regularly. One of the most asked questions in this thread, is which type of Realtek driver one needs to update his Audio, since there...
  10. Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio

Determine the HDA Realtek driver needed for your Audio: Here, in Tenforums, we have a very looong and detailed thread regarding updates to the Realtek HD Audio Driver Version, which is maintained regularly. One of the most asked questions in this thread, is which type of Realtek driver one needs to update his Audio, since there...