Windows 10: Realtek headset audio issues

Discus and support Realtek headset audio issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just recently got a prebuilt NZXT computer and I've been on it for about 3-4 days no issues. Tonight I was playing a game of Valorant when all of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jslec, Mar 5, 2021.

1. /u/Jslec Win User

Realtek headset audio issues

I just recently got a prebuilt NZXT computer and I've been on it for about 3-4 days no issues. Tonight I was playing a game of Valorant when all of a sudden my audio got extremely low to almost nothing. I hadn't touched anything or pressed anything as far as I'm aware.

I've tried whatever all the YouTube videos say about updating drivers and all of that jazz but I'm still getting nothing besides a slight bit of audio even though it states its at 100%.

Is there any possible solution to fix this?

submitted by /u/Jslec
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jslec, Mar 5, 2021

2. Headset mike not recognized - can't open Audio Manager

You could try going into settings and running the 'Troubleshooter'. Although this might not work as I think it may be a software/driver issue.

Realtek headset audio issues [​IMG]

Ah okay. I have had a look at the manufacture Nubwo, and there doesn't seem to be any official drivers or software listed.

Thus I would suggest we try and uninstall everything related to the headset, and then let everything install automatically, as it had done on the other desktop (assuming everything was automatically configured, and it just worked).

1.) See if you can first remove the Realtek Audio Manager 1.0.0.222 software by uninstalling it.
    • Settings > Apps > Click on the app and select 'Uninstall.'

2.) After that right click on Start menu (*Start) and select 'Device Manager'
    • Under the 'View' tab, select 'Show hidden devices'
    • Then click on the arrow before 'Sound, video and game controllers' as well as 'Audio inputs and outputs' (this should drop down to reveal a list of audio drivers and headsets)
    • I can help you with which driver (in relation to your headset) to uninstall, if you post back with a screenshot.

Optional.) Or if you are comfortable with knowing which driver to uninstall, then do so
    • Right click on the driver name > Uninstall (Check 'delete software for this device'). Perform a restart and plug the headset back in.

ellellell1, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Aceman.au Win User
    Sennheiser GSP 350. Microphone stops working when I open any game

Wow, ok. I think I've fixed it by accident while fiddling around.

It appears to be the Realtek audio being the issue here. I don't use my onboard sound card as my headset is a USB headset only and my speakers are plugged into an ASUS sound card.

Step by step fix:
    • I went into recording devices
    • I enabled STEREO MIX (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    • Then I set that Stereo Mix as the DEFAULT DEVICE (At this point it took over both input and output devices without my permission )
    • Then set my Sennheiser headset as default recording and playback devices in their respective windows even though they both still said they were the default devices when they weren't
    Headset microphone is currently functioning while in game now. I'll update the thread if it goes again. Should I completely disable Realtek audio??? Or will windows just force it to work again?

Aceman.au, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Realtek headset audio issues

Windows 10 cant see Bluetooth headset in Realtek aduio device list . Headset connects to Bluetooth can hear the "bleeps" no sound.

I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 running Windows 10.

I have BlueSolie Bluetooth dongle (5.4.277.0)

Realtek audio card (1.0.98.50629)

KSARCADE Bluetooth headset.

The problem is that the headset connects to Bluetooth I hear the "bleeps" and the 'properties' show a good to strong signal bar but the device dose not show up the Realtek audio card device list, ergo the audio card cannot establish a channel to the Bluetooth
    headset , so no sound.

Steps taken.

1) Created a restore point.

2)Downloaded the Realtek W10 Bluetooth driver.

3)Enabled and started the Bluetooth services (BthHSSrv Hands free, bthserv Support service)

4)Uninstalled and reinstalled the Hi def audio drivers.

5)Using the Action centre 'connect' has no effect. The action centre dose not show 'Bluetooth'

6) Contacted MS support could not fix it.

Any practical suggestions gratefully received.

clivegulliver, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Realtek headset audio issues

1. Realtek headset audio issues - Similar Threads - Realtek headset audio

2. Realtek Audio issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio issues: Realtek Audio speakers, Windows 11My audio drivers had disappeared once and made the system unable to detect the speakers. After reinstalling the drivers, the problem was fixed... temporarily. A few hours later, the sound vanished from my computer - even though the drivers...
  3. Realtek Audio issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio issues: Realtek Audio speakers, Windows 11My audio drivers had disappeared once and made the system unable to detect the speakers. After reinstalling the drivers, the problem was fixed... temporarily. A few hours later, the sound vanished from my computer - even though the drivers...
  4. Realtek Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Issues: Hey, I'm having a bunch of issues with Nvidia broadcast RTX Voice and Realtek Audio. I have a new Acer Swift X model number SFX14-41G. When Nvidia broadcast is installed, the sound settings glitches out and prohibits you from switching the input or output devices and also...
  5. Headset not working with Realtek HD Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset not working with Realtek HD Audio: Bear with me, this is gonna be long because I'm trying to give as much detail as possible.I have the Steelseries Arctis 1 Headset, which is working perfectly fine already tested it on my phone etc.I just got a new PC and the headset just won't work. The audio driver is...
  6. Realtek audio issues

Realtek audio issues: I think it's a driver issue, basically, I have a choice of 2 drivers: High Definition Audio Device and Realtek High Definition Audio. When I'm using HDAD my mic makes a constant buzzing sound that Discord and OBS can pick up, the solution for this is to go to the mic in...
  7. Realtek HD audio not detecting headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD audio not detecting headset: I have Dell Inspiron 5570, i know there are many problems like this, but has anyone solve it. I tried methods in google and youtube. Realtek HD audio manager is not also opening. submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments]...
  8. Realtek Audio issue

Realtek Audio issue: Hey, new here, any help would be fantastic!! Sys: Dell Studio XPS 8100, MB: OT568R/DH57M01 BIOS: A05,Legacy CPU: Intel i7 860 Mem:8gb, DDR3 GPU:AMD Radeon 6770 OS: Win10 10.0.19042 Audio I/O driver: MS 10.0.19041.1 12/06/19, Realtek audio driver: 6.0.1.6299...
  9. Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console

Headset microphone and Realtek Audio Console: Hi, I purchased an Acer Nitro 5 laptop recently and I just found out that when I plug in my headset with a microphone it doesn't pick up that it is a headset, and I know that I can fix this using the Realtek Audio Console but it never loads up and it tells me RCP servers can...
  10. Having numerous issues with Realtek Audio Drivers and my Headset.

Having numerous issues with Realtek Audio Drivers and my Headset.: So, ever since upgrading to Windows 10, my headset has been put through hell. I can't seem to get my mic to work no matter what I do. It shows up in my device manager, it says it's working fine, but it won't pick up a single thing I'm saying. If I rotate the jack around a...