Windows 10: Realtek High Definition Audio driver 'Device Not Migrated'

Discus and support Realtek High Definition Audio driver 'Device Not Migrated' in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm having this problem for over a month. When I play Dead Frontier 2, the game doesn't have sound but other games have. I checked the audio driver and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LeMirage, Sep 28, 2018.

1. LeMirage Win User

Realtek High Definition Audio driver 'Device Not Migrated'

I'm having this problem for over a month. When I play Dead Frontier 2, the game doesn't have sound but other games have. I checked the audio driver and checked the events, and saw the warning 'Device Not Migrated'. I think this is the cause why the game has no sound. Can someone help me fix this, please? I've tried downloading the latest audio driver from my manufacturer (I'm currently using an ASUS ROG gaming laptop), use DriverEasy to install the latest drivers that aren't available in the manufacturer site, uninstalling, disabling, and re-installing the audio driver. Nothing I did worked.

:)

LeMirage, Sep 28, 2018

2. NOT WORKING-Realtek audio drivers and Microsoft High Definition device

I've seen some videos which just tell you to update Realtek HD driver to the Microsoft driver. Sometimes it works for a while then it stops working. I just go into Device Manager>Sound, video and game controllers> Realtek High Definition audio (right click)>
    Update driver software> Browse from my computer> Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer> High Definition audio device. It should update.

JaccaGames, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio not working

First of all, the Realtek High Definition Audio Device did not automatically reinstall after uninstalling and rebooting. I had to go into Add Legacy Software and select it to install. The Device Manager crashed while installing it, which it always does.
    Upon starting it up again, the Device is there, but with a warning sign next to it indicating it is not functional.

Second of all, when I did the rest of the steps, the Driver Manager told me specifically that the drivers for Realtek High Definition Audio Device are up to date.

Thank you for trying to help so far btw

ZeussApelflauge, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio driver 'Device Not Migrated'

Realtek High Definition Audio

Download a newer version of the driver from the realtek website, install it and check if the sound comes back.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

If not, uninstall the realtek Driver by:

• Open device manager
    • Sound Video and Game controllers
    • Right click realtek high definition audio device and select uninstall driver software
    • Make sure the checkbox "Delete the device software for this device is checked"
    Check if it helps.Do reply back with the results.

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

Realtek High Definition Audio driver 'Device Not Migrated'

1. Realtek High Definition Audio driver 'Device Not Migrated' - Similar Threads - Realtek High Definition

2. Realtek High-Definition Audio Device vs Realtek Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High-Definition Audio Device vs Realtek Audio: When I go to Device Manager > Sound Video and Game controllers my Dell XPS 8940 has the Realtek Audio driver version 6.0.9228.1, 8/24/2021 installed. If I click Update driver > Browse my computer for Drivers > Let me pick from a list . . ., two "models" are listed under...
  3. Realtek High-Definition Audio Device vs Realtek Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek High-Definition Audio Device vs Realtek Audio: When I go to Device Manager > Sound Video and Game controllers my Dell XPS 8940 has the Realtek Audio driver version 6.0.9228.1, 8/24/2021 installed. If I click Update driver > Browse my computer for Drivers > Let me pick from a list . . ., two "models" are listed under...
  4. Speakers High Definition Audio Device not migrated?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers High Definition Audio Device not migrated?: Audio is not working, seems to be an issue with Speakers High Definition Audio Device - Audio EndpointDevice SWD\MMDEVAPI\{0.0.0.00000000}.{494d9b75-e85e-4186-8030-bb91ce9afd02} was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.Last Device Instance Id:...
  5. realtek high definition audio driver not showing in device manager

realtek high definition audio driver not showing in device manager: Hi, I have dell XPS 9700 running Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 Installed on ‎1/‎2/‎2021 OS build 19042.685 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 The realtek high defintion audio driver is not showing under Device Manager >> Sound, Video and game...
  6. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver: I have no sound on my pc, unable to reinstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-high-definition-audio-driver/169252cf-69d0-4fa0-aecf-c430fc1e10de
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio "Device not migrated." Any ideas?

Realtek High Definition Audio "Device not migrated." Any ideas?: [ATTACH] Event log: Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0668&SUBSYS_104311CD&REV_1000\4&6bfdcfc&0&0001 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  8. Realtek High Definition Audio not migrated. Any ideas?

Realtek High Definition Audio not migrated. Any ideas?: [ATTACH] Event log: Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0668&SUBSYS_104311CD&REV_1000\4&6bfdcfc&0&0001 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id:...
  9. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver not showing in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver not showing in device manager: XPS 15 9570 Intel Core i7-8750H @ 2.20 GHz I bought this computer two years ago and have never had any problems with it. I have been dealing with Wi-Fi/audio driver problems off and on for over a week now. I kept having to restart my computer often to fix these problems,...
  10. realtek high definition audio drivers

realtek high definition audio drivers: i have a windows 10 dell desktop computer 64 bit 8gig memory..my question is this ..the audio drivers are high definition drivers manufactured by Microsoft..i would like to replace them with realtek high definition audio drivers is this possible and if so how do i do it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek audio device not migrated

2. realtek microphine device not migrated

3. realtek device not migrated

4. realtek audio not migrated,
  5. device not migrated audio,
  6. realtek audio drivers deleted and reinstalled and now device not.migrated,
  7. realtek driver device not migrated,
  8. sound device not migrated,
  9. realtek audio migrated,
  10. realtek audio no sound device not migrated,
  11. realteck high defonition audio not migrate,