Windows 10: realtek high definition audio drivers

Discus and support realtek high definition audio drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a windows 10 dell desktop computer 64 bit 8gig memory..my question is this ..the audio drivers are high definition drivers manufactured by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by curtisolson, Aug 29, 2019.

1. realtek high definition audio drivers

i have a windows 10 dell desktop computer 64 bit 8gig memory..my question is this ..the audio drivers are high definition drivers manufactured by Microsoft..i would like to replace them with realtek high definition audio drivers is this possible and if so how do i do it

:)

curtisolson, Aug 29, 2019

2. NOT WORKING-Realtek audio drivers and Microsoft High Definition device

I've seen some videos which just tell you to update Realtek HD driver to the Microsoft driver. Sometimes it works for a while then it stops working. I just go into Device Manager>Sound, video and game controllers> Realtek High Definition audio (right click)>
    Update driver software> Browse from my computer> Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer> High Definition audio device. It should update.

JaccaGames, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio not working

First of all, the Realtek High Definition Audio Device did not automatically reinstall after uninstalling and rebooting. I had to go into Add Legacy Software and select it to install. The Device Manager crashed while installing it, which it always does.
    Upon starting it up again, the Device is there, but with a warning sign next to it indicating it is not functional.

Second of all, when I did the rest of the steps, the Driver Manager told me specifically that the drivers for Realtek High Definition Audio Device are up to date.

Thank you for trying to help so far btw

ZeussApelflauge, Aug 29, 2019
  4. realtek high definition audio drivers

Realtek High Definition Audio

Download a newer version of the driver from the realtek website, install it and check if the sound comes back.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

If not, uninstall the realtek Driver by:

• Open device manager
    • Sound Video and Game controllers
    • Right click realtek high definition audio device and select uninstall driver software
    • Make sure the checkbox "Delete the device software for this device is checked"
    Check if it helps.Do reply back with the results.

Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

realtek high definition audio drivers

1. realtek high definition audio drivers - Similar Threads - realtek high definition

2. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is missing.: Hi I have trouble using my microphone, whenever I use it nobody can hear my voice clearly and they always said that I’m far away from the microphone even though I’m sitting near my laptop. I found out that I have to update the real high definition audio but in device manager...
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue: I am an chemical engineer and need to be able to use my laptop for meetings, making recordings, etc. I do not need to do anything fancy with my audio output or recording ability. Recently I have been having issues with my audio driver. Sometimes when I restart my laptop it...
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue: I am an chemical engineer and need to be able to use my laptop for meetings, making recordings, etc. I do not need to do anything fancy with my audio output or recording ability. Recently I have been having issues with my audio driver. Sometimes when I restart my laptop it...
  5. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Issue

6. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem: Hi, I got a problem with the realtek audio driver.The software sometimes will not start at the start up, I cannot use my microphone.As I see when it don't start up, even the 5.1 Sound Around I cannot use, I can only use my television for sound.It even didn't have the driver...
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem: Hi, I got a problem with the realtek audio driver.The software sometimes will not start at the start up, I cannot use my microphone.As I see when it don't start up, even the 5.1 Sound Around I cannot use, I can only use my television for sound.It even didn't have the driver...
  8. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

9. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is missing.

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is missing.: Last night, everything was fine and working but this morning when I turned on my computer, I had no audio devices. I ran microsoft's troubleshooter and it managed to enable my monitor's audio but my Realtek High Definition Audio is now missing which is what I use to plug my...
  10. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

Realtek High Definition Audio Driver: I have no sound on my pc, unable to reinstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-high-definition-audio-driver/169252cf-69d0-4fa0-aecf-c430fc1e10de