Windows 10: Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise

Discus and support Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; There's a loud high pitched noise coming from the microphone that nobody can hear what I say. The troubleshooter cannot pick it up. When I use my ear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by glokim1, Aug 18, 2020.

1. glokim1 Win User

Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise

There's a loud high pitched noise coming from the microphone that nobody can hear what I say. The troubleshooter cannot pick it up. When I use my ear buds, the microphone works. When I take it out, there's just static and my voice is not heard. This problem comes and goes randomly. I don't know how to fix it. I think my all drivers are updated, not sure.

:)

glokim1, Aug 18, 2020
  2. LShiang Win User

High pitched noise in CPU area

I have stumble upon high pitch noise issue when using Miracast to mirror screen to Roku stick. The following noise cancellation setup for RealTek sound card resolves the high pitch noise after installing an second audio outlet. It might be helpful for
    other people.

Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise e2f5bf8b-37dc-412a-892c-f9f30d25860e.png

LShiang, Aug 18, 2020
  3. High pitch noise - microphone Realtek high definition audio

Help needed, please.

Week ago, while skyping, a very high pitch sound started. I had to stop skyping not to damage everyone's hearing. I found out that it was the mic (realtek) that was giving this very disturbing noise. I updated the drivers, not successful. I had to mute
    the microphone to stop the sound.

I cannot do any internet conferencing at the moment. I can hear and see but, of course, not speak. I have Windows 10 and Asus ZenBook (11/2018 -).

What should I do next?

I would really appreciate help and advice!

TarjaPietilainen, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise

Realtek High Definition Audio not working

First of all, the Realtek High Definition Audio Device did not automatically reinstall after uninstalling and rebooting. I had to go into Add Legacy Software and select it to install. The Device Manager crashed while installing it, which it always does.
    Upon starting it up again, the Device is there, but with a warning sign next to it indicating it is not functional.

Second of all, when I did the rest of the steps, the Driver Manager told me specifically that the drivers for Realtek High Definition Audio Device are up to date.

Thank you for trying to help so far btw

ZeussApelflauge, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise

1. Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise - Similar Threads - Realtek High Definition

2. Realtek High Definition audio Pop noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition audio Pop noise: Hello, it's been a year and i still didn't found a way to fix this i tried to uninstall the realtek driver , update the driver , used troobleshooter i even rebooted the pc, i tried nearly everything and it really start to annoy me so i decided to ask for help me and hope...
  3. Realtek High Definition audio Pop noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek High Definition audio Pop noise: Hello, it's been a year and i still didn't found a way to fix this i tried to uninstall the realtek driver , update the driver , used troobleshooter i even rebooted the pc, i tried nearly everything and it really start to annoy me so i decided to ask for help me and hope...
  4. Realtek High Definition audio Pop noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  6. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek High Definition Audio: I uninstalled realtek high definition audio from under the "sound video and audio controllers" section of the device manager. when i restarted my computer i was told it would re appear with refreshed drivers but instead its not showing up at all. i really need help in...
  8. high pitching noises

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    high pitching noises: When i was opening a powerpoint for school reasons I had youtube turned on aswell, my computer started making a high pitched noise. When I lower the volume nothing happens. When I turn on the laptop, the noise isn't there but as soon as i open youtube or zoom it starts making...
  9. Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio: I uninstalled by mistake “Realtek High Definition Audio” out of my Windows 10. So it no longer appears in Device Manager. How could I put it back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-high-definition-audio/3c4e9f23-6ed9-4f8f-bda7-3f751f4e4f16
  10. High pitch noise - microphone Realtek high definition audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    High pitch noise - microphone Realtek high definition audio: Help needed, please. Week ago, while skyping, a very high pitch sound started. I had to stop skyping not to damage everyone's hearing. I found out that it was the mic (realtek) that was giving this very disturbing noise. I updated the drivers, not successful. I had to mute...