Windows 10: Realtek High Definition Sound Problem

Discus and support Realtek High Definition Sound Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello ! I reinstalled my Windows 10 a week ago and since then my sound is not working good. I'm using Realtek High Definition driver and it worked good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Catalin Adrian, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Realtek High Definition Sound Problem

Hello !
    I reinstalled my Windows 10 a week ago and since then my sound is not working good. I'm using Realtek High Definition driver and it worked good before. But since i reinstalled my Windows the sound is really bad. It has like a little echo and it's really annoying. Before i had more options in the speakers enhancements but now I only got 2. (http://prntscr.com/mescjo)
    I tried to reinstall the driver, update it, or even roll back a version. Nothing has worked. What should I do.. ?

:)

Catalin Adrian, Jan 31, 2019
  2. CMixson Win User

Realtek High Definition Sound Problem

I installed Win10 last night. My REALTEK HIGH DEFINITION SPEAKERS now do not function. There is no sound at all. Is this a Windows 10 error, or is there something else that I should look at? I was on Windows 7 on a Dell Inspiron desktop. Sound was working
    wonderfully before upgrading. Any help would be muchly appreciated.

CMixson, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio - no sound

I have upgraded all drivers associated with Realtek High Definition Audio...as per instructions, response all driver are up date I still have no sound.

JohnTorrisi, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Realtek High Definition Sound Problem

Realtek high definition audio driver

Hi

Yesterday Realtek high definition driver update by window update menu, after update these driver sound is not working.

Please suggest me and provide appropriate driver for the sound.

My email ID: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Thanks

Surendra Mohan

Surendra MohanGupta, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Realtek High Definition Sound Problem

1. Realtek High Definition Sound Problem - Similar Threads - Realtek High Definition

2. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem: Hi, I got a problem with the realtek audio driver.The software sometimes will not start at the start up, I cannot use my microphone.As I see when it don't start up, even the 5.1 Sound Around I cannot use, I can only use my television for sound.It even didn't have the driver...
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem: Hi, I got a problem with the realtek audio driver.The software sometimes will not start at the start up, I cannot use my microphone.As I see when it don't start up, even the 5.1 Sound Around I cannot use, I can only use my television for sound.It even didn't have the driver...
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  6. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio: I've been trying to get a HD audio for sometime now, and all i can do is nothing cause it seems like my laptop doesn't want me to move on. I now have Realtek Audio, instead of a HD one. Been trying to get a HD even trying to install multiple drivers to see if it works even...
  7. Realtek Audio to Realtek High Definition Audio

8. Realtek High Definition Audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek High Definition Audio: I uninstalled realtek high definition audio from under the "sound video and audio controllers" section of the device manager. when i restarted my computer i was told it would re appear with refreshed drivers but instead its not showing up at all. i really need help in...
  9. Realtek High Definition Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio: I uninstalled by mistake “Realtek High Definition Audio” out of my Windows 10. So it no longer appears in Device Manager. How could I put it back ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-high-definition-audio/3c4e9f23-6ed9-4f8f-bda7-3f751f4e4f16
  10. No sound from Realtek High Definition Audio device

No sound from Realtek High Definition Audio device: Hi all, I'll try to tell the story from start to finish to provide all the detail possible. Originally, I used to use my old RIG headset on my computer using a spliter that was connected to my monitor and I had it in combination with some speakers connected to the...