Windows 10: Realtek High Defintion Driver not installing after replacing my motherboard.

Discus and support Realtek High Defintion Driver not installing after replacing my motherboard. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I currently replaced my motherboard, a ASUS B250M-PRO4, with a GIGABYTE B450M-DS3H motherboard, so I use my new AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor. However,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikhailJohn, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Realtek High Defintion Driver not installing after replacing my motherboard.

I currently replaced my motherboard, a ASUS B250M-PRO4, with a GIGABYTE B450M-DS3H motherboard, so I use my new AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor. However, after installing my motherboard and booting up my computer, the Realtek HD Audio Driver seems to be missing from my computer. I tried going to the motherboard website and installing the audio drivers manually, but the audio driver never shows up, even after it says installation complete and after restarting. I also tried getting LiveUpdate from Gigabyte's APPCenter, but that didn't do anything either

I also tried adding the audio driver as legacy hardware from the Device Manager, but when I do, there's a yellow exclamation mark next to the speaker icon of the driver, and the Realtek HD Audio Driver status is:

This device cannot start. Code 10

The request is not supported.

I've been trying to fix this problem for days, and I'm considering either reinstalling Windows or getting a new motherboard.

Realtek High Defintion Driver not installing after replacing my motherboard. fc82f16a-55c5-460b-993c-f2e872c9d724?upload=true.png

This is my system information: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CsJutI6gg_fUFjUd1XxTWoMJxcVxC8B5

:)

MikhailJohn, Apr 4, 2020
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Apr 4, 2020
  3. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

PureSoftApps: APO Driver [2.6.8]

alanfox2000, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek High Defintion Driver not installing after replacing my motherboard.

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Realtek High Defintion Driver not installing after replacing my motherboard.

1. Realtek High Defintion Driver not installing after replacing my motherboard. - Similar Threads - Realtek High Defintion

2. I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers: My current Audio Drivers is 'Realtek R Audio'. My problem here is that I've tried uninstalling 'Realtek R Audio' and tried installing 'Realtek High Definition Audio' from the Realtek website and it doesn't seem to replace it. It just keeps it as 'Realtek R Audio'. I tried...
  3. I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers: My current Audio Drivers is 'Realtek R Audio'. My problem here is that I've tried uninstalling 'Realtek R Audio' and tried installing 'Realtek High Definition Audio' from the Realtek website and it doesn't seem to replace it. It just keeps it as 'Realtek R Audio'. I tried...
  4. I want to replace "Realtek R Audio' drivers with 'Realtek High Definition Audio' drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. realtek high defintion audio microphon problem

realtek high defintion audio microphon problem: i got a 2 to 1 adapter for my earphone and the mic when i install the driver not working and when i uninstall it it work but i need the noise suprresion for it what should i do...
  6. realtek high defintion audi microphon problem

realtek high defintion audi microphon problem: i got a 2 to 1 adapter for my earphone and the mic when i install the driver not working and when i unistall it it work but i need the noise suprresion for it what should i do...
  7. realtek high defintion audi microphon problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    realtek high defintion audi microphon problem: i got a 2 to 1 adapter for my earphone and the mic when i install the driver not working and when i unistall it it work but i need the noise suprresion for it what should i do...
  8. realtek high defintion audi microphon problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Can't install Realtek High Definition driver

Can't install Realtek High Definition driver: I need to record a class right from my screen using Atube Catcher but I can't find the Stereo Mix anywhere. I've already tried enabling hidden devices and installing VC Audio Cable but none of these worked. I tried to install Realtek HD Audio from the download site but didn't...
  10. The Realtek High Defintion Audio driver keeps disappearing on my computer. I have a HP...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Realtek High Defintion Audio driver keeps disappearing on my computer. I have a HP...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ElmoRocks05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzf9z4/the_realtek_high_defintion_audio_driver_keeps/