Windows 10: Realtek is gone

Discus and support Realtek is gone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; About a 2 weeks ago realtek dissapeared completely from my pc and i can no longer listen to audio through any means other than hdmi, i have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nao______, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Nao______ Win User

Realtek is gone

About a 2 weeks ago realtek dissapeared completely from my pc and i can no longer listen to audio through any means other than hdmi, i have tried reinstalling it from asus but it hasnt worked. I have tried everything i can think of even a full reinstall of windows.

any help is apprecieated

also dont know if its related but one of the two high definition audio controllers in my device manger is getting an error 10 that i cannot figure out

:)

Nao______, Feb 5, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 5, 2020
  3. amaan07 Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Realtek is gone

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Realtek is gone

1. Realtek is gone - Similar Threads - Realtek gone

2. I very likely deleted a system file by accident and now Realtek audio is gone and I cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I very likely deleted a system file by accident and now Realtek audio is gone and I cant...: So I was fixing a bug resolving my msi laptop it where it put a ton of useless .exe in the system 32 folder over 130.000 which I resovled with the help from this question...
  3. I very likely deleted a system file by accident and now Realtek audio is gone and I cant...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I very likely deleted a system file by accident and now Realtek audio is gone and I cant...: So I was fixing a bug resolving my msi laptop it where it put a ton of useless .exe in the system 32 folder over 130.000 which I resovled with the help from this question...
  4. I very likely deleted a system file by accident and now Realtek audio is gone and I cant...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. sound does not work and my realtek drivers are gone

sound does not work and my realtek drivers are gone: A few months back my laptop wouldn't let me log in and every time I would start it, it would have some pop up that I can't remember. After multiple attempts of turning my laptop on and off finally a new screen appeared and let me log back in that was the last day my sound...
  6. Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems: When I booted up my pc, there's no audio. Realtek Drivers were missing in device manager as well. I also noticed that when I shut down my pc, my fans are still spinning until I press and hold my power button. Please help, thank you in advance!...
  7. Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems

Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems: When I booted up my pc, there's no audio. Realtek Drivers were missing in device manager as well. I also noticed that when I shut down my pc, my fans are still spinning until I press and hold my power button. Please help, thank you in advance!...
  8. Realtek Audio Drivers Gone No Audio, No Microphone and extra problems

9. Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone: I don't know what my brother did but when it was my turn to use the pc, there's no audio. I can't find Realtek in the devicemanager as wellGTX 1060i7-970016gb Ram...
  10. Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone

Realtek Audio suddenly gone No Audio and No Microphone: I don't know what my brother did but when it was my turn to use the pc, there's no audio. I can't find Realtek in the devicemanager as wellGTX 1060i7-970016gb Ram...