Windows 10: Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 causing internet slowdown

Discus and support Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 causing internet slowdown in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone seeing massive internet slowdown after Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 update?On my Windows 11 Pro machines Surface Pro 7 and Surface Pro 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RahulKapoor, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 causing internet slowdown

Anyone seeing massive internet slowdown after Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 update?On my Windows 11 Pro machines Surface Pro 7 and Surface Pro 6 machines, internet has effectively stopped working and I'm seeing 1/100th the internet speed on my Windows devices compared to Apple devices. Restarting the modem/WiFi router and computers didn't help. Resetting Edge settings, clearing browser history/cookies etc. didn't help either. Same problem when trying to access the internet via Chrome. Network troubleshooter isn't reporting any issues. I initially thought it could be KB5020044 but the driver

:)

RahulKapoor, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows 10 slowdown

Hi Aman,

There are some factors that may cause the computer to slowdown, corrupt Windows system files, is one of the factor that can slow down the computer and cause other problems.

To isolate the issue, we would like to ask some information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you done any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Dec 1, 2022
  3. error 608

Hello, my name is Miguel. I had seen your answer about error 608, but I had verified that USB is selected in the dropdown list. However, my HP IPAQ cannot start communication with my desktop computer and the message had appeared like a communication error.
    Remote Networking could not start due to a critical error. (error 608). I don´t have idea that it ocurred. It was fine to one week ago.

Miguel Kudo, Dec 1, 2022
  4. felipaopl Win User

Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 causing internet slowdown

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 causing internet slowdown

1. Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 causing internet slowdown - Similar Threads - Realtek Net 1153

2. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  3. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  4. Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 causing internet slowdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 causing internet slowdown: Anyone seeing massive internet slowdown after Realtek - Net - 1153.8.20.608 update?On my Windows 11 Pro machines Surface Pro 7 and Surface Pro 6 machines, internet has effectively stopped working and I'm seeing 1/100th the internet speed on my Windows devices compared to...
  5. 9/8/20 update causing incorrect password for windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    9/8/20 update causing incorrect password for windows: New update of 9/8/20 causes my laptop to not allow me to log into windows password incorrect. I restored to before update and was fine, it updated automatically again 9/11/20 overnight and I had the same issue. I removed 'last quality update' instead of restore, and I'm fine...
  6. Windows 10 causing pc operations slowdown and slow internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 causing pc operations slowdown and slow internet: Have Xfinity 200mps internet. Computers use WiFi. My PC, listed below, only gets approx 45mps. Other laptops 2 get approx 190-200. Tried multiple browsers. Assumed it is connected with slowing down of my PC operations. Performed the following: HP Pavilion 400-434 8GB...
  7. ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ndsis.sys and others causing slowdowns.: As above. It's just impossible to play anything.. If I start streaming then the game just freezes all together.. From playing @ more than 70fps on a fast paced game with the highest settings I can even lower the settings to minimum and my FPS just drops to 30 average and...
  8. Internet Slowdown on my Desktop - Ethernet Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Slowdown on my Desktop - Ethernet Connection: A few days ago, I lost my internet connection on my HP desktop, where I use an ethernet cable. I contacted Verizon, and after some tests it was clear that the modem/router was not the problem as my other devices could access the web just fine via the WiFi connection. So it...
  9. Extreme System Slowdown - Looking for Cause

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Extreme System Slowdown - Looking for Cause: Hello! I have updated my System Profile.... My system has begun to respond very slowly...programs may take 5 to 10 seconds to launch, changing tabs in browser or quitting a program seems to take forever. I have looked at what is starting up and looked some at Task Manager...
  10. Event Viewer Service causing Shutdown/Restart slowdown.

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Service causing Shutdown/Restart slowdown.: So, I'm having a really weird issue. I have a pc with a win10 Pro. It was upgraded from Windows 8. Still in windows 8 the shutdown and the restart took like 10 minutes each time. Upgraded to 10 expecting this not to happen.. It still does.. After alot of search, I...