Windows 10: Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver..

Discus and support Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver.. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [img] - available from Realtek downloads: Realtek 18558 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BugMeister, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver..

Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver.. [​IMG]

- available from Realtek downloads:
    Realtek

:)

BugMeister, Aug 22, 2015
  2. GSM-IT Win User

LAN/Ethernet problem (DNS Client Events 1014,Realtek/Clean W10 install)

Since WLAN does not seem to have this problem, this must be driver related: Realtek LAN driver. In my case it is the 10.23.1003.2017 version of the Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller driver for the RealTek Semiconductor RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet
    NIC in one of my desktop computers. Other devices have no trouble at all.

Hopefully a better driver will be released soon, although this problem was described several times since Windows 7 was released and it has not been not resolved yet.

Some ideas to reduce the problem:

It might help to configure e.g. Open DNS servers for the TCP/IPv4 protocol.

You can also try to disable: Scaling at receiver side (see the Advanced Properties of the LAN adapter).

At the Energie tab of the adapter Properties, Windows should not be allowed to switch off the LAN adapter.

You could add a non Realtek LAN adapter to the system and no longer make use of the Realtek LAN adapter.

GSM-IT, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem - Audio and video

Thanks Chris,

My Windows is updated and as far as the hp site, I found a list of drivers but am not sure which ones I need. Here is the Network Driver list:

HP hs3110/hs3114 Mobile broadband Drivers

Realtek Ethernet Controller Drivers

Intel Wirelwss LAN Driver

Realtek RTLB723BE Bluetooth Driver

Realtek RTLB723BE/RTLB1BBEE 802.11b/g/n

Intel Bluetooth Driver

HPlt4112 Gobi 4G Drivers

Qualcomm Atheros QCA 9000 Series Wireless Lan Driver

MediaTek (Ralink) Bluetooth Software Driver

MediaTek (Ralink) Wireless Lan Adapter Driver

Could you indicate which ones you think i need to update? All of them?

Thanks so much.

אהרןא, Aug 22, 2015
  4. Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver..

Is there a problem, or are you just providing a link?

Mark Phelps, Aug 22, 2015
  5. Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver.. [​IMG]

- ...er, now I'm confused.. *Doh

BugMeister, Aug 22, 2015
  6. Snakeyes Win User
    Can you please send me some of whatever you're smoking.*Party

Snakeyes, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver..

1. Realtek - new Windows10 LAN/Ethernet driver.. - Similar Threads - Realtek Windows10 LAN

2. Update Realtek LAN Driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update Realtek LAN Driver.: Hello!I've always had issues with the Realtek LAN drivers, but a fix for me was to always downgrade my driver to the default driver from 2015, the oldest one I can find in the driver list. None of the others work, and with every update I have to roll back the driver to that...
  3. Update Realtek LAN Driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update Realtek LAN Driver.: Hello!I've always had issues with the Realtek LAN drivers, but a fix for me was to always downgrade my driver to the default driver from 2015, the oldest one I can find in the driver list. None of the others work, and with every update I have to roll back the driver to that...
  4. Realtek ethernet controller driver keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek ethernet controller driver keeps disappearing: It seems like the realtek ethernet controller driver keeps disappearing from programs and features, regardless of how many times i install it. I'm downloading the drivers from asus official website. Is anyone else having this problem? 180323
  5. need help with realtek ethernet drivers please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help with realtek ethernet drivers please: hi everyone, since yesterday i haven't been able to connect to the internet. i can't install lan drivers for my motherboard which is the asus x570-p motherboard every time i try to install it, tells me ( the realtek network controller was not found. if deep sleep mode is...
  6. Ethernet lan not connected

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet lan not connected: [ATTACH] How to fix it? Window 10 pro 2004. I follow every instruction from youtube & other website . But i cannot fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-lan-not-connected/bcb343ec-8d43-471d-b461-455143f017ed
  7. Ethernet LAN network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet LAN network: On a daily basis I never know what to expect from my so called "simple 2 PC network". There is nothing simple about having a great connection one day, then the next day it says "Windows cannot access ... (the other computer)". It seems like I spend more time investigating...
  8. Can not install realtek ethernet driver

Can not install realtek ethernet driver: I just turned on my PC i went on youtube but... it didn't work.If I go in device manager the ethernet controller device is unrecognised. [ATTACH] I tried installing the driver by searching automatically . Then I went to one of my friends and downloaded the needed driver...
  9. Realtek LAN Driver Realtek website or Microsoft Update Catalog?

Realtek LAN Driver Realtek website or Microsoft Update Catalog?: Hello, Are the LAN Drivers from Realtek website and Microsoft Update Catalog same version? Should I download the latest LAN Drivers from Realtek website manually or wait to get the update via Windows Updates after a Windows 10 clean install? Realtek website has the LAN...
  10. Latest Realtek LAN Driver

Latest Realtek LAN Driver: Last Updated: April 26th 2018 DRIVER VERSION: 10.26.328.2018 Driver Date: 28-Mar-18 (32-bit and 64-bit Windows) Download: Realtek LAN Driver 70696

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot