Windows 10: Realtek - No "Sound Fill" option or "Enhancements" tab

Discus and support Realtek - No "Sound Fill" option or "Enhancements" tab in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated every driver, and including Realtek to its "v7566" state. In the Sound properties, there is still no "enhancements" or any option for "sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by paperjelly, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Realtek - No "Sound Fill" option or "Enhancements" tab

I updated every driver, and including Realtek to its "v7566" state. In the Sound properties, there is still no "enhancements" or any option for "sound fill".

Inside the Realtek HD Audio Manager, there STILL isn't my "Enhancements/Sound Effects" tab. The only viable option is Stereo, which sounds like a muffled box with a headset on. I believe I used to be able to use 5.1 Surround with this headset because I had all these nifty options to help support it.

As for this "Dolby" option, all it offers is an On/Off switch. That's it. Have no idea what it does.

I need assistance...

:)

paperjelly, Jul 29, 2015
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Jul 29, 2015
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Realtek - No "Sound Fill" option or "Enhancements" tab

1. Realtek - No "Sound Fill" option or "Enhancements" tab - Similar Threads - Realtek Sound Fill

2. Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enhancement tab is showing in headphones sound properties, but there are no enhancements to...: I have been using the same headset for 2 years ...the hyper x cloud alpha wireless. It connects wirelessly to the dongle that came with it which plugs into a USB port. I don't use the Hyperx Ngenuity App to control Equalization, and I don't want to so please don't reply...
  3. there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .: i updated all of my drivers to the last available version .reinstall driversand tried over 10 youtube videos solutions .really needed help...
  4. there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .: i updated all of my drivers to the last available version .reinstall driversand tried over 10 youtube videos solutions .really needed help...
  5. there isn't any enhancement tab in my realtek sound device .

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. REALTEK ISSUE ON SOUND PANEL ON "ENHANCEMENTS"

in Windows 10 Customization
    REALTEK ISSUE ON SOUND PANEL ON "ENHANCEMENTS": I got the enhancement tab but not as many options as this guy has How to Remove Buzzing and Static Noise From Microphone on Windows 10 Easy Method - YouTube does I only got “noise suppression” and “echo cancellation” while that guy has like Bean forming and more please help I...
  7. Enhancement Tab on sound settings is not there

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enhancement Tab on sound settings is not there: So I want to do noise suppression since my friends can hear my fan and keyboard but I do not have the enhancement tab on my sounds settings. Is there a way i could get it? [ATTACH]...
  8. Enhancement sound tab missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enhancement sound tab missing?: Hi, everybody. I have a new laptop and extra bass headphones, but the resulting bass is just meh (on my phone sounds way better).... I wanted to boost the bass in the sound properties (mmsys.cpl) but the tab for enhancements is not there. I've seen tutorials that suggest...
  9. Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab

Sound Properties under Realtek Drivers Missing Enhancement Tab: I have Windows 10 64 bit Ver. 1809 (OS Build 17763.737) and during the drivers update for Realtek, the Enhancement Tab is missing in the sound properties. Can this be due to motherboard issue or that is, drivers not compatible? I would rather have the older drivers like in...
  10. Sound enhancement tab is missing?

Sound enhancement tab is missing?: Ive recently upgraded my logitech headset drivers and noticed the sound enhancement tab is gone. anyone knows how to bring it back without going back drivers which i dont seem to find anymore? 26909

Users found this page by searching for:

1. do you turn off win 10 enhancements to get realteks enhancements to play in sound manager march 2019