Windows 10: Realtek not showing on device manager

Discus and support Realtek not showing on device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i updated my windows to the latest version and reinstall realtek a few times just to make sure but it's not in device manager even after i open hidden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by it's someone, Oct 13, 2020.

1. Realtek not showing on device manager

i updated my windows to the latest version and reinstall realtek a few times just to make sure but it's not in device manager even after i open hidden device, i can see realtek in the control panel/progranms/programs and features.

:)

it's someone, Oct 13, 2020

2. Headphones do not show up when Realtek is installed

OK, so this happened to me on my laptop. It wanted to use the realtek drivers no matter what. Let me show you what to do.
    Step 1. Open the start menu and type 'Device Manager' in the search bar. Click on the result.

Step 2.
    Realtek not showing on device manager [​IMG]
    You'll see this window appear.

Step 3.
    Expand the 'Sound , video and game controllers' category.

Step 4. Find 'Realtek High Definition Audio' in the list, then right click it and select Properties.

Step 5.
    Click on the 'Driver' tab near the top of the window.

Step 6.
    Now click on the button that says 'Roll back driver'.
    If the button is dimmed, make sure your Realtek drivers are currently installed.

Step 6. If you did it correctly, the system should ask you to restart to finish. If it does then you finished the tutorial correctly!
    Once restarted, Open device manager again using step 1. Expand the 'sound, video and game controllers' category again.

Step 7. If it says 'High Definition Audio Device' then you did it right. Here's a pic for example purposes:

ThatsNiceGuy, Oct 13, 2020
  3. Realtek not showing up in device manager

Hi,

AMD high definition audio device is part of AMD graphic adapter.

Please show the picture of Device manager.

And reinstall Realtek driver from PC/motherboard manufacturer site.

Igor Leyko, Oct 13, 2020
  4. Realtek not showing on device manager

device manager not showing correct cpu

this one has me confused, .When i look in device manage under processors it is still showing my old q8200 cpu and ive upgraded to the q9650. why would it not show this in device manager? , The bios shows it, cpuiz shows the q9650, the vista basic information shows it but not under device manager/ should I be concerned about this ? any ideas would be great thanx Dragon

DTV DRAGON, Oct 13, 2020
Thema:

Realtek not showing on device manager

1. Realtek not showing on device manager - Similar Threads - Realtek showing device

2. Realtek doesn't show up in device manager, no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek doesn't show up in device manager, no audio: This has been a consistent problem for months now. The past six months these drivers have uninstalled themselves four times, and each time fixes that work in the past don't work now.I have an MSI GS63 Stealth, and Realtek has completely disappeared from device manager.Upon...
  3. Realtek doesn't show up in device manager, no audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek doesn't show up in device manager, no audio: This has been a consistent problem for months now. The past six months these drivers have uninstalled themselves four times, and each time fixes that work in the past don't work now.I have an MSI GS63 Stealth, and Realtek has completely disappeared from device manager.Upon...
  4. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Realtek drivers are not showing up, speakers are unable to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-are-not-showing-up-in-device/02b0e7cb-6cde-4694-bfc5-9e1b2667c26a
  5. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Realtek drivers are not showing up, speakers are unable to use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-drivers-are-not-showing-up-in-device/02b0e7cb-6cde-4694-bfc5-9e1b2667c26a
  6. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Realtek not showing up in Control Panel or Device Manager.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek not showing up in Control Panel or Device Manager.: I’ve been having this issue for almost a week now and I’m at my wits end. I feel like I’ve researched everything and anything and can’t find a solution. I’ve tried updating straight from Realtek, using my specific MOBO drivers, Windows Catalog and nothing will work. I’ve seen...
  8. Realtek not showing up in device manager

Realtek not showing up in device manager: This morning I noticed that my headphones weren't working so I went to device manager and saw that High Defenition Audio Controller had an error sign next to it. I decided to uninstall Realtek audio manager and reinstall it, but once I reinstalled it, I haven't seen it...
  9. Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager

Realtek Drivers are not showing up in device manager: Hello, I have a tried both USB speakers, rear port, and front headset port on my desktop tower and still have a red 'x' on my system tray sound icon. The error says no speaker or headphones are plugged in. I've reinstalled the Realtek audio driver both from ASUS website and...
  10. Realtek wont show up on bluetooth for device manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek wont show up on bluetooth for device manager: I've been trying to update my windows 10 but a error messages saying I need to update my Realtek Bluetooth driver I used the this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4529832/updating-to-windows-10-version-1903-on-devices-with-some-driver-versio to help me but it...