Windows 10: Realtek not worjing properly after installing HD

Discus and support Realtek not worjing properly after installing HD in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, i had my headphones in my front jacks, and a soundbar connected to the back line in on motherboard. I was running Realtek drivers that came with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by markfresh, Apr 13, 2019.

1. markfresh Win User

Realtek not worjing properly after installing HD

Hi, i had my headphones in my front jacks, and a soundbar connected to the back line in on motherboard.

I was running Realtek drivers that came with computer, and all worked fine, i had sound out of both at all times which is what i wanted.

I then installed Realtek HD manager and now only the headphones work , i have unplugged the soundbar and plugged it back in , realtek HD asks what i did , i select line it (which it selects/highlights),

but no sound.

Any help would be great.

Thanks Mark.

Time of this report: 4/13/2019, 01:01:33
    Machine name: DESKTOP-8PDG76N
    Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model: Z270-HD3
    BIOS: F8 (type: UEFI)
    Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 16344MB RAM
    Page File: 15118MB used, 3913MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12

:)

markfresh, Apr 13, 2019
  2. amaan07 Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Please provide step by step installation of Realtek APO driver and Realtek official driver..

amaan07, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 13, 2019
  4. Realtek not worjing properly after installing HD

alanfox2000, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

Realtek not worjing properly after installing HD

1. Realtek not worjing properly after installing HD - Similar Threads - Realtek worjing properly

2. Cant install Realtek Hd Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install Realtek Hd Audio: I recently bought a custom gaming pc that has windows 10 pro, and when I first received the product, I noticed that when I plugged in my wired headphones to the pc that the audio was not working, and I couldn't hear anything thru my headphones.i have an acer monitor which...
  3. Cant install Realtek Hd Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install Realtek Hd Audio: I recently bought a custom gaming pc that has windows 10 pro, and when I first received the product, I noticed that when I plugged in my wired headphones to the pc that the audio was not working, and I couldn't hear anything thru my headphones.i have an acer monitor which...
  4. Cant install Realtek Hd Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Unable to install realtek HD driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install realtek HD driver: I have recently got a new pc and I was trying to fix some issues with my mic buzzing and echoing. I was told to install realtek drivers from their website. I installed the drivers and when I load up the install wizard I get a pop-up which says "install realtek HD audio driver...
  6. Unable to install realtek HD driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to install realtek HD driver: I have recently got a new pc and I was trying to fix some issues with my mic buzzing and echoing. I was told to install realtek drivers from their website. I installed the drivers and when I load up the install wizard I get a pop-up which says "install realtek HD audio driver...
  7. Unable to install realtek HD driver

8. Realtek HD audio drivers not installing

Realtek HD audio drivers not installing: Hi there, i first came accross this issue two days ago when i was using my samsung monitor with headphones plugged into the monitor for the first time. It seems to have created audio drivers for itself that it uses to take the audio. However after this my realtek sound...
  9. Realtek HD Audio won't install !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek HD Audio won't install !: I really need someone to help me with this issue. Realtek HD Audio driver just went missing and i have been trying to install it for the past 24 hours and it doesn't work, i tried every troubleshooting i found online and installed several driver installers and none of them...
  10. Realtek HD audio cab not installing

Realtek HD audio cab not installing: Downloaded the cab file from the link in the sticky for 64 bit, downloaded reg file to put install on context menu. Right clicked cab file and clicked install, DISM came back with error 2 file not found. Path too long? Downloaded from realtek.tw and seemed to install ok...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. realtek back after unitalling

2. windows 10 audio not worjing properly